PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of inappropriate t shirts...

Wild Dingo
10-27-2007, 11:34 AM
Seen at a family barbie... with ANCIENT grandies and all

Young fellas early 20s t shirt said... note without the L

FLUCK OF
FLUCKHEAD

and at the local yacht club a visiting bloke mid 30s from over east had this one one under his open shirt

Wot Kunt?

A young sheila mid twenties at the local show had this one...

Think these are good?
Look down its pussy and its yours

SERIOUSLY!!! I mean have people gotten so low as to WANT to wear such things?... and these idiots wanted to wear it... seemingly with pride for gods sake!!

Ron Williamson
10-27-2007, 12:56 PM
FLICK OFF
www.flickoff.org
R

Tristan
10-27-2007, 01:48 PM
Dingo, Sounds pretty crude. What one wants is clever. There's a difference between clever and just damn crude.

Bob Cleek
10-27-2007, 02:39 PM
The best tee shirt statement I've ever seen was on a shirt worn by a nice looking young lady. Written on the back of the shirt, UPSIDE DOWN, was the message: "Let go of my ears, I know what I'm doing!"

Woxbox
10-27-2007, 02:55 PM
The odd part of all this is that these t-shirts all wind up in third world and not so backwards countries where people wear them having no clue what they say -- only with a notion that if it's American, it must add at least a little status.

Katherine
10-27-2007, 06:27 PM
There's the one with the picture of a vacuum cleaner made by Lucas.
"The one thing Lucas made that didn't suck"

Then there are some things that are best left printed only on your underwear.

Rum_Pirate
10-27-2007, 06:55 PM
Once , many many, years ago I was given a black T-shirt with the following in tiny white letters (spelt correctly) so you had to come up close and still squint to read it.

Nosey little fvcker, arent you?

I think I wore it once or twice.

Robbie 2
10-27-2007, 11:20 PM
I was once given a black t-shirt with Japanese writing on it and wore it often until the day I was told what it said.
I won't say here as it was very rude,of a sexual nature and definately not something I approved of.
It was torn up and used as an oil rag that afternoon.