PDA

View Full Version : Zeigeist

Tylerdurden
09-11-2007, 05:24 PM
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Will take 2 hours, Maybe you will agree with some, all or none.

On a day like today we all need a little shake. Love ya man!

Tylerdurden
09-12-2007, 07:08 AM
Watch it bump. This is one of the most downloaded flicks for the under 30 crowd. Food for thought.

Popeye
09-12-2007, 07:35 AM
pretty scary movie , the haunted house and all

Milo Christensen
09-12-2007, 07:39 AM
Throw in a few more conspiracy theories and you might have something there. But I suppose if anyone can pack all the mixed nuts into one can it would be Ron Paul, wouldn't it? Conspiracy theorists of the world -- Unite! Oh wait, we can't have anything to do with the rest of the world, can we? Or unite, either, that's a bad word, isn't it?

Oh wait, I get it now. Get all the mixed nuts to believe that there's an overarching conspiracy that covers all the conspiracies and, as long as you don't get the mixed nuts in the same room at the same time, we're cool, right?

But, then, you know, I'm part of that vast right wing conspiracy, so who the hell am I to talk?

Paul Pless
09-12-2007, 08:06 AM
I thought this was gonna be about the new smashing pumpkins album.:(

Tylerdurden
09-12-2007, 11:14 AM
Throw in a few more conspiracy theories and you might have something there. But I suppose if anyone can pack all the mixed nuts into one can it would be Ron Paul, wouldn't it? Conspiracy theorists of the world -- Unite! Oh wait, we can't have anything to do with the rest of the world, can we? Or unite, either, that's a bad word, isn't it?

Oh wait, I get it now. Get all the mixed nuts to believe that there's an overarching conspiracy that covers all the conspiracies and, as long as you don't get the mixed nuts in the same room at the same time, we're cool, right?

But, then, you know, I'm part of that vast right wing conspiracy, so who the hell am I to talk?

Milo, I am sorry but you are so plugged in its going to be hard on you. Please accept your biometric ID without complaint and be a happy slave.

Milo Christensen
09-12-2007, 11:42 AM
Milo, I am sorry but you are so plugged in its going to be hard on you. Please accept your biometric ID without complaint and be a happy slave.

A happy slave with cancer? (http://blog.washingtonpost.com/offbeat/2007/09/the_upside_of_verichips_potent_1.html)

Tylerdurden
09-12-2007, 04:16 PM
A happy slave with cancer? (http://blog.washingtonpost.com/offbeat/2007/09/the_upside_of_verichips_potent_1.html)

If you keep this crap up Milo?

Keith Wilson
09-12-2007, 04:34 PM
Yep, and I'm part of the Vast Left Wing Conspiracy, which is actually the same as the VRWC; we all take our orders from the Trilateral Commission - or was it the Freemasons? the Illuminati? The Vatican? The British Royal Family? The UN? The Jews? The CIA? Opus Dei? The NRA? The North American Super Corridor Coalition? Actually, they're all part of the same conspiracy that runs everything; you are just a pawn in their game, and even Ron Paul is their paid agent. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Tylerdurden
09-12-2007, 05:00 PM
Time will tell if your right Keith, It will really suck for you if your wrong though.

leaotis
09-12-2007, 06:29 PM
it warms my heart to hear that this movie is popular among the under 30s. To think that in the future critical thinking and scepticism might not be labelled as "mixed nuts" gives me hope.

Turn off the damn TV.

Tanbark Spanker
09-12-2007, 06:37 PM
There is a great cancer clinic in Tijuana. The cure is not expensive and TJ is pretty managable suburb of the 32nd St. Naval Station.