PDA

View Full Version : How good a driver are you.........

paladin
09-15-2007, 12:09 PM
You are driving in a car at a constant speed. On your left side is a 'drop off', (The ground is 18-20 inches below the level you are traveling on), and on your right side is a fire engine traveling at the same speed as you. In front of you is a galloping horse, which is the same size as your car and you cannot overtake it. Behind you is a galloping zebra. Both the horse and zebra are also traveling at the same speed as you. What must you do to safely get out of this highly dangerous situation?

For the answer, click your mouse and drag the cursor from star to star below.
* Get your drunk-ass off the merry-go-round. *

JimD
09-15-2007, 12:16 PM
Yer really diggin' deep for these, aren't ya, Chuck? :D

paladin
09-15-2007, 12:24 PM
Just getting tired punching holes in paper with bum arm and paper punch....and doodling at programming a PIC processor....I hate this crap, and all for a dumb lookup table to offset the frequency of my transceiver.....hardware RF design is easy....but 'puter programming came to me very late in life and there's a rebellion somewhere in there.

paladin
09-15-2007, 01:41 PM
O.K. Norman....also add the capability of after receiving and measuring the input frequency, add an adjustable offset (up to 6 offsets, dip programmable externally) to ADD the read freq and add 40,45,80,90 or 95 mhz and program a synthesizer to the new freq....and a couple of other things.....I have the PIC16C84 programmer from Digi-key.......I have built a LCD Oscilloscope (approx 3.5 x 4 inches) and am now adding a spectrum analyzer function for a couple of my WJ surveillance recivers.....The input coverage should be at least 0-100 mhz.....

edited to add.....dunno think it's gonna work.....now looking at the 16F628 and a couple of things are going to be done in hardware 'cause the processors ain't fast enough.

Ron Williamson
09-15-2007, 04:47 PM
WTF?
It looks like English,but I have no idea what y'all are talking aboot.
R

BrianW
09-15-2007, 05:12 PM
Couple of nerds. ;)

Now back to the merry-go-round and drinking...

BrianW
09-15-2007, 05:23 PM
So what is the proper libation for riding the merry-go-round? Does it vary if your riding a horse, or sitting on the old people bench? If ya spill while reaching for the brass ring, is that still a violation?

Joe (SoCal)
09-15-2007, 06:44 PM
I think the text visual joke is suposed to go like this

For the answer, click your mouse and drag the cursor from star to star below.
* Get your drunk-ass off the merry-go-round. *

BrianW
09-15-2007, 08:21 PM
Wow! That works much better Joe. :)

paladin
09-16-2007, 10:58 AM
Thanks, Norman...that sorta was on my mind...I have been picking the brains of a couple of my associates who think what I do is black magic.....I feel the same about weenies that work with pldt's and such...I do have the power systems that will go from zero to full usable power in .4 msecs...and using a switching regulator to do it..my little power supply is the size of a 1 buck postage stamp and generates 5 and 3.3 volts from 6-30vdc in.....and I get 10 amps out.....
sooooooooo I intercept the dude's initial transmission, decode it, send a reply on the offset channel after I add the information I want, and retransmit the info at a slightly higher power level than was transmitted....seems to work alright so far....gotta clean it up.