PDA

View Full Version : Tryst with teens and West Virginia justice

Dutch
08-16-2008, 07:49 AM
Spencer, WV

By DAVID HEDGES
Publisher - A man has been arrested after his pregnant girlfriend allegedly caught him having sex with two underage girls.

State Police responded to a home in the Looneyville area July 29 amidst reports of a domestic disturbance.

When officers arrived at the residence at 2010 Canoe Run Rd., they allegedly found Christopher Cochran, 22, in the grip of his girlfriend, who caught him after he just had sex with two girls, ages 15 and 17, at the same time.

Trooper P.S. Fisher of the Spencer detachment said the girlfriend was eight months pregnant. After she arrived from her home at Tariff, Fisher said the woman grabbed her boyfriend’s private parts and, refusing to let loose, pulled him around the house.

Fisher said he did not charge the woman, who was in her 30s, with the domestic incident.

“I figured with an eight-month pregnant woman who found her boyfriend with two teenage girls, it would be difficult,” he said.

Fisher said the 15-year-old was interviewed by a child protective services worker and admitted to what happened. He said Cochran and the older girl also provided statements to police.

Following the investigation, Fisher obtained warrants charging Cochran with third-degree sexual assault and abuse, sexual abuse by a custodian, contributing to the delinquency of a minor and indecent exposure.

After he had agreed to surrender himself to authorities in Roane County, Fisher said Cochran left the area and was arrested in Mingo County Saturday. Police feared he may have been headed to North Carolina or Florida, where Fisher said Cochran is on probation for robbery.

Cochran was arraigned by Mingo County Magistrate Eugene Crum and lodged in the Southwestern Regional Jail in Holden in lieu of $102,000 bond.

He is slated to appear before Roane Magistrate Denver Gandee Jr. Friday for a preliminary hearing.

Wild Dingo
08-16-2008, 08:33 AM
[
State Police responded to a home in the Looneyville area July 29 amidst reports of a domestic disturbance.

And sooooo?? Theres your answer!! Anyone who would live in a place called LOONEYVILLE has to be madder than a cut snake in wet paper bag!!... hey! Is that REALLY the name of town over there?... did they make a mistake and called it looneyville instead of looneytoone? :D

Looneyville :D :D :D

Tylerdurden
08-16-2008, 09:51 AM
Sounds like a pigfest to me. A knocked up 30 year old with a clown of 22.
It figures and I have no doubt the 15 year old has had more dick than a Richard convention. Got to spread the STD's around.:D

PatCox
08-16-2008, 12:50 PM
Bush voters in the heartland. Real Amurrican values, not like them "elites" on the coasts.

Captain Blight
08-16-2008, 07:06 PM
bush voters in the heartland. Real amurrican values, not like them "elites" on the coasts.

oh snap

+1

Domesticated_Mr. Know It All
08-16-2008, 09:23 PM
I can't wait to see them all on "The Jerry Springer Show".

Mrleft8
08-17-2008, 09:22 AM
What the article must have overlooked was that the 30 Y/O was the mother of the two teens.... :D