PDA

View Full Version : "Yahweh" Was A Reptilian Overlord

Tanbark Spanker
06-22-2008, 04:44 PM
Abraham was just a dude. When you iron out some of the mistranslations in the Old Testament, it all becomes clear.

Remember, John 8:32.

Tanbark Spanker
06-22-2008, 05:55 PM
Wait, let me save you a year or two of casual research. Abraham, Moses, and a bunch of other big Jews were Yahweh's binkies and snitches. This is where they came up with that 'promised land' crap.
O'l Abe was probably most responsible for the twisted account of what was going on at the time, and Moses was mostly a flunky. But, truly, who really gives a damn about a hand full of lying manipulators.

This is what it is about: "Human beings appear to be a slave race languishing on an isolated planet in a small galaxy. As such, the human race was once a source of labor for an extraterrestrial civilization and still remains a possession today. To keep control over it's possession and to maintain Earth as something of a , that other civilization has bread never-ending conflict between human beings, has promoted human spiritual decay, and has erected on Earth conditions of unremitting physical hardship. This situation has lasted for thousands of years and it continues today." William Bramley, 1989.

Tanbark Spanker
06-22-2008, 05:57 PM
Welcome to the prison planet.

Tanbark Spanker
06-22-2008, 05:58 PM
Later, I will clarify "The Jesus Deal."

Nanoose
06-22-2008, 06:35 PM
One of the few here content to carry on a conversation with himself :rolleyes:

Tanbark Spanker
06-22-2008, 06:40 PM
I am the Alpha and the Omega, Nanoose. I am man and God. I am the One and the All. And so are you.

Tanbark Spanker
06-22-2008, 07:00 PM
Until everyone forgets the prison religions and knows the true message of the prophet Jesus, this world is F*#ked deeply. If any of my Hebrew brothers feel that I have singled out their religious Icons, let me say: Mohammed was an asshole too. Then you got your Gnostics and those dirt bag Levites.

huisjen
06-22-2008, 08:13 PM
What about the time on the mountain top where Moses asks him if he may see his face, and Yahweh says "No, but don't I have a gorgeous ass!"

Tanbark Spanker
06-22-2008, 08:15 PM
The Jesus Deal? The Prophet Jesus? True teachings? Yes, but not like it has been told. I will share some of the knowledge from my church that I like to call The Church of The Fugitive Jesus. But, first you must understand that all of the teachings of prophets and churches and beliefs on this planet have been subverted by the "Children of Abraham" and the "Followers of Mohammed." Know that the Eastern belief system is just as screwed up as whatever the Sumerians and the Egyptians were passing off as the dope. Now you must understand that there was an intelligent being that would appear to humanoid beings at particular colony site around the galaxy as share the knowledge of Universal Cosmic Man/God with them. This was the true knowledge and teaching of cosmic love and understanding. This was very much against the ideas of the Reptilian slavers, so there was a contract on this being we will call Jesus. The irony is that Jesus is a fairly advanced expression of the Cosmic intelligence and, like the Cosmos, Jesus is immortal. However, Jesus usually leaves this part out of the teachings, in order to really stick the finish that we called 'the Passion' when he did it here.

More, later.

Tanbark Spanker
06-22-2008, 08:17 PM
It is not impossible that Mo was an incarnate of the Fugitive Jesus.

Tanbark Spanker
06-22-2008, 10:17 PM
Hehehe, Yaweh's ass! If Yaweh walked up to my door, I'd shoot his sorry ass. That's pretty serious from someone who believes that even pond scum wants to live.

Art Read
06-23-2008, 04:43 AM
"...the human race was once a source of labor for an extraterrestrial civilization and still remains a possession today"

Uhhhm... Doing what exactly? Making widgets?

You're still funny!

Tanbark Spanker
06-25-2008, 12:01 PM
Mining gold.