PDA

View Full Version : Seed Of The White Devil.

Tanbark Spanker
09-20-2007, 02:35 PM
I maintain that the small elite ruling class can be traced back to one entity.

Tylerdurden
09-20-2007, 02:36 PM
Mushrooms again?

Tanbark Spanker
09-20-2007, 02:40 PM
Drugs don't work on me. Later, '2012 Lite' and the Corporate Zion effort to thwart global enlightenment. Yes, a whole 'nother can of worms.

Tylerdurden
09-20-2007, 02:55 PM
Tan, you must drink ?

Tanbark Spanker
09-20-2007, 03:00 PM
Nope, but thanks for your concern. Now, what about 2012.

Kaa
09-20-2007, 03:03 PM
I feel we really need to include Cthulhu in this thread.

Kaa

Greg P H
09-20-2007, 03:12 PM
"We are the Ancients, and our skin is red: with us, the Sacred Color. These are our legends told about the campfires on winter's evenings. When you string them togeher, remember our great pride. Now we are looking down and our feathers are drooping. Tell the legends so that our young men will realize that the ancestor threads run in many directions. Through the tribes we have captured and with whom we have intermarried there is a red thread which runs back to the Red Land long sunken in the Destruction. There is a thread which runs far to the south where the mountain tops touch the sky and the Thunder Bird moves through the lightnings. There is a golden thread which touches Tollan, The Mighty, and beautiful Tula, while through some of our mothers there is a white thread to the words of The Prophet.

# "Farther off there is another invasion. In ships many bearded men are coming from across the Sunrise Ocean. Many are the ships as the snowflakes of winter. I see these men taking the Broad Land; and the Mounds which hold the cests of our cities are for them, alas!, but earth for the taking. They do not respect our trees of cedar. They are but hungry, unenlightened children, and with them the vision closes....Would that I could speak to those bearded farmers! I have tried. They do not hear me. They go on their way like spoiled children, while I return to you and the present here at the Temple at Eseecowah."

# *The Shawnee told the author that this came from the Prophet...."Do not kill or injure your neighbor, for it is not he that you injure; you injure yourself. Do good to him, thus adding to his days of happiness even as you then add to your own. Do not wrong or hate your neighbor; for it not he that you wrong: you wrong yourself. Rather love him, for the Great Spirit loves him, even as He loves you."

SamSam
09-20-2007, 03:16 PM
Nope, but thanks for your concern. Now, what about 2012.

We'll need a new kind of watches, clocks, etc. We'll probably lose our sense of rhythm, be awkward on the dance floor. Trains won't run on schedule. The list is endless and it's not going to be pretty.

2012 marks, according to the The Mayan Calendar, the ending of Time as we know it.

TimH
09-20-2007, 03:17 PM
not the end of time, just the end of the current phase.

Greg P H
09-20-2007, 03:19 PM
Inca... Call it the "Age of Meeting Ourselves Again".

Hopi... Predict a 25 year period of purification followed by End of Fourth World and beginning of the Fifth.

Mayan... Call it the "end days" or the end of time as we know it

Maori... Say that as the veils dissolve there will be a merging of the physical & spiritual worlds.

Zulu... Believe that the whole world will be turned upside down.

Hindu... Kali Yuga (end time of man). The Coming of Kalki & critical mass of Enlightened Ones.

Aztec... Call this the Time of the Sixth Sun. A time of transformation. Creation of new race.

Pueblo... Acknowledge it’ll be the emergence into the Fifth World

Cherokee... Their ancient calendar ends exactly at 2012 as does the Mayan calendar.

Tibetan... Kalachakra teachings are prophesies left by Buddha predicting Coming of the Golden Age.

Egypt... According to the Great Pyramid (stone calendar), present time cycle ends in year 2012 AD

Dogon... Say that the spaceship of the visitors, the Nommo, will return in the form of a blue star...

huisjen
09-20-2007, 03:21 PM
Ahh haint skeered

Greg P H
09-20-2007, 03:26 PM
The whole thing sounds like a lot more fun than politics:)

*goes to fire up some sage*

SamSam
09-20-2007, 03:35 PM
I maintain that the small elite ruling class can be traced back to one entity.
Hermaphroditus?

Kaa
09-20-2007, 03:38 PM
Hermaphroditus?

Amoeba.

Kaa

glenallen
09-20-2007, 04:07 PM
Sam F!

SamSam
09-20-2007, 04:08 PM
Amoeba.