PDA

View Full Version : Maybe its not to late for him to run

Tylerdurden
03-23-2008, 04:35 PM
Great stuff. Better than the crap we have been hearing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm2weLS5gJ4&eurl=http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=w3t_news_video&Number=296141298

Phil Heffernan
03-23-2008, 05:07 PM
I wouldn't vote for him, but he's fun to listen to...All sorts of new points of view, from Ron Paul to Ventura, fill in the truth picture that we don't get if we only listen to the mainstream...

Here's to the radicals!!

PH

jimmy lee
03-23-2008, 05:17 PM
Jessie has always been a no nonsense kind of Guy!!!! All should listen to Him. Your eyes may open and see a little better. Just My opinion. Also He is not dumb by no mean! He governed Minn. pretty good. Better than most people that!

Duncan Gibbs
03-23-2008, 06:24 PM
He throw the Chimp onto the mat!! Then stomp 'im! :D:D

boylesboats
03-24-2008, 04:20 PM
:D Man, he gotta hot mouth :D
I like him better as a wrestler/actor.
I don't think that he got any law degree to quailfy in presidental campaign..

Tylerdurden
03-24-2008, 04:32 PM
:D Man, he gotta hot mouth :D
I like him better as a wrestler/actor.
I don't think that he got any law degree to quailfy in presidental campaign..

Law degree? The last thing we need is another Aturnonme.

boylesboats
03-24-2008, 05:00 PM
Law degree? The last thing we need is another Aturnonme.

But, yet he is a type of guy who will stand with his words..
Independent type I hope...

ahp
03-24-2008, 05:00 PM
The blessed Ronald did not have a law degree.

Keith Wilson
03-24-2008, 05:12 PM
Ventura was a pretty decent governor - above average, anyway. He was no kind of radical, very centrist. He liked to shoot off his mouth, but don't confuse that with radicalism.

boylesboats
03-24-2008, 05:26 PM
Ventura was a pretty decent governor - above average, anyway. He was no kind of radical, very centrist. He liked to shoot off his mouth, but don't confuse that with radicalism.

Yup, it cracked me up just listening to him.. Very strong mouth on 'im..

C. Ross
03-24-2008, 06:12 PM

Everybody in Lake Wobegone is above average!

He was a slightly below average Governor with a significantly above average cabinet. The Legislature needs adult supervision, but other than that Minnesota pretty much governs itself.