PDA

View Full Version : We made the right decision, for once?

Nicholas Scheuer
08-12-2008, 07:25 AM
Organizations reflect the style and leadership at the top, we know that.

So now it comes out that the adjetives "backstabing" and "infighting" apply to the Ckinton campaign, bigtime.

Meanwhile, words like "loyal", "creative", and "calm" have long been applied to the Obama campaign.

Who do you want for POTUS?

Moby Nick

Phillip Allen
08-12-2008, 07:29 AM
okay, here goes...I told you guys you didn't want that witch in office...she is extreamly self-serving and human life (other than her own...doesn't include her family either) is meaningless to her...I don't think she is amoral becuse she obviously HATES...amoral people don't hate

Saltiguy
08-12-2008, 08:02 AM
A-B-C
Anybody but Clinton!

Captain Blight
08-12-2008, 12:52 PM
okay, here goes...I told you guys you didn't want that witch in office...she is extreamly self-serving and human life (other than her own...doesn't include her family either) is meaningless to her...I don't think she is amoral becuse she obviously HATES...amoral people don't hateVery interesting point; I don't agree but it's certainly food for thought.

The problem with Clinton is that I don't trust her any further than I could spit a rat. She is so obviously in it for the power that comes with the job, any hope for any public service is long dead and gone. You can not tell me that she will use the power that the Current Occupant has gathered to the Executive Branch (and, by the way, that power doesn't go away once Obama's in office; it's now the law of the land) with any sort of wisdom or restraint. How deliciously ironic if it were Republican dissidents who ended up in the camps!