http://www.zefrank.com/theshow/gallery/d/6792-1/nofrills.jpg

Wild Wassa
11-29-2007, 07:14 PM
Have a good day Dutch.

Warren.

Duncan Gibbs
11-29-2007, 07:43 PM
tattooed john (14) ;)

Tattooed John is one of ours mate! From my understanding Dutch was (is?) a teensy bit right wing??? I do believe that some here think that Hot Air is his latest incarnation.

Hmmm... "Dutch lives!" "Dead Man's Chest: The Legend of the Dutch!" That sort of thing... :D

Any John, if it is your bathday, have a hippy one mate!!

Milo Christensen
11-29-2007, 07:55 PM
I'll bet trolls don't really have real birthdays.

The Bigfella
11-29-2007, 08:47 PM
One of the first half dozen posters to this thread actually admitted to being TJ, but later recanted.

His avatar looks very much like the rear end of a dead wombat .... not that I make a point of getting close to such things .... although I do have a photo of the other end of one.

Bruce Taylor
11-29-2007, 09:13 PM
One of the first half dozen posters to this thread actually admitted to being TJ, but later recanted.

W*W...hmmm. :D

Wild Wassa
11-29-2007, 09:23 PM
Tatooed John isn't me.

Nor has Tatooed John ever been me at no stage have I logged in as anyone other than Wild Wassa. You all know me, I don't need to hide behind a name change or an AKA.

Warren.

Joe (SoCal)
11-29-2007, 09:31 PM
Tat John aint Wassa

I love my classics painted SILVER.

Only 9 Posts and tattooed john has attempted to Zing the all powerful Joe ( Cold Spring on Hudson ) twice :p I think thats a new record :D

Can I call Dutch™ yet ?

Wait a bit. wont ya.

Wild Wassa
11-29-2007, 09:35 PM
Thanks Joe, your post is much appreciated.

Warren.

Bruce Taylor
11-29-2007, 09:55 PM
Tatooed John isn't me.

Nor has Tatooed John ever been me at no stage have I logged in as anyone other than Wild Wassa. You all know me, I don't need to hide behind a name change or an AKA.

Warren.

Yeah, that sounds right. As Wild Wassa you're not exactly reticent...can't see why you'd need to create a pseudo-pseudonym.

Duncan Gibbs
11-29-2007, 10:49 PM
Bruce, (that's a good Australian name :D) we in Oz can generally tell fellow countryman at 1000 paces. Neither TJ or WW sound like the descriptions of Dutch I've read since joining, and they both have sound knowledge of Australian politics, although the Big Fella may disagree with that statement. :rolleyes:

Dutch sounds like a very strange mix of a number of the worst elements from a variety of formumites here. A total in-ability to reason and capacity to attack those who may actually be agreeing with him as a result of the first handicap, being top of the list. Does this sound right?

The Bigfella
11-29-2007, 11:11 PM
I'll take Warren at face value - if he says he isn't TJ, he isn't TJ. Warren and I have been known to disagree, but I can't say I have a beef with his veracity.

Peter Malcolm Jardine
11-29-2007, 11:27 PM
No, I'm Spartacus!!!..:D

L.W. Baxter
11-30-2007, 12:05 AM
Beef with veracity?

Is that like a vegimite sandwich?

glenallen
11-30-2007, 12:09 AM
I'll bet trolls don't really have real birthdays.

You're right!
They just change their name!

Wild Wassa
11-30-2007, 12:38 AM
Where is Dutch anyway? ... the party is happening without him.

Bruce Taylor, the Forum wouldn't let me post in my name, so I had to go to a call sign that would allow me on. We can't all be overly special and precious like you ... and get to use our real names.

Ian, Duncan and Tatooed John post shots of your home port on the home port thread Diggers.

http://www.woodenboatvb.com/vbulletin/upload/showthread.php?t=70978

Duncan by the way I'm not just Oztralian, I'm a Cockroach ... and I always will be.

Warren.

The Bigfella
11-30-2007, 12:46 AM
Ian, Duncan and Tatooed John post shots of your home port on the home port thread Diggers.

My home port is on every post I make

Wild Wassa
11-30-2007, 01:15 AM
Ian, I just see half a postage stamp with a white shape that I can't make out with any degree of clarity.

Have you read guidelines for optimum viewing distances of images with a particular attention to minimum circles of confusion for resolving detail ... which for an image of that size gives me an optimum viewing distance of only 2.5 times the diagonal of the image from the screen.

Sorry Mate, that doesn't work ... and I doubt it works for anyone.

Warren.

The Bigfella
11-30-2007, 02:26 AM
Mere details mate, mere details

Spin_Drift
11-30-2007, 05:52 AM
Wishing you a Happy Birthday :)

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa111/Spin_Drift/pool.jpg

Duncan Gibbs
11-30-2007, 06:22 AM

Done my dear Cockroach!! :D

Duncan Gibbs
11-30-2007, 06:24 AM
No, I'm Spartacus!!!..:D

"I'm Brian and so's my wife!!" :D:D

Bruce Taylor
11-30-2007, 07:39 AM
Bruce Taylor, the Forum wouldn't let me post in my name, so I had to go to a call sign that would allow me on. We can't all be overly special and precious like you ... and get to use our real names.

No criticism intended...I just wanted to say "pseudo-pseudonym." :D

You probably don't remember, but about five years ago (when you were just a cuddly, newborn Wassa) you sent me an email about your login name.

I don't see you as a cockroach...more of a spiny echidna. ;)

Backfin
11-30-2007, 08:18 AM
Ohhhh!, a monotreme. Them's fightin words.

Andrew Craig-Bennett
11-30-2007, 08:46 AM
Oh, happy birthday Dutch.

Backfin
11-30-2007, 09:11 AM
ACB, you have been misinformed.

Andrew Craig-Bennett
11-30-2007, 09:52 AM
You has me puzzled for a moment there, Backfin. My apologies if my posting lent itself to a misinterpretation.

By the way, I've been admiring your inebriate's ditty:

Ode to Alcohol

Starkle, starkle, little twink,
Who the hell you are I think,
I'm not under what they call
The alcofluence of incohol.
I'm not drunk as thinkle peep,
I'm just a little slort of sheep.
Tee martoonis make a guy
Fool so feelish, don't know why
Rally don't know who's me yet
The drunker I stay the longer I get
So just one more to full my cup,
I've all day sober to Sunday up.

Backfin
11-30-2007, 11:05 AM
ACB:
Yes, I misinterpreted. I guess I am just a little defensive about being thought an incarnation of Dutch. I have been erroneously placed on the list of Dutch monikers.

boylesboats
11-30-2007, 12:32 PM
Ya know..... Every since I joined this WBF, I never did get to notice "Dutch"...
Who is "Dutch" anyway?
All I heard it is Joe's foe or something... Joe would mind tell me who is he and why? As far I know as, he changes his screen name often...

But anyway......
Happy to you Dutch, what ever you are......

adampet
11-30-2007, 05:12 PM
Dutch is our local Troll. If you don't know what that is Google it. He, at least we presume its a he, has gone through a large list of names, some obvious, others not. generally he starts out with some seemingly innocuous question which then spirals into outrageousness. There are rumors that he is a well known forumite who likes to get his ya-yas by provoking others. And such is the life of an internet troll.

General rule is: Don't Feed The Troll!

Adam

John Meachen
11-30-2007, 06:58 PM
Happy birthday Dutch.The number of posts to this thread shows how much we value your presence.I expect you will have many more opportunities to stimulate the bilge in the months and years to come.

Domesticated_Mr. Know It All
11-30-2007, 09:58 PM
bite me dutch.

Vince Brennan
11-30-2007, 10:20 PM
I'm thinking that TJ is NOT Dutch... I could be wrong, but his posts don't have the egregious stupidity of a true "Dutch Post". I'm stil trying to figure out that avatar, though, and you have to admit that someone who posts five birthdays in a little over 30 days is either an unusual specimen or slightly confused as to normal biological functions on THIS planet.

Like I say, I could be wrong, but my "Dutch-O-Meter" just ain't goin' off. I'd be much more prepared to hand that laurel to "Hot Air".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PMJ: You CANNOT be Spartacus! You were Spartacus LAST week! This week it's MY turn! Play nice!

Duncan Gibbs
12-01-2007, 04:59 AM
Like I said Vince TJ is ours, but I think you're on the money with Hot Air... Even the name rings true! BTW what's happened to SamF? Has he given up his crusade against the theory of evolution?? :p

htom
12-01-2007, 09:34 AM
Happy belated birthday, Dutch!

boylesboats
12-01-2007, 11:10 PM
Tatooed John? 14 years old? A 14 years old with tatoo?
I am confused ???????????