PDA

View Full Version : Favorite 9/11 Coincidence.

Tanbark Spanker
05-21-2008, 03:19 PM
I like the one about the scheduled pilot of Flight 77 being a member of a Pentagon team that studied the possibility of a plane crashing into the Pentagon.

Tylerdurden
05-21-2008, 03:25 PM
Always liked the one where Flt 93 which plummeted into the ground because of fighting on the flight deck had an eight mile debris field behind it. Think the plane was scared and poohing its pants?:eek:

http://www.rockhousefarm.com/images/93crash.jpg

Tanbark Spanker
05-21-2008, 03:31 PM
The John O'Neal coincidence is pretty good.

High C
05-21-2008, 03:38 PM
Do you have another link to a video with French horns and timpani playing in the background? Very ominous, those instruments....

John of Phoenix
05-21-2008, 03:43 PM
I've heard rumors of Flt 93 breaking up in flight, but only rumors. It could have been caused by structural failure or (yes) a missile.
Are there any substantiated reports of the debris?

Tylerdurden
05-21-2008, 03:43 PM
The John O'Neal coincidence is pretty good.

Yep, notice the two fruitcakes and their companions haven't touched it. Facts make them nervous unless they have several debunk sites and mainstream media to rely on.

You should post the BBC reporting building seven collapsing as it stands in the background 20 minutes before it fell.:D

Tanbark Spanker
05-21-2008, 04:11 PM
Here's a tune for the 'holocaust doubters' while I look for the building 7 clip.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wfamPW3Eaw BTW, Tom Waits is a descendent of Jesus' twin brother.

Tylerdurden
05-21-2008, 04:14 PM
I've heard rumors of Flt 93 breaking up in flight, but only rumors. It could have been caused by structural failure or (yes) a missile.
Are there any substantiated reports of the debris?

http://www.flight93crash.com/flight93_secondary_debris_field.html

BrianW
05-21-2008, 04:19 PM
The biggest coincidence is that Tylderdurden is posting from Maine, and Tanbark Spanker is posting from San Diego.
Come on, it's obvious! The best way to get from Maine to So. Cal is by airplane!!!

Freakin' scary...

;)

Tylerdurden
05-21-2008, 04:23 PM
The biggest coincidence is that Tylderdurden is posting from Maine, and Tanbark Spanker is posting from San Diego.
Come on, it's obvious! The best way to get from Maine to So. Cal is by airplane!!!

Freakin' scary...

;)

Whats really scary is I am a pilot. No medical but can still fly:eek:

Tanbark Spanker
05-21-2008, 04:25 PM
WTC 7 the Salamander Bros. building.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mxFRigYD3s Larry Silverstein went on record to say the WTC 7 was "pulled" with controlled demolition.

You know, when some jack-ass says something stupid, I don't take it personally because I'm a retired public servant with a modest pension and absolutly no fear of anything. I have family in the FBI, I see Homeland Security every day and speak to all of them at least once a week. The New World Order is nothing but good for me, though it does seem to go against the quaint notions of our Freemason founding fathers. Oh, did I mention the Order of The DeMolay? Never mind, watch the clip and remember the brain works better with the eyes and ears open and the mouth closed. Or ...like a parachute, open.

Tylerdurden
05-21-2008, 04:33 PM
Its just another Fruitcake coincidence:D

Number 627

Tylerdurden
05-21-2008, 04:35 PM
Both towers collapsed a short time after large jetliners allegedly crashed into them.

Sorry, one and two does not equal seven.

allegedly?

Rigadog
05-21-2008, 04:38 PM
Mohamed Atta's ID found lying on the ground outside WTC

On the morning of September 11, Pakistan's Chief Spy General Mahmoud Ahmad, the alleged "money-man" behind the 9-11 hijackers, was at a breakfast meeting on Capitol Hill hosted by Senator Bob Graham and Rep. Porter Goss, the chairmen of the Senate and House Intelligence committees.

Tanbark Spanker
05-21-2008, 04:38 PM
Part Nineteen? www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yTgbZSATTU

Rigadog
05-21-2008, 04:44 PM
Haven't had a chance to see if this "add up" but it seems interesting to say the least. A while back I posted a piece of nonsense stream of conscience writing on often seeing 11:11 on digital clocks when I glance at them. I was poking fun a paranoia, and coincidence/conspiracy folks like myself, so it's strange to come across this.

Odd 911 Coincidences
By Unknown
Sep 14, 2006, 7:35pm

http://www.classbrain.com/images/email_icon.gif

Someone found some very strange numerology coincidences surrounding 911...

Someone had a lot of time on their hands to work this out.
New York City has 11 letters
Afghanistan has 11 letters.
Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.
George W Bush has 11 letters.
The two twin towers make an "11"
This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:

New York is the 11th state.
The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.
Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11
Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers. 6+5 = 11
The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1 = 11
The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11.
Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind:
The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.
The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.
Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind: Now this is where things get totally eerie:

The most recognised symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic holy book:

"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."
That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.

Still uncovinced about all of this..?! Try this and see how you feel afterwards, it made my hair stand on end:

Open Microsoft Word and do the following(TRY THIS FOR REAL)
Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.
Highlight the Q33 N
Change the font size to 48.
Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS Scary Huh??

Cuyahoga Chuck
05-21-2008, 04:44 PM
I like the rumore about Mohammed Attah.
They say he was fluent in at least three languages. That he got a degree in architecture from a school in Hamburg, Germany, and that his grade was a 1 (the highest grade).
Hmmm. Three languages? An "A" student? Architecture? Must be the result of a disinformation campaign,no?

Tylerdurden
05-21-2008, 04:49 PM
I like the rumore about Mohammed Attah.
They say he was fluent in at least three languages. That he got a degree in architecture from a school in Hamburg, Germany, and that his grade was a 1 (the highest grade).
Hmmm. Three languages? An "A" student? Architecture? Must be the result of a disinformation campaign,no?

I ain't hered none rumore like dat eitha.:D

Tom Wilkinson
05-21-2008, 04:52 PM
New York is the 11th state.
The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.
Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11
Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers. 6+5 = 11
The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1 = 11
The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11.[/LIST]

That's fun and all but flight 77 hit the pentagon not the twin towers and was carrying 64 passengers not 65.

Carry on.