PDA

View Full Version : man-catching strategy

Rhonda 2
06-28-2007, 10:19 AM
Hi guys- I was following a thread on a another forum that discussed how women engage men. Somebody said her best luck was at Home depot on Saturday mornings. She would lurk around the tool department until a likely prospect entered. Then she would pick up a cordless drill, fumble with it a while, and then ask the guy how drills were loaded and changed. That would lead to a description of the job at hand- (nothing difficult or time consuming)- I think she mentioned changing the handles on the kitchen cabinets. At that point "you are on your own".

Thought you guys would like to keep that in mind next time you are in the big box store.

Rhonda

Milo Christensen
06-28-2007, 10:23 AM
Bein' the "catch-of-the-century" that I am, I see lot's of women checking my left hand for a ring at the home improvement stores.

Oh, that was the last century, not this one. :D :p

geeman
06-28-2007, 10:30 AM
Since I've been losing weight fairly fast recently, I've noticed women checkin my left hand out more often.
I have also had several ladies I know comment on my "lack of butt" since I've been on this weight loss program.hmmmmmmmm
Now I am very married and make it a point to try to get my lady to go with me to the store when I need a new tool or lumber etc. I didnt know why, now I do lol
Women are a lot of trouble lol.One is all I can handle,,,,,, lol
I mention that I've lost 27 pounds so far in the last 3 months, and the comments keep coming.

Wild Dingo
06-28-2007, 10:43 AM
DAMN!! so thats why they are all over me at the store!! And here I thought it was me stunning good looks spektakalar bod fandangletastic butt and stunning blue/green/grey/brown unfocused eyesockets to say nothin of me small slim taut terrific shortwheelbased physicality that makes sheilas go all soft an gooey eyed at the sight of me own self so much so that theyve been known to drop everything and try to toss me over their shoulders and carry me off to their lairs that single unconcous wink that smirk that one roll of the tongue on dry lips or even my singarlirily spectacular one liners that take an hour to get out that did it ;) ... and all the while it was me friggin knowledge they wanted... buggar puts a whole new slant on my future trips for timber tools and yarnin to the sheilas :(

DAMN!! An now your gonna say "I did it for yer own good Dingo" yeah right you did!! I WAS HAPPY IN MY OWN VERSION OF UTOPIA!!! :mad: Bloody sheilas :mad:

LeeG
06-28-2007, 10:52 AM
The next time I want to catch a man I'll try it. Oh wait, I'm a man. Ok, the next time in Macys fondling womens underwear I'll ask the nearest catch. "excuse me,,should I get the kind with the clasp on the front or back"

Duuuuutch.

ishmael
06-28-2007, 10:54 AM
Just be brutally honest. I know that's not the typical this is how I'm gonna catch this fella, but it's best in the long run.

Do you actually want to be with a man, or anyone? I'd like to have a woman companion again, but I'm not going to lie anymore.

Best of luck, dear.

Wild Dingo
06-28-2007, 11:04 AM
The next time I want to catch a man I'll try it. Oh wait, I'm a man. Ok, the next time in Macys fondling womens underwear I'll ask the nearest catch. "excuse me,,should I get the kind with the clasp on the front or back"

Duuuuutch.

No mate you gots it all wrong... while your fondling the womens dohickies ask the nearest catch as you put the said dohickie against their bod "excuse me luv but your about me missus size I gotta make sure it feels right do you mind? no you little beauty!" then as she leaves give her bum a nice gentle squeeze and when she turns back smile and wink "cheers luv just right thanks"... guarenteed to work

never ;)

But worth a go eh?

dutch? nah this is that sheila that was banned by Scot for that Joe incident... stupid pathetic persona actually but there you go get that in life pity they cant get a life but again there you go cant help themselves I guess :rolleyes:

Syed
06-29-2007, 10:24 AM
Hi guys- I was following a thread on a another forum that discussed how women engage men. Somebody said her best luck was at Home depot on Saturday mornings. She would lurk around the tool department until a likely prospect entered. Then she would pick up a cordless drill, fumble with it a while, and then ask the guy how drills were loaded and changed. That would lead to a description of the job at hand- (nothing difficult or time consuming)- I think she mentioned changing the handles on the kitchen cabinets. At that point "you are on your own".

Thought you guys would like to keep that in mind next time you are in the big box store.

Rhonda
After a while, you may find this forum more appropriate place to explore different possibilities. Welcome to WBF !

Syed
06-29-2007, 10:42 AM
During late seventies, I was taking a course of steam traps by Spirax Sarco. The gentleman showed different types of traps with the help of a slide projector.
He showed one by one,
A pony trap
Mouse trap
Air trap
Steam Trap
and finally
Man Trap (A naked girl)

Wild Dingo
06-29-2007, 10:51 AM
How have yer been Syed? Good to see you again

Dont worry about Rhonda shes been here before gotten banned and reinvented herself as Rhonda 2... very thoughtfull and took a lot of consideration to come up with that variation eh?

Anyway... man trap = naked women? nah you got it all wrong me ol china plate a sheilas just window dressin for the main event... the boat or the shed!! :eek: Either one is a sheilas best method of man trap ;)

Syed
06-29-2007, 11:05 AM
How have yer been Syed? Good to see you again

Dont worry about Rhonda shes been here before gotten banned and reinvented herself as Rhonda 2... very thoughtfull and took a lot of consideration to come up with that variation eh?

Anyway... man trap = naked women? nah you got it all wrong me ol china plate a sheilas just window dressin for the main event... the boat or the shed!! :eek: Either one is a sheilas best method of man trap ;)
Thanks mate; I am fine and wish the same for you and all other forumites.
I am a regular visitor but irregular 'poster'.

Bob Cleek
06-29-2007, 11:19 AM
Let some sheila pick you up at the hardware store? How'd you ever know you weren't just getting used to fix her leaky sink? Guys, you'll have better luck at the cucumber bin in the supermarket.

geeman
06-29-2007, 11:22 AM
When I was single I used to drop by the supermarket and go to the produce section.Standing there looking lost always produced a nice lady that wanted to help the nice young man.

Wild Dingo
06-29-2007, 11:23 AM
Yep I knew that mate :cool: ...Ive seen some of your past posts and thought "now theres an interesting joker better keep an eyesocket on him" ;)

I find it fascinating that so many people from so many to me unusual places around the world are loggin on to this woodenboat forum :cool:

Care to start a boat related thread on boats of your country or experience?... no again Im serious here! and Im not taking the phiss outta you either! I have an insatable curiosity and since Ive never stepped foot out of my country (except for a notable surjorn on a tiny speck of an island in the middle of Ashmore Reef many years ago) and am curious about other places

So you can either post here about yours or start a new thread but believe you me mate it will be read with enthralled interest... by me at least! ;)

Joe (SoCal)
06-29-2007, 11:25 AM
I've never had problems meeting people. ;)

geeman
06-29-2007, 11:29 AM
Mawnin Joe!
I think the idea here is to meet the opposite sex.
I too never had a problem meeting gals.Being a singer and musician it came naturally that they came to me most of the time.Usually I had more on my plate then I could handle.But there were times when I wanted to meet a gal that didnt know "who I was"
Right now I'm glad I'm married as since I've been losing this weight I'm having my fair share of gals hitting on me recently.They must be hard up fer sure LOL

Joe (SoCal)
06-29-2007, 11:45 AM
Mawnin Joe!
I think the idea here is to meet the opposite sex.
I too never had a problem meeting gals. Being a singer and musician it came naturally that they came to me most of the time.Usually I had more on my plate then I could handle.But there were times when I wanted to meet a gal that didnt know "who I was"
Right now I'm glad I'm married as since I've been losing this weight I'm having my fair share of gals hitting on me recently.They must be hard up fer sure LOL

Can't sing, I can dance a bit if the tune is good :D
I always kept in shape, have decent communication skills ;).

But, I've found two things invaluable to meeting the opposite sex.

1) Fearless in approaching anyone
2) Funny - Funny will always beat looks 10 to 1

But @ 42 I seem to be holding up pretty well all things considered ;)

http://a931.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/54/l_e10ecc6ac1ab9050c5f52cb2d6cf25d2.jpg

Enjoy life people will be drawn to that.

geeman
06-29-2007, 11:54 AM
As my wife is fond of pointing out, I was never a "looker".She said it was my charm that swayed her.What charm? lol
There must be a lot of women out there that are looking for a guy.They seem to be all over the place now days.And their NOT SHY about what they want either.I'm finding that out and I'm not even in the market!

Popeye
06-29-2007, 12:06 PM
i can barely make it across the parking lot to my car without getting a bj

PatCox
06-29-2007, 12:07 PM
New word out there for an older single woman looking for action: a "cougar."

Popeye
06-29-2007, 12:09 PM
and cougar hunting..

Joe (SoCal)
06-29-2007, 12:11 PM
i can barely make it across the parking lot to my car without getting a bj

SPEW :D :D :D

Old Sailor
06-30-2007, 07:27 AM
Lowes draws a better class.
Old Sailor

huisjen
06-30-2007, 07:34 AM
Rhonda, take hostages and threaten to kill them, one at a time, on the hour, until your man comes forward. Or maybe chase him into a cave in Afghanistan, then carpet bomb the area until he surrenders. Yeah, that'll work.

SamSam
06-30-2007, 09:44 AM
Can't sing, I can dance a bit if the tune is good :D
I always kept in shape, have decent communication skills ;).

But, I've found two things invaluable to meeting the opposite sex.

1) Fearless in approaching anyone
2) Funny - Funny will always beat looks 10 to 1

But @ 42 I seem to be holding up pretty well all things considered ;)

Enjoy life people will be drawn to that.

Ummm... none of my business but isn't this kind of stuff what got you trouble a short time ago?

geeman
06-30-2007, 09:55 AM
The way I see it is that Joe's now on the market, I see nothing wrong in his statement.

Singlegrandad
07-01-2007, 07:42 AM
To catch a man a woman must have of course womanliness. That is all that is required of her. If she is a very rich widow that does not hurt her chances.

Wild Dingo
07-01-2007, 07:48 AM
Theres a common held rumor that for a sheila to win in the "catchaman" stakes she must along with having half a brain... the one criteria that wins above all is a healthy sence of humor... some sheilas dont get that though :rolleyes:

Stunning good looks helps too... along with a bloody fanfriggintastic trim taut an terrific bod of course

But humor? and the ability to smile laugh and just generally not take yourself too seriously wins hands down... but some sheilas just dont get it do they?

Mind you to be fair here... neither do some blokes... humor people its what makes everything else worthwhile and worth the effort :rolleyes:

geeman
07-01-2007, 10:15 AM
While a sense of humor has always been important to me, I have always liked a "well kept" woman.A gal that takes care of herself and is careful about the clothes she wears and displays confidence has always attracted me.
I also have always liked a woman that will take the time to at least put on a touch of make up before she goes out.
I guess I have always liked "high maintenance" women.
I've always felt that most gals look better with at least the basics in make up on.But, thats just me.

Art Read
07-01-2007, 10:34 AM
All you have to do to catch a man is tell him the truth. You're lonely, or not. You're rich or not. We don't care. All we care about is an honest story. Something we can relate to. Is that so hard?

geeman
07-01-2007, 10:38 AM
I wasnt aware that ANYBODY told the truth when meeting new people LOL

Art Read
07-01-2007, 10:48 AM
Most don't. I'm trying to.

geeman
07-01-2007, 11:19 AM
While I dont want to have to "replace" the wife, if I'm forced to find a replacement, the next one will just have to be in a postion to bring some financial aspects to the marriage LOL

paladin
07-01-2007, 12:59 PM
Sorta what I figgered....I dun supported a few to lifestyles they could never accomplish by themselves....so now I'm looking for one to keep me in the manner to which I've become accustomed....problem is I'm getting too darn creaky to enjoy it...:D

geeman
07-02-2007, 12:46 AM
My experience has been that the wife will let you know if your enjoying it or not,,,,,,,,,, LOL

Vince Brennan
07-04-2007, 04:09 PM
Yes, Dear.

John B
07-04-2007, 04:40 PM
An aquaintance of mine , a sailing friend ,has been caught by a sugar momma.
He's got new shoesnewclothesnewcarnewteethand a cafe lifestyle all in a really big hurry.:D

skuthorp
07-04-2007, 04:56 PM
To quote Syed "Man Trap (A naked girl)"

Here a schooner, in good order with mooring and maintenance budget would carry more weight than a lack of apparell.

and yes Syed, some info on your local boats would be appreciated.