PDA

View Full Version : You can't make it through and not laugh (vid)

crawdaddyjim50
02-09-2008, 11:45 AM
For those on skinny pipe. This is a video of a bunch of Japanese guys playing soccer with horizontal striped longjons on and Binoculars taped over their eyes. The play by play is what gets you. And you don't have to understand Japanese to get it.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj7f3B1VCYM

C. Ross
02-09-2008, 11:51 AM
Japanese TV can be really hysterical.

For some reason, that clip reminds me of the old Monty Python "Upper Class Twit of the Year" competition.

Spin_Drift
02-09-2008, 11:55 AM
Strange, but funny... The binoculars alter their vision so they are not quite on target...

Joe (SoCal)
02-09-2008, 12:01 PM
0.11 sec into it I lost it after that I was wheezing with laughter :D :D :D

Tabitha ( Gaff rig girl )
02-09-2008, 04:40 PM
I lost it at the thought of watching it LOL...verry funny :D:D

BETTY-B
02-09-2008, 05:45 PM
Too funny. Now if I think about this at my caucus here in a bit, I'm screwed. Now I just made it worse. And even worse. Worse still....

DAN

crawdaddyjim50
02-09-2008, 09:35 PM
What are you gonna do when you show up for the caucus and everybody is wearing binoculars? :D

bamamick
02-09-2008, 09:49 PM
'Japan binocular football' Pretty much says it all.

I used to love the 'extreme challenge' or whatever it was called on Spike TV? I would roll laughing while my wife sat and stared at me in horror. I just couldn't help it. When Americans do things on television that you know is going to hurt them you usually feel that the people involved are just being stupid and feel contempt more than anything else (JMO). With these young Japanese there was always such a look of innocence about them and the belief that they actually could accomplish something in a game whose only purpose was to send them to the hospital for the entertainment of others. Man, I miss that show.

Mickey Lake

BETTY-B
02-09-2008, 10:22 PM
What are you gonna do when you show up for the caucus and everybody is wearing binoculars? :D

If that happened I would be more convinced than ever that all this isnt real. As it turned out, it didnt matter. My Chelsea ships bell on the wall above the comp stopped at 12:50. By the time I realized it, I had missed it by over an hour! Doh! Obama is cleaning up anyways....

DAN

LeeG
02-09-2008, 11:37 PM
wow, that's a great metaphor for something

boylesboats
02-10-2008, 12:33 PM
Japs do not have much of a humor don't they?:D

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EgnFyCMiFAU