PDA

View Full Version : Boom Bam Damn!!

Wild Dingo
06-25-2008, 02:44 AM
KA FRIGGIN BOOM!!!

http://www.xyzttt.com/wsfiles/ca-g6-sc/VC3.jpg

:mad:

Sometimes trust is misplaced and sometimes we pay for that misplaced trust... and sometimes we just go

http://www.ppu.org.uk/learn/common_picts/atom-bomb-explosion.jpg

Seems everyone I think I can trust lately prove that I am wrong and so I cant trust ANY bastard... so fluck it!! :mad:

Shane

The Bigfella
06-25-2008, 02:57 AM
Did you just light a fart Shane?

Wassup mate?

seanz
06-25-2008, 03:07 AM
He's gone nuclear....it was only a matter of time.

Give peace a chance.

http://www.peacesymbol.org/peace_symbol/img/peace_symbol_3.gif

PeterSibley
06-25-2008, 03:12 AM
Give peas a chance.

Brought to you by the New Zealand Peas Marketing Board

Duncan Gibbs
06-25-2008, 03:20 AM
Shane's gone ballistic and intercontinental. What 'sploded mate?

Hwyl
06-25-2008, 04:48 AM
Good luck Shane

Wild Dingo
06-25-2008, 04:58 AM
Shane's gone ballistic and intercontinental. What 'sploded mate?

Life :mad:

NO nix that people within life... seems trust is a worthless commodity to many nowadays... along with confidentiality... fluck the bloody lot of the sods bunch of useless turds in the dunny bowl of life

JTA
06-25-2008, 06:50 AM
Dingo,
You don't know me, I don't know you. I do enjoy following your tales. Sometimes don't understand them, but still enjoy them.

For What its Worth- Seems like you might be in a bad place right now, and that worries me. I hope you are thinking clear enough to see it through. Think about all those great kids (hoons?) and grandkids, and how much joy they bring you.

Jack
P.S. You can trust me, just let me hold your wallet for a few days and I will prove it!;)

P.I. Stazzer-Newt
06-25-2008, 07:08 AM
Hang in there, some days are for living - and some are just for getting through.

Mrleft8
06-25-2008, 07:12 AM
And don't forget to sit by yer phone tomorrow.....;)

Wild Dingo
06-25-2008, 07:52 AM
Jack thanks for that... Im fine as far as it goes just phissed of with people with so called "good intentions" and bullshyte thats all :rolleyes:

Dougy mate... seriously thanks for the offer but Im in and out like a bloody yoyo for the next few days at least in "damage control" as they say mate... and I definantly wont be in any sort of mood that anyone would care to be party to I can tell you :mad:

Friggin bastard of a thing... so much shyte and some just want to keep the crap flowing!!! Ive come to the conclusion that I cant say shyte to anyone about anything :mad: Just cant trust anyone anymore :rolleyes:

Anyway nothing more to say here.

Tom Montgomery
06-25-2008, 07:58 AM
My all-time favorite greeting card read on the outside: "Why does life have to be so darned complicated?"

Upon opening it read: "Oh yeah... other people are involved."

Milo Christensen
06-25-2008, 08:23 AM
. . . Anyway nothing more to say here.

Now I'm worried. A Wild Dingo with nothing more to say? This is serious.

htom
06-25-2008, 11:33 AM
Venting is good for the soul. Hurry back, Shane.