PDA

View Full Version : Our Beloved Leader speaks...

Shang
05-15-2008, 08:41 AM
(This may have slipped under the radar...)

========================================

During a videoconference with U.S. military and civilian personnel yesterday [March 14, 2008], President Bush praised the troops fighting in Afghanistan, claiming he was “a little envious” of their “romantic” fight:

“I must say, I’m a little envious,” Bush said. “If I were slightly younger and not employed here, I think it would be a fantastic experience to be on the front lines of helping this young democracy succeed.”
“It must be exciting for you … in some ways romantic, in some ways, you know, confronting danger. You’re really making history, and thanks,” Bush said.

But isn’t Bush already fighting the war? In June 2007, then-White House Press Secretary Tony Snow claimed, “The President is in the war every day…On the frontlines, wherever.”

==========================================

(Old soldiers never die... young ones do...)

John of Phoenix
05-15-2008, 09:20 AM
If I were slightly younger and not employed here, I think it would be a fantastic experience to be on the front lines of helping this young democracy succeed.
You had your chance. Chicken**** chickenhawk.

BETTY-B
05-15-2008, 01:35 PM
Nothing coming out of that "morans" mouth surprises anymore. Now, if Reid and Pelosi could pool their limited gronicles together to throw the POS in prison where he belongs, we would never have to hear him again.

DAN

Osborne Russell
05-15-2008, 02:54 PM
You had your chance. Chicken**** chickenhawk.

Waddaya talkin about? He gave up golf, for pete's sake.

Anthony Zucker
05-15-2008, 03:44 PM
Actually he only said he gave it up. Watch Oberman on Bush and golf

http://www.truthout.org:80/docs_2006/051508A.shtml

contented
05-15-2008, 04:38 PM
i'm betting if that dolt was a little older, he would have joined the abraham lincoln brigade........hehehehe

LeeG
05-15-2008, 04:51 PM
gotta have the radar turned on in order for it to slip under. And if it's turned on it still doesn't prevent the ship from going on the rocks. It's only INFORMATION,,information doesn't do anything without a reasoning decision maker.

Wild Dingo
05-16-2008, 07:10 AM
Bloody hell SHANGSTER!!! :cool: How the hell you been mate?? long time since I saw yer name on the board!! man the old fellas are comin outta the woodwork now eh!! :D Next thing we'll see ol John R comin back and Ken McClure shyte even that old cad Cleek might stroll back among us!! :cool:

Mind you I havent seen the bikini clad one or her young toyboy hubby lately either :D ...whats with that? They to busy for their mates nowadays? a bun in the oven perhaps???? :eek: :D

But Shang how are you mate?

Shang
05-16-2008, 09:59 AM
"...But Shang how are you mate?..." --Wild Dingo

Hello, Ding,
I'm doing well...and yourself...?
My wife passed away last winter, however I have married again, to a lady who has been a friend for many years.
I'm still messing about with boats, although also I'm learning to capture and rehabilitate injured raptor birds--this is my wife's field, she's teaching me how to catch hurt hawks and owls without getting clawed to pieces.
And I'm still teaching at the college...probably another year.

I haven't been posting here much except when Our Beloved Leader comes out with louder than usual outrageous lies.

High C
05-16-2008, 10:16 AM
...I have married again...I'm still messing about...

Excellent news!

Sorry for your loss :( and happy for your gain :) ....welcome back...

John of Phoenix
05-16-2008, 10:50 AM
Another wayward soul returns to the watering hole.
Good to have you back and hearty congratulations.

Syed
05-16-2008, 01:54 PM
Showing the door to democracy?

http://www.naitazi.com/wp-content/uploads/pth/random__41402660_bush_mush_apportbody.png