PDA

View Full Version : Kid with hat

Dutch
05-15-2008, 01:21 PM
I just got back from shopping at the dollar store. Go ahead and laugh but I have to save the bucks where I can.

In line in front of me was a kid probably about 16, with an older adult who seemed to be his father. Now in the dollar stroe I dont expect to find the creme de la crem of modern society but this kid was wearing a ball cap backwards on his head in the style of the young punk and the cap read in large bold lettering " FOOK YOU" , only it didnt say fook.

What the hell has happened to a society where a parent would let a kid show such lack of respect? Were doomed.

gert
05-15-2008, 02:17 PM
morons breed morons

Thorne
05-15-2008, 02:31 PM
Free speech - you get the good with the bad. Won't see that in, say, Red China...

bamamick
05-15-2008, 02:49 PM
There was a bit of a stink last year when Alex Rodriguez' (he of the 250 million dollar contract) wife had the taste and vision to wear a similiar tee shirt to a Yankees game and was sitting in the wives' section of Yankee Stadium.

How has it come to this? Honestly? Isn't it true that suicide is an almost unheard of occurence in societies where everyone works very hard as a member of the tribe or group just to help everyone survive? Decadence seems to follow times of prosperity, does it not?

That's where it comes from, imo. What to do about it? Well, it appears that the cycle is coming back around. It'll no doubt take care of itself.

Mickey Lake

John of Phoenix
05-15-2008, 03:41 PM
So what'd you say? "Fook you too"?

Dutch
05-15-2008, 05:22 PM
So what'd you say? "Fook you too"?

Actually I wanted to. I was more than a bit pissed at the brats cocky kiss my ass attitude to begin with and the hat topped it off both figuretively and literally. I actually found myself fantasizing about jumping on his back getting him into a headlock and mashing his face into the tile floor.

Naturally, being the sweet tolerant human being that I am, I kept it all in my head. :)

I dont understand how parents can be so gd stupid. That little psycho will probably either be dead or in prison before he hits 21.

Alexander2
05-15-2008, 07:08 PM
morons breed morons

The attitude thats rude, crude and stupid.
What are these people; the kid, his dad, other moronic acting people, trying to accomplish with these stupid statements?

That moronic behavior is common even here in the forum.
Its typical Memphis Mike behavior, able to throw an f bomb but never able to engage in intelligent debate.
Perhaps Mike is the father.

Dutch
05-15-2008, 07:24 PM
This kid had too much meat on his body.

He'd obviously not been subjected to fat burning worms.