PDA

View Full Version : "Officer, my aunt stole my drugs!"

Larks
08-09-2008, 01:44 AM
This story appeared in the NT News today :

'Officer, my aunt stole my drugs'
PHOEBE STEWART
August 9th, 2008

A TERRITORY teen called police to her home to force her aunt to give her back her ecstasy pills, a court has heard.
And the same Darwin L-plater told NT police earlier this year that she was driving stoned and without an adult in the car "because it's the weekend''.

Two weeks later, the girl was caught twice more driving alone and without her L-plates, once in a McDonald's car park and the second time after she had "crashed'' while "having a smoke'', the Darwin Magistrates Court heard.

Prosecutor Sergeant Erica Sims said the girl crashed her Hyundai Excel on February 11 when she lost control, "freaked out'' and hit a tree.

Police found cannabis in the written-off car and a homemade bong on the back seat.

The court heard that eight days later the teen picked up a Winfield Blue packet while looking for stray cigarettes at an inner city petrol station and found eight ecstasy tablets which she decided to keep.

But Sgt Sims said the girl's "suspicious'' aunt found the pills hours later at her Bakewell home and confiscated them.

The pair fought over the pills, and the "frustrated'' teen rang Palmerston police three times to come to the home and make her aunt give her back her pills.

Police came to the house and seized the pills.

The girl pleaded guilty to 10 traffic offences and six drug offences and Magistrate Melanie Little fined her $150, placing her on three good behaviour bonds up to nine months.

Wild Dingo
08-09-2008, 02:13 AM
The girl pleaded guilty to 10 traffic offences and six drug offences and Magistrate Melanie Little fined her $150, placing her on three good behaviour bonds up to nine months.

And thats what really REALLY PHISSES ME OFF... $150 and good behavior for 9 months??? strike me roan 10 traffic offences WITHOUT A LICENSE to begin with and then to cap it all 6 DRUG offences and the girl walks with a tiny PAT on the wrist??? damn... now I members back a long way to when I was a young fella and got 2 traffic offences didnt pay the 100 fine for the first got nicked for the second and ended up inside for bloody nigh on a month!!! now they can do as much as they like and get a little pat "you silly young thing go on dear dont do it again theres a good girl" :mad:

aahh tis unfair you know! I was born 30 years too early... just think if I had have been born 30 years ago I could have and WOULD HAVE gotten away with everything I did... eerrr ummm no not me I meant someone I knew... seriously I was a good lad... well put it this way I sure as shyte learnt a bloody hard lesson in one hell of a rush and never did stuff like that again... nowadays this kid learnt that its okay to do whatever she wants and its endemic across the damned country!! :mad:

ooooooopppsssss! my rantnickers are showing!! :eek: my bad :p

Phillip Allen
08-09-2008, 04:35 AM
how old is this kid?

BETTY-B
08-09-2008, 04:57 AM
Damn! Same thing happened to me last week. Who's got the weed?