PDA

View Full Version : Boylesboats has got it going on

Ethan
04-17-2007, 10:25 AM
Heck, for all I know, Boylesboats has been around the WBF forever, but I've only started noticing his posts the last few months.

now, to be fair, Boyles and seafox MUST be not-so-distantly related. Know what I mean? In fact, when Donn needs to be put back in his box, I've often thought the perfect way would be to have Jeffrey on one side and Larry on the other, typing away. Boyles has twisted my brain into a pretzel on more than one occassion trying to follow his not following along in a thread. Admit it, I'm not the only one!:D

But...and here's the important part...the guy seems like a genuinely nice dude. I don't think the archive nazis around here can produce a single post where Boyles has even snapped at someone, let alone been offensive or spiteful. And the man can pick a banjo. I'll admit, I was surprised yesterday while reading the banjo thread and then checking out his website. And I'm not a banjo fan (yeah, yeah, at least make the Alabama wisecracks funny, ok?)

Anyway, there are a few chowderheads around here that could stand to be more like Boyles. That includes me at times.

pipefitter
04-17-2007, 10:38 AM
I agree. Boyles is a heck of a nice guy. You can always tell when someone just instinctively means well and he doesn't care what anyone thinks. He just keeps plugging away.

Ethan
04-17-2007, 12:14 PM
^^^^

S/V Laura Ellen
04-17-2007, 12:34 PM
Boyles quite the banjo player!
Good work Boyles.