PDA

View Full Version : What are your druthers?

cs
08-10-2007, 06:43 AM
If you only had 6 months to live, would you "druther" find out so that you could put your affairs in order?

Or would you rather live your live up to the last day, not knowing what tommorwo would bring and go to sleep one night and just not wake up?

Chad

Rational Root
08-10-2007, 06:57 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Druther%27s

I'd Druther not eat in a place with a name like that.

If you only had 6 months to live, would you "druther" find out so that you could put your affairs in order?

Or would you rather live your live up to the last day, not knowing what tommorwo would bring and go to sleep one night and just not wake up?

Chad

Rational Root
08-10-2007, 06:58 AM
Is the sky going to fall in on up in 6 months ?

If so, pm me.

Chad

boatbear
08-10-2007, 07:05 AM
Given how little regard I have paid for the future, I think the 6 month warning would be useful. Write a will, tidy up the boat, mow the lawn, do the last few years tax, that sort of thing. Thanks for asking - can you arrange this for me?
Charlie

Bill R
08-10-2007, 03:28 PM
Doesn't matter to me.

I'm immortal, unlike the rest of you mere humans.:D

Mrleft8
08-10-2007, 08:00 PM
Well.... My affairs are in order..... I have Jane on Monday afternoon, Betty Tuesday morning, Susan wednesday (if she can get out...), Thursday I have off, Friday I have Trisha, And of course Carter over the weekend....
I pretty much know I'm dying tomorrow at this point! :D Right Carter? :D ;)

glenallen
08-10-2007, 08:42 PM
Yep, Carter's going to kill you!

Rational Root
08-13-2007, 02:45 AM
Doesn't matter to me.

I'm immortal, unlike the rest of you mere humans.:D

Actually being immortal could get to be a real drag in about 4 billion years or so when the Sun has burnt out. It's going to get pretty cold, and very dull around here.

Be careful what you wish for....:rolleyes: