PDA

View Full Version : How do I contact?

AussieBarney
05-13-2008, 03:23 AM
How do I get in contact with a particular forum member? I wish to take counsel with the "Big Feller". He has some knowledge which would be descrete to him. I have thought of smoke signals or maybe sending out a runner with a message stick:D, but I dont know his address. Can some one help? Barney

P.I. Stazzer-Newt
05-13-2008, 03:32 AM
Use the "Private Message" function

The Bigfella
05-13-2008, 03:54 AM
Yep - that worked. Message stick received and responded to.

Wild Dingo
05-13-2008, 08:37 AM
Message stick my arse!! to get hold of Ian you gotta belt the buggar over the friggin noggin with a 4x4 and it should have at least 4 6in nails in it at the hittin end ;) ...without them he will just think its a blasted mossy and it wouldnt get through... hence the 6in nails :rolleyes:

Mind you Ive known him to respond to any word associated with alcoholic imbibing... just mention grog woobly or plonk an the buggar jumps!! :D

Message stick huuurrumph... ;) :p

Thats like sayin to get hold of Johnno B over in Kiwiland you gotta send a homing pigeon... mmmm thinking of that better check if that buggars gotten back yet sent that wombat a message the other month about Waione and the blasted birds gone missing wonder if Skuthorp or doorstop ate it on the way back... those buggars will eat anything that moves :p