PDA

View Full Version : now that we've been awake for a while...

Phillip Allen
03-13-2008, 01:26 PM
what happened to Joe?

Kaa
03-13-2008, 01:37 PM
He got whacked with a ban stick for, presumably, being forthright about his feelings towards a fellow forumite -- likely Alexander2, or rotund1, or someone else of that ilk.

Kaa

Yeadon
03-13-2008, 01:40 PM
This will definitely slow his race for 30k. He'll just have to do double-time upon return.

Phillip Allen
03-13-2008, 01:41 PM
I thought so but still wanted to hear it...I miss so much these days...He does get a little carried away sometimes but I feel that he is as good a guy as can be found...(even if he is handicapped by being from New Yawk... :)

paladin
03-13-2008, 02:44 PM
....and a damn yankee carpetbagger.......and a bald one at that....

rbgarr
03-13-2008, 03:00 PM
He should have just put 'that ilk' on his ignore list.

Tylerdurden
03-13-2008, 03:29 PM
He should have just put 'that ilk' on his ignore list.

doesn't work, he still responds.

Kinda like drug resistant staph. No matter what ignore he choses he still has to scratch it.
It an IAAJ thang.

Joe, I mean Tabitha will be along shortly.

hokiefan
03-13-2008, 04:01 PM
doesn't work, he still responds.

Kinda like drug resistant staph. No matter what ignore he choses he still has to scratch it.
It an IAAJ thang.

Joe, I mean Tabitha will be along shortly.

I rarely if ever wade into the crap down here. I read alot, but don't get into the pissing contests. I also won't defend JCSOH, for two reasons. First, I missed the thread that got him scotted. Second, he can be a jerk in his own right. But you are being a real prick with this crap about Tabitha.

Bobby

Tylerdurden
03-13-2008, 04:06 PM
I rarely if ever wade into the crap down here. I read alot, but don't get into the pissing contests. I also won't defend JCSOH, for two reasons. First, I missed the thread that got him scotted. Second, he can be a jerk in his own right. But you are being a real prick with this crap about Tabitha.

Bobby

I didn't bring it up. Not the first time. Talk to the poster who suggested it.

Yeadon
03-13-2008, 04:13 PM
What is the record for most posts in a day?

hokiefan
03-13-2008, 04:16 PM
I didn't bring it up. Not the first time. Talk to the poster who suggested it.

If you only mentioned it once I wouldn't start calling names, but you've kept on all afternoon, after being told over and over that Tabitha is not an alias, but a real person. You are the one making an issue of it. Grow up.

Bobby

Tylerdurden
03-13-2008, 05:06 PM
Glad you have been following along, did you get the e-mail?

Memphis Mike
03-13-2008, 05:11 PM

Bobby

I'd say he's more "prickless" than a prick. It takes a real coward to continually badger a forum member from the safety of an arm chair.

hokiefan
03-13-2008, 05:26 PM
I'd say he's more "prickless" than a prick. It takes a real coward to continually badger a forum member from the safety of an arm chair.

LOL, may be right. He managed to provoke me into breaking the "Don't feed the Troll!" rule.:( Oh well, enough pissing contest for this one. Have work to do before I go home.

Cheers,

Bobby