PDA

View Full Version : Santa Clause is coming to Town

jack grebe
12-03-2007, 09:07 PM
Waddayawant:D...........No, I am NOT buyin

skuthorp
12-03-2007, 09:10 PM
Has your chimney had it's Health and Safety inspection yet, if not no Santa, and as for the roof, with all those deer...........

Phillip Allen
12-03-2007, 09:20 PM
I like the part where all the deer have little bags tied to their butts

paladin
12-03-2007, 09:48 PM
I like the chubbiest one, all ready to undress for the fire dance with a little slop sauce....

Nanoose
12-04-2007, 01:02 AM
whirled peas... :D

D.O.Sag
12-04-2007, 08:21 AM
if either the party of the first part or the party of the second part are shown to be mentally incompetant or psycologically unbalanced then the contract is null and void

jack grebe
12-04-2007, 07:14 PM
whirled peas... :D
Thats sick......but whatever:rolleyes:

skuthorp
12-04-2007, 07:17 PM
Speaking of Raindeer, is the hunting season closed at xmas?

Memphis Mike
12-04-2007, 07:23 PM
There's no such thing as Santa Clause.

skuthorp
12-04-2007, 07:24 PM
I bet an expensive lawyer could find one, maybe in a dept store employment contract?

adampet
12-04-2007, 08:29 PM
Did you hear about the dyslexic devil worshipper?.......

He sold his soul to Santa.

adam

Peter Malcolm Jardine
12-04-2007, 11:10 PM
I thought maybe the Santa Clause was a part of the patriot act that prevented old St Nick from getting sent to Gitmo..:D

Vince Brennan
12-04-2007, 11:38 PM
There was a New Yorker cartoon many years ago... side of a house at night, just a glimpse of the snow-covered eaves and a large middle aged man hanging out a window looking up with a shotgun in his hand and an irate expression, saying, "I don't give a damn WHO you are, Fat Boy.. Get those reindeer off my roof!"

Kinda gave one a warm and fuzzy feeling.

boylesboats
12-04-2007, 11:41 PM
Last year they were late gettin' around, cause they got tangled up in my big cottonwood tree....

Vince Brennan
12-04-2007, 11:42 PM
Seriously:

I saw these years ago and have never been able to find another set...

Salt and pepper shakers in the form of a pair of Bullwinkle-ish moose (on their hind legs being anthropomorphic), dressed in quasi-santa-garb with garlands on their antlers, one named "Mary" and one named "Chris".

I KNOW it's hokey but it just broke me up and I'd LOVE to find a pair again. (I'm easily amused... all the orderlies here say so...)

boylesboats
12-05-2007, 12:19 AM
Seriously:

I saw these years ago and have never been able to find another set...

Salt and pepper shakers in the form of a pair of Bullwinkle-ish moose (on their hind legs being anthropomorphic), dressed in quasi-santa-garb with garlands on their antlers, one named "Mary" and one named "Chris".

I KNOW it's hokey but it just broke me up and I'd LOVE to find a pair again. (I'm easily amused... all the orderlies here say so...)

Hey Vince,
Where about did you seen them? Have you tried google them on the network? There are millions of folks out there may have them for sale somewhere, like in ebay...
What wrong being easily amused?:D
We all get easily amused to something that get our attention.. Now right?
I am amused watching Tid Bit videos that Joe post every once a while... It is a cute catboat... Someday I'll build me one...

BrianW
12-05-2007, 12:42 AM
Speaking of Raindeer, is the hunting season closed at xmas?

Depends on location. It's still open where I live.

boylesboats
12-05-2007, 02:28 AM
Depends on location. It's still open where I live.

Up where you, I bet you can get all kinds of tasty venison... Damn mighty good stuff

D.O.Sag
12-05-2007, 05:58 PM
i want the muzak to stop. i want the bell ringers to quit ringing there bells. i want the damnation army to start playing tubaz an accordions on streetconrers again.

Vince Brennan
12-05-2007, 06:07 PM
i want the muzak to stop. i want the bell ringers to quit ringing there bells. i want the damnation army to start playing tubaz an accordions on streetconrers again.

Oh, dear. I had to go downtown today, and the Santas are out with the red pots for money... only, they don't ring the bells anymore, it seems. Now the red pot has a speaker in the bottom and a chip that "plays" a ringing handbell.

Sheesh.

LARRY: Nothing wrong with being easily amused (it's kept me busy for years!) but that's such a hokey joke that even Im embarassed by enjoying them.

Nope, nothing on Ebay or on the net... I've tried!

PISSY MEMBER: You could'n'a hear the street sounds for the loudness of the feckin' MUZAK. Now, it'd no be so bad if the buggers would all get the speakers on the same tune, but they've got seventeen competing pieces of "muzak" going and varying volume levels: the result is cacophony maximized.

I solved it, though. Don't go to downtown Philadelphia.

Works for me.

WX
12-05-2007, 06:25 PM
To give you some idea of just how stupid this season can get. Some of the major supermarkets have decreed that Santa can't say Ho Ho Ho anymore because it might frighten the children....he has to say Ha Ha Ha instead. I kid you not!