PDA

View Full Version : New Poll

Memphis Mike
01-25-2008, 07:27 PM
Should Duncan Gibbs shut up about the bikini pics?

Phillip Allen
01-25-2008, 07:31 PM
he kain't help himself...reason doesn't enter into it

botebum
01-25-2008, 07:33 PM
The more he talks about'em, the more people get riled up. The more people get riled up, the more pics you post. I vote let him rave(time for a pic?)

Doug

Katherine
01-25-2008, 07:36 PM
While we're at it, can we start a pole about Tylerdurden's never ending political crap? No wonder he can't find a decent woman. Who wants to be around that much negativity all the time?:rolleyes:

botebum
01-25-2008, 07:37 PM
While we're at it, can we start a pole about Tylerdurden's never ending political crap? No wonder he can't find a decent woman. Who wants to be around that much negativity all the time?:rolleyes:
What's worse is when he's right.

Doug

Hughman
01-25-2008, 07:40 PM
Lighten up, Mike, Duncan has to break 1000 posts before the weekend ends or he loses his bet.

He lost 70 posts when the other thread went poof, he almost had it!

Katherine
01-25-2008, 07:41 PM
What's worse is when he's right.

DougI didn't say he was wrong, just CONSTANTLY negative and with a chip on his shoulder tone.

botebum
01-25-2008, 07:44 PM
I didn't say he was wrong, just CONSTANTLY negative and with a chip on his shoulder tone.
He may feel the same way about the ongoing saga of Kitty and Poo. (I, myself am enamoured of it;))

Doug

Katherine
01-25-2008, 07:46 PM
He may feel the same way about the ongoing saga of Kitty and Poo. (I, myself am enamoured of it;))

Doug99.9% of our relationship is never brought up here. We'd hate to bore people with the truly mundane details. :D

botebum
01-25-2008, 07:53 PM
99.9% of our relationship is never brought up here. We'd hate to bore people with the truly mundane details. :D
Bore me. There are times when my love life is lived vicariously through others. (Time for a pic Mike!)

Doug

SaltyD from BC
01-25-2008, 07:56 PM
Should Duncan Gibbs shut up about the bikini pics?

An option for shut up period as far as the Bilge is concerned would have been nice. :) The internet is an interesting place for diatribe and all but this guy is something else :rolleyes:

Katherine
01-25-2008, 07:59 PM
Bore me. There are times when my love life is lived vicariously through others. (Time for a pic Mike!)

DougWell he did give me a lovely diamond necklace for Christmas and I managed to find him a copy of the book Schooner Man last time I was in Nova Scotia. I know he has a large collection of vintage boating books that I add to whenever I run across something. He remembers which perfumes I like. Pretty mundane stuff.

botebum
01-25-2008, 08:01 PM
Thank-you for sharing Katherine. Very touching.
Time For A Pic Mike!

Doug

Hwyl
01-25-2008, 08:03 PM
Is it true that you're getting married at the WBS in Mystic?

Blatant rumour mongering, and I respect Duncan for what he says, I disagree with him.

jack grebe
01-25-2008, 08:04 PM
(Time for a pic Mike!)
Naaaa, post um all:D.

Duncan, If the first thing you saw when you looked at a new thread
was a wicked weasel pic, Would you continue through the thread?

My guess is yes, you would. You therefore validate that the
presents of that posted pic is OK by continueing on into the thread.

If by chance the answer is no, you would not continue. You are FOS
because you all ready have continued and posted in other threads afterward.

Git off the soapbox, your actions have already spoken

Phillip Allen
01-25-2008, 08:37 PM
Nailed him Jack...thanks

Duncan Gibbs
01-27-2008, 07:32 AM
Naaaa, post um all:D.

Duncan, If the first thing you saw when you looked at a new thread
was a wicked weasel pic, Would you continue through the thread?

My guess is yes, you would. You therefore validate that the
presents of that posted pic is OK by continueing on into the thread.

If by chance the answer is no, you would not continue. You are FOS
because you all ready have continued and posted in other threads afterward.

Git off the soapbox, your actions have already spoken

So it's damned if I do and damned if I don't huh? Dat's rool logikkkal !! :D:D

Your guess of "yes" is correct. Buts it's more analogous to accidently stepping in doggy-do when you're walking down the street: You swear your head off, maybe dry reach a little but you have to keep walking down the street until you find a garden tap or hose to wash off the crap.

Same with sexist cheesecake, you don't let it put you off your journey, annoying and offensive though it is.

Let me ask you Jack: If someone was racist in a thread would stop reading and contributing to it? Or would you kick up an almighty stink about someone being racist, and attempt to get back on-topic?

TimH
01-27-2008, 08:05 AM
http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/374/girlsnextdoor9bigrr8.jpg

Tylerdurden
01-30-2008, 06:51 AM
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c350/mudhutwarrior/monakedhos.gif

jack grebe
01-30-2008, 07:06 AM
Let me ask you Jack: If someone was racist in a thread would stop reading and contributing to it? Or would you kick up an almighty stink about someone being racist, and attempt to get back on-topic?
Problem here is that you have only given me 2 choices, neither of which I would chose.
I don't need to stop contributing or reading a thread just because
of someone elses ignorance.
Neither do I have to put up "an almighty stink". over someone elses
stupidity.
There is middle ground and ways of making a point other than
inflametory remarks and name calling.
I also find it rather interesting that you would use another sesitive topic,
like race, to attempt to deflect criticism

Chris Coose
01-30-2008, 07:27 AM
Hey duncan did you catch Cs' images of the uniformed girls being thrown into the air for the pleasure of the teams and audiences?

The original reason for their presence in the venue is to pump testosterone to vanquish.

I understand CS' love for the thing and I would never bother him with my opinion because ..... well because it would likely cause harm.

Now if he is republican, that is a different matter.

Duncan, tell me it is different and how it is different according to your criteria.

TimH
01-30-2008, 11:48 AM
I didnt know hot girls like old dories :-)

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/144/360530485_87acae2c37.jpg

rotund1
01-30-2008, 12:51 PM
I didnt know hot girls like old dories :-)

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/144/360530485_87acae2c37.jpg
That surprises me to, but if she was on the bow of a sleek power boat , I am sure her display would be more interesting.