PDA

View Full Version : Customer service and PIN numbers

cs
08-06-2008, 02:51 PM
Last night the satillite went out, or at least half the channels, so I called our provider and after 20 minutes on hold I finally get somebody. He ask all the usual questions and than ask for my PIN number. Now of course I don't remember my pin number but I give it a shot and get it wrong and he ask me again. By this time I'm frustrated with the whole process and waiting on hold forever and I tell him "That I don't know what my damn PIN is and all I want to do is find out why the satillite is out."

And than today I get a call on my cell phone while I was on another call. When I called the number back it was my dang cell phone provider trying to sell me additional lines. All I got there was a recording with the option to buy or not buy. So I hung up and called customer support and after I got through they wanted all of my information and than he asked me for my PIN number. You really don't want to know what I said to him, although I didn't use any foul language, but I think he got my point about telemarketers from my cell phone provider calling my cell phone.

Chad