PDA

View Full Version : Pro US Armed Service Personnel

Tanbark Spanker
06-19-2008, 03:14 PM
I am. However, every single faith seems to have a prime directive of thousts' shall not be wondering about killing poor people. Yet who is doing the killing. The why is always a lie and the how is always about money and power for the same very few elites and their ideal social structure. You have no real rebutal to this. Whatever you have to say is probably more regurgitation of the bull **** you have been served for the last couple of centuries.

I like to say, hate the sin and love the sinner. And, when was the last time you saw a global industrialist or an international banker carry a gun and shoot some poor non-Aryan person?

Stop killing for these people and putting us deeper into their debt slavery scam.

BrianW
06-19-2008, 04:15 PM
I am.

A popular Jesus quote.

Art Read
06-19-2008, 04:28 PM
Well, Red Sail, that appears to be a reasonable response to the questions your previously outragious comments have genererated here. I'll attempt a reasonable reply.

Armed forces are by defination a society's "blunt force objects" of political expression. Internally or over seas. Any society's governing arm will, again by definition, be composed of a "very few elites and their ideal social structure". How else could it be? How these elites ultimatly derive this powerful status is what diferentiates how we as human beings govern ourselves.

You apparantly don't approve of the method by which your particular "ruling elite" is chosen. You have three choices there. Work within the framework your society has made available to alter it from within, work to subvert the existing system and revolt against it from the outside or simply refuse to participate. You seem to be advocating the second path. A valid choice. It will be a significant challenge to aquire enough support and momentum with the required vision and unity of purpose to achieve your goal, but our very national existance proves that it is indeed possible and even, perhaps, inevitable.

Just be aware that you will require the services of motivated and altruistic young people who "shall not be wondering about killing [other] poor people" in order to achieve your aims. And guess what? You will also require the support of your own "global industrialists and international bankers" who are willing and committed to risking their fortunes for your cause as well. Given your expressed attitude of contempt and suspicion towards any establishment of social obligation here, all I can say is, "Good luck with that".

Tanbark Spanker
06-19-2008, 04:32 PM
Have to sign off, please continue.