PDA

View Full Version : Liberal bias debunking debunked yet Morons still C+P flawed data

few3
09-12-2007, 06:11 PM
Debunking the debunking (http://www.crosstabs.org/blogs/advocate123/2007/sep/12/media_matters_spouts_its_own_flawed_study_as_fact_ how_they_did_it_in_great_detail)

It won't make you laugh, BWAAAAAAAHAAAAAA;)

Memphis Mike
09-12-2007, 06:14 PM
http://images.wickedweasel.com/skins/white/models/brooke/2.jpg

Chris Coose
09-12-2007, 06:17 PM
What do you suppose the knife is for?
I'm also diggin on the rust and bottom growth included in the composition.

Memphis Mike
09-12-2007, 06:28 PM
She looks like a nice Liberal girl. I like nice Liberal girls. The knife is probably for gutting loud mouth Neocons.

John of Phoenix
09-12-2007, 06:35 PM
My guess would be shaving. ;)

Chris Coose
09-12-2007, 06:39 PM
Liberals tend to own rusty metal gear. Neocons like keeping things nice, clean and shiny. If it's dirty it is mostly kept in the closet, if ya get what I mean.

glenallen
09-12-2007, 07:12 PM
http://images.wickedweasel.com/skins/white/models/brooke/2.jpg

Aw hell, I knew it was her who took my knife!
Good riddance, niether one of em was very sharp!

Joe (SoCal)
09-12-2007, 07:40 PM
I keep asking myself why the belt ??? :D

Kaa
09-12-2007, 09:16 PM
The lass in blue is bad Photoshop work. Grey and splotchy skin..? Tsk, tsk.

Kaa

glenallen
09-12-2007, 09:22 PM
I keep asking myself why the belt ??? :D

It holds her pants up. Geeesh!
Do we have to tell you yankees everything?

jbelow
09-12-2007, 09:40 PM
Debunking the debunking (http://www.crosstabs.org/blogs/advocate123/2007/sep/12/media_matters_spouts_its_own_flawed_study_as_fact_ how_they_did_it_in_great_detail)

It won't make you laugh, BWAAAAAAAHAAAAAA;)

The response from the libtards is hilarious , BWAAAAAAAHAAAA !

Memphis Mike
09-12-2007, 09:50 PM
Ok guys, I'll admit the blonde is a little "tart." How about this hot little number. And no knife. Man, she could read me a liberal biased bedtime story any night!

http://images.wickedweasel.com/skins/white/models/lauren/5.jpg

Phillip Allen
09-12-2007, 09:57 PM
This is school yard stuff guys...read the thing and comment instead of acting like bullys (you wouldn't like it if it was done to you)

Phillip Allen
09-12-2007, 09:59 PM
I spent quite a bit of time hanging out with the local college proffs and with rare exception they are partisans and intellectually dishonest. That didn't keep them from being my friends but it made me realize that they are not exactly bastions of wisdom

Memphis Mike
09-12-2007, 10:50 PM
I spent quite a bit of time hanging out with the local college proffs and with rare exception they are partisans and intellectually dishonest. That didn't keep them from being my friends but it made me realize that they are not exactly bastions of wisdom

I know a booger when I see one. It sticks to the end of your finger and no matter how hard you try to flick it, it just hangs there.

jbelow
09-12-2007, 10:57 PM
For anyone feeling overheated by the lass in blue above this will cool you down in a hurry! :eek:

http://instapunk.com/images/coulter.jpg

What a beautiful brain she is . DREAMY

BrianW
09-12-2007, 11:08 PM
I know a booger when I see one. It sticks to the end of your finger and no matter how hard you try to flick it, it just hangs there.

A bit from Norman, from the other 'liberal media' thread...

And I'm even happier (or, actually, more amused) to watch you utterly disregard and trash that which you DON'T want to hear.

Thought it fitting here too.

Bruce Hooke
09-12-2007, 11:35 PM
This is school yard stuff guys...read the thing and comment instead of acting like bullys (you wouldn't like it if it was done to you)

When someone starts a thread by implying that liberals are morons and making other similar jabs, it is obvious that they are not interested in a serious discussion and are instead just trying to "score points" against the other side.

Given that, I think the response few3 has received is very much deserved and not at all out of line.

ccmanuals
09-13-2007, 07:32 AM
What a beautiful brain she is . DREAMY

Pure buzz kill.

ccmanuals
09-13-2007, 07:35 AM
When someone starts a thread by implying that liberals are morons and making other similar jabs, it is obvious that they are not interested in a serious discussion and are instead just trying to "score points" against the other side.

Given that, I think the response few3 has received is very much deserved and not at all out of line.

Bruce, I think you may have hit on something here. Maybe the standard practice should be if someone tries an obvious and somewhat ridiculous troll, then hijack it with hijinks. :D

Phillip Allen
09-13-2007, 07:45 AM
Sorry Bruce...I didn't even take in the moron comment for some reason...I just read the link...you are right about the title and the scoolyard challange

Paul Pless
09-13-2007, 07:57 AM
I spent quite a bit of time hanging out with the local college proffs and with rare exception they are partisans and intellectually dishonest.
That's an interesting statement. What university and what school within the university were these professors from?

The research industry that I work in has caused me to have many professional and friendly relationships with university professors and researchers - mostly in the areas of mathematics, biology, and the biomedical sciences. I sit here struggling to recall any instance of intellectual dishonesty from any of them.

Phillip Allen
09-13-2007, 08:02 AM
That's an interesting statement. What university and what school within the university were these professors from?

The research industry that I work in has caused me to have many professional and friendly relationships with university professors and researchers - mostly in the areas of mathematics, biology, and the biomedical sciences. I sit here struggling to recall any instance of intellectual dishonesty from any of them.

Okay Paul...ya got me! I was hanging out with the school of journalism and the school of drama, also English and philosophy

I used to be in engineering but dropped out...I don't remember any idiots there but there were a few simpletons in the math department and one right-wingnut in biology

(oh yeah...University of Arkansas...Fayetteville, going back to the time Bill Clinton was teaching there and gathering sycophants and coeds)