PDA

View Full Version : Allright, someone's gotta say it; Bush in a Fountain?

PatCox
07-02-2007, 10:26 AM
I mean, come on, a Fountain? Patrician upper class family, couldn't they go get a nice Hinckley Picnic Boat to play with up there in Kennebunkport? There is such a thing is dignity. Fountains are the ultimate little wiener compensation boat.

Say what you will about Kennedies, they mess around in Beetle Cats when they're on Cape Cod.

TimH
07-02-2007, 11:10 AM
I am suprised nobody has taken a shot at Bush yet. He has to be the most hated person on earth.

John of Phoenix
07-02-2007, 11:25 AM
Does daddy bush really get all that security? I've seen Clinton out and about with just a handful of security guys.

Figment
07-02-2007, 11:28 AM
Hated, sure, but from what I can tell, he's pretty much played right into his adversaries' hands all along.

What would BushCo do if Bin Laden were asassinated? Whose image could be better used to incite the wrath of the faithful?

TimH
07-02-2007, 11:30 AM
Does daddy bush really get all that security? I've seen Clinton out and about with just a handful of security guys.

I dont think Clinton had very many enemies.

brad9798
07-02-2007, 12:04 PM
Actually, Fountains are world-class racing boats with proven heritage ...

penis envy boats are things like Bajas, and the like.

PatCox
07-02-2007, 12:10 PM
But he is an ex-president, in Maine, for gosh sakes. He should wear the rest of the uniform then, some big gold chains, blade sunglasses, those pants that look like striped pajamas.

Larry P.
07-02-2007, 06:38 PM
couldn't they go get a nice Hinckley Picnic Boat

Yuck, this is what they should get,

http://www.chmarineyachts.com/images/image04.jpg

Hwyl
07-02-2007, 06:50 PM
Bush senior owned Cigarette boats for a number of years. There is a conspiracy theory involving him and the murder of Don Aronow. I'm not sure if Aronow had anything to do with Fountain

brad9798
07-02-2007, 07:25 PM
Whatever, Cox ... Fountain is STILL the premier world-class power boat (racing)!!

L.W. Baxter
07-02-2007, 08:50 PM
I remember one time when I was undercover busting a Columbian cartel I took my supersexy asian-cuban drug dealer contact for a ride in my powercatamaran at 80 mph and when I kicked it up to 110 she invited me to Havana for mojitos and some dirty dancing.

Oh wait, that was Colin Farrel, not me. Never mind.

The Bigfella
07-02-2007, 09:32 PM
The Secret Service operates two especially mean-looking RIB's, all black with the letters 'Secret Service' stencilled on the side... wearing flak jackets and with guns at the ready.

I just love the irony of the "Secret Service" advertising their presence. Just how "secret" are they?

PatCox
07-02-2007, 09:58 PM
Fountains is what fountains is, ain't my fault they are the premier wannabee posuer gold chain stogie smoking yahoo boat on the planet.

The millionaires version of a jetskeet.

Offshore powerboat racing? Is that a sport? Spend enough on engines and outdrives and you go fast, its not a test of skill, its a test of pocketbook.

Bruce Taylor
07-03-2007, 11:38 AM
http://www.fountainpowerboats.com/news/images/ne_may1104_img3.jpg

"Hey, who are those people in the bilge...and why are they talking about me?"

John of Phoenix
07-03-2007, 11:43 AM
:D Bruce! SPEW!! :D

Bruce Taylor
07-03-2007, 11:56 AM
Howdy, John. I believe you owe us a report on Red Rock country...

ccmanuals
07-03-2007, 12:05 PM
Reggie Fountain is really quite the character. I met him one year at the Annapolis powerboat show.

He's got the all black clothing, slick backed hair and gold chains thing going on. Plus, he had two drop dead gorgeous female companions holding on to each arm (which was pretty cool).

John of Phoenix
07-03-2007, 01:25 PM
Howdy, John. I believe you owe us a report on Red Rock country...
I'm headed back on Thursday. Going to conference at a resort called "Enchantment". Of all the places I've been over the world, Boynton Canyon is the most beautiful. Apache legend tells that this is where the Great Spirit created man.

I'll take some pics. :)

PatCox
07-03-2007, 01:36 PM
Boynton Canyon? I've hiked up there, beautiful.

John of Phoenix
07-03-2007, 01:57 PM
A little virtural tour of Boynton Canyon. (May be slow on dialup)

http://www.enchantmentresort.com/virtualtours/?movname=valley&vrtitle=BoyntonCanyon&vrtype=ivr

Not a bad place to kick back...

http://www.enchantmentresort.com/media/images/photogallery/photos/yavapai_restaurant_large.jpg