View Full Version : Topside futtocks?

01-21-2005, 04:44 AM
While reading the chapter on the Weekender catamaran contained in "New plywood boats" by Thomas Firth Jones, I noticed a drawing of a so-called camber board for the topside futtocks.
The weekender is a sheet plywood boat with a flat bottom panel. What are the topside futtocks in this case? My interpretation is that this is to cut the proper camber in the frame sides abopve the bottom. Is that correct?