X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phillip Allen
    • May 2002

Rock wool

Just sitin and thinkin...

I've got all the insulation removed from my house except for what floats around when I sweep up. I'm careful with that 'cause I get itchy (the room I work in is pretty clean, it's the rest of the house that is dusty...sealed off for the most part)

Not long after the fire my little cat started getting sick and I thought the feline aids that is so pervasive in this area had got her...she eventually died (she got hard to find and I gave up looking for her).

It turns out she was hiding in the old attic where the rock wool had been used back in the 40's and I didn't put it together until long after she died (though I doubt it would have made any difference once she got full of it). She got a snoot full of the stuff...killed her (I'm guessing)

Anyone know a good discription of what rock wool is?
    The doctrine of nonresistance against arbitrary power, and oppression, is absurd, slavish, and destructive of the good and happiness of mankind.
    Personal failures are too important to be trusted to others.
  • bob winter
    Ottawa, Canada
    • Sep 2004

Re: Rock wool

Comment

• Phillip Allen
      • May 2002

Re: Rock wool

I read it and feel somwhat better about it...thanks
      The doctrine of nonresistance against arbitrary power, and oppression, is absurd, slavish, and destructive of the good and happiness of mankind.
      Personal failures are too important to be trusted to others.

Comment

Working...