PDA

View Full Version : Rule by fear or rule by law?

Tylerdurden
02-11-2008, 03:53 PM
"The power of the Executive to cast a man into prison without formulating any charge known to the law, and particularly to deny him the judgment of his peers, is in the highest degree odious and is the foundation of all totalitarian government whether Nazi or Communist."

- Winston Churchill, Nov. 21, 1943

Since 9/11, and seemingly without the notice of most Americans, the federal government has assumed the authority to institute martial law, arrest a wide swath of dissidents (citizen and noncitizen alike), and detain people without legal or constitutional recourse in the event of "an emergency influx of immigrants in the U.S., or to support the rapid development of new programs."
Beginning in 1999, the government has entered into a series of single-bid contracts with Halliburton subsidiary Kellogg, Brown and Root (KBR) to build detention camps at undisclosed locations within the United States. The government has also contracted with several companies to build thousands of railcars, some reportedly equipped with shackles, ostensibly to transport detainees.
According to diplomat and author Peter Dale Scott, the KBR contract is part of a Homeland Security plan titled ENDGAME, which sets as its goal the removal of "all removable aliens" and "potential terrorists."
Fraud-busters such as Rep. Henry Waxman, D-Los Angeles, have complained about these contracts, saying that more taxpayer dollars should not go to taxpayer-gouging Halliburton. But the real question is: What kind of "new programs" require the construction and refurbishment of detention facilities in nearly every state of the union with the capacity to house perhaps millions of people?

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/02/04/ED5OUPQJ7.DTL

Tanbark Spanker
02-11-2008, 05:39 PM
Winston Churchhill was a shill for the Illuminati elitists.

a.) Terrorism is used by governments all over the world as a pretext to scare their populations into submission to the rule of the elites.

b.) The world is being ruled by no more the five elite families of incestuous bloodsucking vermin.

c.) ...I'll think of something, later.

B&W
02-11-2008, 05:52 PM
I think the Quote is irrelevant to the current situation we find ourselves in.

Churchill was leading a State in a war against another State - Membrs of the Nazi Party were judged on their personal involvement in atrocities outside the realms of war. Nuremburg had little to do with the war but rather individual input into an imoral occurance. USA today have declared they are waging war on individuals not states. USA is at war with terrorists,

whether this (declaring war on individuals) is a moral or good action is not on question now, but rather the techniques used to wage war.

War on individuals i think is unprecedented and in anything unprecedented anything goes. I suppose you guys are thinking about Witchhunts and the like but still this was a war against an organisation.

I dont like what the USA is doing but maybe they are not actually breaking any customs of war. Maybe this is new territory and new methods are needed in how we navigate our way through it.

Personally i dont like their methods. But yet i cannot put a viable solution out there so I dare not moan.

Osborne Russell
02-11-2008, 06:36 PM
I think the Quote is irrelevant to the current situation we find ourselves in.

Churchill was leading a State in a war against another State - Membrs of the Nazi Party were judged on their personal involvement in atrocities outside the realms of war. Nuremburg had little to do with the war but rather individual input into an imoral occurance. USA today have declared they are waging war on individuals not states. USA is at war with terrorists,

Churchill didn't make these distinctions and he knew what he was talking about, i.e. what he was relevant to "the executive,", i.e. the whole thing, all the time, exactly as he said.

I dont like what the USA is doing but maybe they are not actually breaking any customs of war. Maybe this is new territory and new methods are needed in how we navigate our way through it.

It's not new territory and no new methods are needed. No study group, investigation, partisan, bi-partisan, or tri-partisan; or evangelical vetting squad. Just apply the law as it existed before the Chimp came along.

Tanbark Spanker
02-11-2008, 07:18 PM
Meet the Windsors. www.planetquo.com/The-Nazi-Roots-Of-The-House-Of-Windsor

A charming family of bloodsuckers.