PDA

View Full Version : TimH for prez '08

TimH
04-16-2007, 05:04 PM
Ok, I am running.

My Agenda:

pull our troops out of Iraq and send the Bush family over there to run the country.

implement a fair international trade policy where every dollar sent over seas must have a matching dollar brought back in.

Use the mony saved from canning the Iraq folly to establish a combination of national and private health care. (kind of like the public and private school system).

invest heavily in solar, wind, tidal surge. geothermal, and other inexhaustible energy sources.

cap CEO compensation.

work on becoming the leaders of the free world instead of a danger to it.

catch Osama Bin Laden.

increase fines for pollutors to a high level where nobody would dare dump their sewage into Puget Sound.

:D

JimD
04-16-2007, 05:09 PM
Ok, I am running.

My Agenda:

...pull our troops out of Iraq and send the Bush family over there to run the country...

:D

Haven't you done enough damage to Iraq already?

TimH
04-16-2007, 05:16 PM
Nope, if Bush is so determined to change things over there, he should do it himself :-)

Memphis Mike
04-16-2007, 05:20 PM
You got my vote, Tim but what's in it for me?:)

cs
04-16-2007, 05:21 PM
The traitor MM. Don't even consider my nomination. I see where you stand. :rolleyes: ;)

Chad

TimH
04-16-2007, 05:23 PM
You got my vote, Tim but what's in it for me?:)

You can be VP ;)

Memphis Mike
04-16-2007, 05:28 PM
The traitor MM. Don't even consider my nomination. I see where you stand. :rolleyes: ;)

Chad

Hey, I voted for you but since I voted for Tim too I thought I better try to keep it quiet.:D

Paul Girouard
04-16-2007, 06:38 PM
So you gonna invade Victoria if they don't quit dumping raw sewer into the straits??

Or just talk to um like everyone else:rolleyes:

I'll stay undecided non voter for a while to hear more of your platform

TimH
04-16-2007, 08:53 PM
So you gonna invade Victoria if they don't quit dumping raw sewer into the straits??

Or just talk to um like everyone else:rolleyes:

I'll stay undecided non voter for a while to hear more of your platform

A full scale invasion is being planned as I sit here :-)

Paul Girouard
04-16-2007, 09:11 PM
A full scale invasion is being planned as I sit here :-)

Ok now yer talkin , no renigning after the electon now :rolleyes: