PDA

View Full Version : Amelia Grace has landed!!! Poppy x 3 I am

Wild Dingo
04-12-2008, 08:40 AM
Well... aside from all the other stuff in me life just now... and I WILL get to the yarn about me latest foray into the wonderous north country around here shortly... I gots some fanfriggintastic flamin news!!! :cool:

Ridgey Didge!!!

What you ask is the mad buggar from downunder on about?

BABYS!!! I mean little takkers ankle nibblers tit snugglers those screamin piddlin poopin tit suckers that sheilas love to have...

Well... Yaz and Dans little bundle of bubalubs "Amelia Grace" has arrived!!!... 7lb 12oz of blushin pink bubalub spent 24 hours laborously tryin to get her mum to spit her out followed by an hour intense fight to reach our world... and finally Yaya gave up fighting it and gave birth to a perty pink widdle girl with...

HEY MARGO!!! YOU THERE BLUEY????

Shes got YOUR hair woman!!! :D yep a real REDHEAD!! more orange than red actually but boy talk about bright whooooooooeeee

Mum and bub doin real well... Dans slowly starting to float back to earth and coming to terms with the changes that little Amelias going to cause to his lifestyle... proud as punch and happy as larry the pair of them

Story of arrival...
7pm thurs night got the call "shes flooded time to go geezer" from Dan so got into the new ubeaut 4x4 (story to follow) and belted up the track to their place threw them in and took of for Perth 2 and a half hours away... mind you we were sorta thinking clearly or someone was cause someone put masses of plastic bags over the back seat and covered them with towels... THANK GOD!!! :eek:

Got there an settled in for a wait... 11pm I shot through to get some kip... got the next level call about 6am "its happenin geezer move it NOW" so back in the 4x4 and up the frog and toad again get there yeah right Dan yer first timer idiot at 3cm she is NOT in labor you goose!!... so down to the local Subiaco Pub for a counter lunch with Dans parents... 2 hours later we decide we have depleated their alcohol supplies adequately and head slowly back to the hospital... to wait... and wait... and wait

6pm Dan rings us in the waiting room "4cm" oooh goody we all sigh and so me and his old man head down to the car for "refreshments" which I just happened to find and stick in the esky on ice... just in case... a message arrives on the phones "8cm" we look at each other "just in case we dont make it congrats gramps/poppy" and we quickly down our beers and lock up the car and race for the elevators... get upstairs in time to get the next message "9cm aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh its happenin!!" by the note we both KNEW what Dan was feelin and laughed our heads of... it was either that or we were both feelin the alcohol who knows but the laugh was bloody good

so we wait a bit more... I get bored shytless about now and figure buggar this for a joke Im the girls dad for gawds sake I wanna KNOW whats happenin... so I head into the labor delivery ward get to the door hear MY baby screamin in pain and without thinking opened the thing... DUMB THING!!! man was that a dumb thing to do!!... backtracked faster than Ben Johnson ever ran forwards and down to the "misery room" I went...

Finally Dan comes down... "Dad 2... (thats tm by the way ;) ) you were right... Dad 1 you were wrong... so were you mum... Amelia Grace is here!! FRIGGIN AMAZING!!!!"

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!

I mean Im damned surprised there wasnt a post on here already... cause I reckon yous mob shoulda heard us whoop an holler as you say... I mean we went KNUTS!!!

Life is as they say... "its all good" :cool:

Will post pics just as soon as I can figure the new ubeaut mobile phone thing out and upload them to the ruddy computer or get the camera and take some propa pics tomorra!!! Great days indeed!!

Oh... by the way... Tiffs due in August... Melissas due in October and Aarons fiance Cassie is due in November... so will have 6 grandies by Chrissy WHAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I may not have a wife anymore but by god have I got some friggin awesome kids!!! :cool:

htom
04-12-2008, 08:42 AM
Baby! :) We need pictures, of course! Congrats, too, to all involved. :)

StevenBauer
04-12-2008, 08:45 AM
Congratulations, Shane! Thanks for sharing. Three more on the way? Yikes!

Steven

bamamick
04-12-2008, 08:52 AM
A veritable pile o' hoons! Congrats, Shane. And of course, please give our warmest regards to the young family.

Mickey Lake

S.V. Airlie
04-12-2008, 09:27 AM
A veritable pile o' hoons! Congrats, Shane. And of course, please give our warmest regards to the young family.

Mickey Lake

Glad ya live in Oz Shane.. You have plenty of room down there to spread out... My God, you and yours are gonna take over the entire country...:D:p;)

Congrats to all...:D

S/V Laura Ellen
04-12-2008, 09:42 AM
Congratulations Shane.
Post pictures, please!

Tylerdurden
04-12-2008, 10:15 AM
Congrats Gramps!

Bob Roncace
04-12-2008, 11:16 AM
Wonderful news! Congrats to all!!!

Nanoose
04-12-2008, 11:24 AM
Wonderful to hear the joy in your voice again, dingo!

Well done all!

Tar Devil
04-12-2008, 11:25 AM
Congrats, Mate!!

The Bigfella
04-12-2008, 06:43 PM
Excellent. More sandgropers eh?

Canoez
04-12-2008, 06:56 PM
Excellent news, Dingo - Congratulations!

Vince Brennan
04-13-2008, 06:03 AM
Too wonderful for words. All the best to all.

jack grebe
04-13-2008, 06:22 AM
Congrats:D

Katherine
04-13-2008, 01:17 PM
Congrats!:D

garland reese
04-13-2008, 08:57 PM
What a nice name. Good for you Dingo! God bless you and yours.

skuthorp
04-13-2008, 09:24 PM
Great news Shane, additions to the hoons, grand-hoons!
My best to all round mate, oh, and tell Yaz she did OK too.

Robbie 2
04-13-2008, 11:43 PM
Congrats....best wishes to you all....nice to hear the laughter back in your soul
regards
Robbie

Spin_Drift
04-14-2008, 01:06 AM
Wonderful news Dingo:):D. Congratulations to you and family...:D

Beautiful name.

Looking forward to seeing photos...:D