PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Doins' 6/20

Bill R
06-19-2008, 06:36 PM
Whatcha doin'?

Friday- Compass Project for a couple hours in the morning, then back to Dr. Evil. Take the twins to a full costume rehearsal for their dance recital late afternoon. SWMBO comes back for the weekend later in the evening:D

Saturday- spend time with SWMBO, go to SD and the twins recitals.

Sunday- help SWMBO drive back to Pittsburgh with the twins and fly back. LONG day.:(

pipefitter
06-19-2008, 06:46 PM
Flying into Philly for 5 great days in NJ. The challenge being not to gain 7-8 lbs because those folks know how to eat up there. It seems they like em plump up that way and being it isn't a holiday that I know of, I may be safe.
Now to practice some of that accent so I don't get scalped or something. Remember, Paul, don't wear the Tampa Bay Bucs shirt this time. Those Eagles fans are somewhat touchy about their team. Last time, being I know my sweety collects coffee mugs, I brought her a Bucs mug and she gave me the damndest look. Geesh! :D

Joe Dupere
06-19-2008, 07:26 PM
Gonna check the beehives if we get a clear day, and see how they're doing in the hives. My daughter is coming home Sunday after 5 months in England. We're going to have a day late Solstice bonfire in celebration.

Joe, FPoP

Michael Beckman
06-19-2008, 10:11 PM
my 13 year old niece is staying here for two weeks starting tomorrow...

ahhh

Concordia...41
06-20-2008, 03:58 AM
Friday (right now) finishing prep for dinner tonight and cookout Saturday night. Then office. Then Claudia & David are coming here for dinner & staying over.

Saturday - Sailing on Sarah & cooking out here at the house.

Sunday - Racing on Sarah & dinner with (*hopefully) awards at the YC. :D

Yep. Continues to suck to be me. :p

P.I. Stazzer-Newt
06-20-2008, 04:07 AM
Saturday: drive from South Wales to Scotland Via Durham collecting sprog from uni.

Sunday: return.

davidagage
06-20-2008, 07:39 AM
Friday (right now) finishing prep for dinner tonight and cookout Saturday night. Then office. Then Claudia & David are coming here for dinner & staying over.

Saturday - Sailing on Sarah & cooking out here at the house.

Sunday - Racing on Sarah & dinner with (*hopefully) awards at the YC. :D

Yep. Continues to suck to be me. :p

Yep...what Margo said...:D

DG

Mrleft8
06-20-2008, 07:42 AM
Weather permitting, trying to get at least part of the estate ready for Margo's party... ;) :D

Claudia
06-20-2008, 08:53 AM
What Margo & David said.;):D

botebum
06-20-2008, 08:57 AM
Gonna finish getting the new shed down on blocks today(may have to start a pic heavy thread on that).
Scooter comes home from Granny's tomorrow! WOO HOO!:cool:

Doug

Gonzalo
06-20-2008, 10:06 AM
Rehearsal all day Saturday
See a play Saturday evening
Rehearsal all day Sunday
Study lines all Sunday evening

Gotta love theatre--but sometimes it is a bit much.

Wild Dingo
06-20-2008, 10:23 AM
Soccer with Josh tomorrow morning Soccer with Brie tomorrow arvo... IF the weather is fine camping on Saturday night and into Sunday... Sunday arvo take nippers to her place for the week... after that SHED TIME!!

And the rest of the week alone and doing stuff!! :( :cool: not sure if thats a good thing yet jurys still out on that one :rolleyes:

StevenBauer
06-20-2008, 04:52 PM
Bring Talisman to her mooring in the morning, work on the Nutshell with Holly. We're bringing her to Mystic and she's not finished yet!:eek:!

Steven

Vince Brennan
06-20-2008, 05:17 PM
Do some more fancywork tonite, then Sat. AM... early memorial service, another funeral around noon and then a music party at nite.

Sunday back to fancywork stuff.

Busy!