PDA

View Full Version : Another trip and hopefully ready to move dirt

cs
07-31-2008, 06:25 AM
Getting ready to head out the door here in just a bit for a 3 hour drive. Hopefully when it is all said and done I will come away from the day with a signed contract from the owners, a building permit and a signed sub-contract from my dirt guy.

The meeting was supposed to have happened yesterday but was deleyed. We plan on meeting today and if the numbers are acceptable (about $302 a square foot with bank equip/site work/ and furn) and I think they are, the owners plan on signing right away. They and I are anxious to get started.

The couple of months have been pretty busy for me as I cordinated the engineering drawings and did the arch. drawings and than put it out for bid and started pulling the numbers together. Even caused me to work on the Fourth of July to get to this point.

But at the end of the day it is worth it. It is a big plus to be involved with a project at the depth that I get. Being involved with every aspect from the design to the turn over of the key is a big plus for a project manager.

Chad

Paul Pless
07-31-2008, 06:27 AM
Goodluck Chad.

Bill R
07-31-2008, 08:52 AM
Best of luck.

cs
07-31-2008, 05:45 PM
Who needs luck when you are as good as I am? :D

Just got back in and trying to fill out my expense report and go home to pack for an out of town weekend with the Guard starting tommorow.

But I did get a signed contract, a signed storm water management aggrement, a building permit, my sub contract dropped off and a free lunch.

BTW has anyone ever mentioned how expensive building permits are? This one was $7,671.00

Chad