PDA

View Full Version : Mush + Bush

Syed
11-18-2007, 11:47 PM
If I drop one billion dollar on this city, all the people down there will be happy, amused Bush told his 'friend' General Mush.
Mush filled his mouth with air in his peculiar way and trying to look like a tough soldier said, if I drop down my uniform all the people in Pakistan will be very happy.
Pilot was also listening to these two great leaders and said, If I drop down this plane the whole World be very happy.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/f/t.gif

Spin_Drift
11-19-2007, 02:58 AM
If I drop one billion dollar on this city, all the people down there will be happy, amused Bush told his 'friend' General Mush.
Mush filled his mouth with air in his peculiar way and trying to look like a tough soldier said, if I drop down my uniform all the people in Pakistan will be very happy.
Pilot was also listening to these two great leaders and said, If I drop down this plane the whole World be very happy.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/f/t.gif

Very funny Syed, it might change the world in a heartbeat...:D

Duncan Gibbs
11-19-2007, 05:37 AM
Syed,

If that actually happened, I believe the Taliban would even pop champagne corks! :p

To dream perchance....

Vince Brennan
11-19-2007, 06:39 AM
We'd be in deep doo-doo. We'd have two "Martyrs in the cause of anti-terrorism" and the real President would be revealed.

Duncan Gibbs
11-19-2007, 07:13 AM
Hmmmm! Vince my dear fellow, I think you have a point there. Cheney is the Vladimir Putin of the USA. Only one thing for it: All three would have to be on the same plane! :rolleyes:

PS: Hello to the boys from the CIA et al! Welcome to the forum: Post your views anytime! :D

Ian McColgin
11-19-2007, 10:57 AM
Not just funny, but brave. In a nation where at least one can mock to leader, no all is yet lost. Along with brave judges and marching lawyers, a very good sign in a troubled land.

G'luck

PatCox
11-19-2007, 11:00 AM
When I first heard that joke, I think Nixon and Kissinger were in it.

Ian McColgin
11-19-2007, 11:09 AM
Surely it dates at least to the charioteer's musing at Alaxander's meeting with Darius.