PDA

View Full Version : Doesn't this belong in the bilge???

Paul Pless
05-09-2008, 12:48 PM
http://www.woodenboat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79460

At least he don't post conspiracy theories.

Phillip Allen
05-09-2008, 12:54 PM
so it was Joe all along was it?

Paul Pless
05-09-2008, 12:55 PM
Rofl

Milo Christensen
05-09-2008, 01:19 PM
Fart.

John of Phoenix
05-09-2008, 01:26 PM
Rigadog? aka Frank Wells? From Pittsburgh? You think so?
The guy is funny as hell. I don't know...

Rigadog
Biography:
Born N.Y. state . Once 0wned a decrepit '29 Alden yawl, traded it for an ugly truck.
Interests:
Boats (duh), screenwriting, Dog lover
contractor
displayname:
Frank
loginname:
Rigadog
forename:
frank
surname:
Wells

Spin_Drift
05-09-2008, 01:38 PM
Oh Boy, it belongs in the bilge too...:rolleyes:

This may get exciting, interesting at least...:eek:;):D

John B
05-09-2008, 05:02 PM
Rigadog? aka Frank Wells? From Pittsburgh? You think so?
The guy is funny as hell. I don't know...

Ain't he though. I've been reading threads I wouldn't normally bother with to see what Rigga's got to say. I did think he was Dutch ,Bill et al though.;)
Interesting that Fredzed thought the same. Exciting times in cyberworld.

S/V Laura Ellen
05-09-2008, 06:18 PM
Paul, I think you need to complain to Scot, his forum, his rules!:D

Memphis Mike
05-09-2008, 07:24 PM
The REAL Dutch has never left.;)

Duncan Gibbs
05-09-2008, 07:45 PM
Was Dutch around for the Sugarbritches Thread? Is it all tied up together? Is this like the legendary "Great Tea Trolley Disaster" from Bristow?

Some of you forumite old-timers should start a history of the forum thread!!

Will the REAL Dutch please stand up?

(I can hear it now... "I'm Dutch and so's my wife!!) :rolleyes: :p

Yeadon
05-09-2008, 07:58 PM
I think that scot is messing with us. Perhaps laughing at us. That was my gut feeling when I read that.

Of course, I've never met Scot, and he doesn't really post around here, so there's no knowing what the message was all about.

Paul Pless
05-09-2008, 08:46 PM
Some of you forumite old-timers should start a history of the forum thread!!
In the Beginning the bulletin board was without form and was void; and The Committee moved upon the etheral face of this nothingness...

SaltyD from BC
05-09-2008, 08:56 PM
I am at one with nothingness. And I've been accused of being Dutch. How cool is that? :cool:

Vince Brennan
05-09-2008, 11:29 PM
"I am Spartacus!"

"No, I am Spartacus"

Bruce Taylor
05-09-2008, 11:42 PM
In the Beginning the bulletin board was without form and was void; and The Committee moved upon the etheral face of this nothingness...

The real story is in this thread:

http://www.woodenboat.com/forum//showthread.php?t=32313

Phillip Allen
05-10-2008, 07:30 AM

Now THIS is the way I like to start my day guys...thanks Paul

S.V. Airlie
05-10-2008, 07:35 AM
"I am Spartacus!"

"No, I am Spartacus"

Welcome back to the land of the living.. Been a while..;)

Wild Dingo
05-10-2008, 10:18 AM
I think that scot is messing with us. Perhaps laughing at us. That was my gut feeling when I read that.

Of course, I've never met Scot, and he doesn't really post around here, so there's no knowing what the message was all about.

oooh come now Yeadon!!! The mighty gnome of Maine OCCASIONALLY slides a post in... well okay RARELY... but he has been known to

I think?? :confused: maybe its not the gnome at all??? Maybe the gnome isnt a gnome but a... ooooohhh gawd dont tell me hes a... a... goood grief not a

figamental of me imagination!!!!

nah... Ive met the gnome of maine... yess indeedydoody I have!! Courtesy of the chromedomed New Yorker young Joeboy he of the camera stuck to hand and pointed at his own mug fame... yep there he was on bended knee suckin up to the gnome... of course pretending that the gnome wasnt a gnome at all but a man of humungous stature and height... but if you were to find that pic he posted and take a good look at it you would see a) the gnome was standing on a soapbox b) his faithful offsider young Carl was just veiwable on the left side strainin under the wieght of holding the gnome high enough to APPEAR (for photographic purposes of course) to be a very TALL man of some presence... Joeboy bein the suckup he was at that time (yes we know Joeboy you were hunting a free subscription we know its alright son ;) ) tryin to convince all an sundry that not only was the gnome a big man instead of a midget but that he was a godlike figure which of course is a total delusion of Joeboys and was only to be appeased by an offering of some swill of a brew that he called "beer" of course its well known that gnomes especially the breed from Maine cant drink beer cause theyre so grumpy that beer makes then nice but they are not nice so beer does no good... hence of course why young Joeboy failed miserably to get his free subscription

On the other hand there is the fact that Ive been takin potshots at the gnome for years now and I havent gotten my free subscription either... so I reckon the gnomes just a figamental of our combined cyber drunk minds and doesnt exist... so from here on Im gonna refer to the Scot as Scotybumkins cause we all know theres no such thing as a scotybumkin and if there was they would be all woosy an sookylala goody two shoes types and if therefore we begin to collectively think this we might break this combined cyber hypnosis that such as Joeboy have raised the gnome of Maine to and thus reduce the fallacy of the process that considers all thing Scot as being all powerful omiwhatsit god of the forum

The Cleek is a figamental of Martha Stewarts lecherous mind, The Chemist nothing but a figamental of Ken McClures over zelous mind, the "legendary" Ed Harrow is a Kiwi throwback to the days of Maori warlords as for Bill Legget well such is life eh... poor wee sod lost the plot he did

Tis the past mates... dun an dusted...

Now wes gots a new bunch of reprobates an ornery bushrangers inhabiting our beloved forum... yes a few of us "old farts" are still breathin fire an brimstone every now an then

HELL!!! We all know "The Bruce" owns the forum!! strewth my young fella grew up knowing that fact!

signed
The original and only Wild Dingo... still here an breathin ;)

R.I.Singer30
05-10-2008, 10:27 AM
The original and only Wild Dingo... still here an breathin ;)

Good to hear mate:D

Bruce Taylor
05-10-2008, 10:36 AM
HELL!!! We all know "The Bruce" owns the forum!! strewth my young fella grew up knowing that fact!

You got that right. ;)

Keep breathing, Dogman.

Wild Dingo
05-10-2008, 10:37 AM
aaahhh twere a few close calls there for awhile I can tell yer... scared the livin bejumminies outta me I can tell yer (Ive had to get a whole new wardrobe of jocks!! :eek: )

Im a tad leery of startin a thread about it all... since seems of late I cant seem to stay put long enough to finish one :rolleyes:

But Im breathin... mostly through the help of Spin Drift and Doorstop Ive remained upright and breathin... so major thanks must go to them Im indebted to both of them more than even they imagine... not a good thing but has positives so not all bad

Life eh? An interesting sausage we all munch on :cool:

Bruce Taylor
05-10-2008, 10:51 AM
Im a tad leery of startin a thread about it all... since seems of late I cant seem to stay put long enough to finish one

Point form, two-word sentences. Bing bang, you're done. :D

Wild Dingo
05-10-2008, 11:11 AM
Point form, two-word sentences. Bing bang, you're done. :D

YOUR PULLIN ME LEG RIGHT?? Me?? two word sentances? ME Bruce??? good god you know I just aint capable of that sorta shyte!!! It aint in me nature ol son cant be done uhuh no way hosay!!

point form? whassat? Bruce!! OY BRUCE!!! its me you know yer ol mate Dingo... strewth an her I thought yous fellas knew me!! phhshaw point form indeed two word sentances me? not a bloody chance!!! :p