PDA

View Full Version : Doing my part to end the drought

cs
03-31-2007, 05:29 PM
All three vehicles are washed and I'm trying to finish waxing my car. After that I plan on washing the boat.

If that don't make it rain I don't know what will.

Chad

Paul Pless
03-31-2007, 05:32 PM
thanks Chad, it just started raining here about two minutes ago:)

Phillip Allen
03-31-2007, 05:34 PM
"Hey ljb5! Don't trick yourself into thinking that you're somehow making a difference or accomplishing anything."

laughing...a lot...I saw this one coming :)

Memphis Mike
03-31-2007, 05:38 PM
OH boy!:eek: Are you ever gonna see some rain!

Stiletto
03-31-2007, 06:44 PM
Cant be a real drought if you are allowed to wash your car.:p

paladin
03-31-2007, 06:52 PM
....and I wuz thinkin' you was taking a piddle on the rose bushes.....:D

cs
03-31-2007, 07:39 PM
Well I'm done for the day. Wasn't really hot enough to wax. It took to long for the wax to harden enough to buff out, but I gotta her done. Even managed to get the wheels armoured all and the windows washed. Didnt have time to armour all all the trim or vacum the car out. I did manage to get the boat rigged and washed off and than parked.

Of course though I spent the first half of the day cutting grass and pulling up old bushes. Managed to break the handle in my shovel and my mattox. Used the truck to pull a few of the bushes out, works great.

Tired, think I'll rest for a minute.

Chad

cs
04-01-2007, 08:23 AM
It worked. We have rain this morning.

Chad

Mrleft8
04-01-2007, 08:26 AM
I'm surprised it's not raining here now..... It almost always rains on April first here....

cs
04-01-2007, 08:36 AM
Drought may have been to strong of a word for what we have here. We are just well below normal rainfall amounts. I'm glad we got some rain, even though it will keep me from working on the boat today, it will help keep the pollan down and clean up the air.

Chad

ljb5
12-18-2008, 12:30 PM
"Hey ljb5! Don't trick yourself into thinking that you're somehow making a difference or accomplishing anything."

laughing...a lot...I saw this one coming :)

Phillip, I'm just doing a little review of your pathological obsession with me.

Just curious, what the heck was the point of your post on this thread? :confused::confused:

Keith Wilson
12-18-2008, 01:40 PM
Just master these simple rules and few, and you will have all the rain you want.OK, if you say so . . .

1. Dva zakona postavljata odgovornost za vedenje ekipe na kapetana.

Odgovornost kapetanov
Kapetana sta v vseh trenutkih odgovorna zagotoviti , da se igra odvija v skladu z Duhom Igre kakor tudi upoštevaje Zakone.

Vedenje igralcev
V primeru , da katerikoli igralec ne upošteva navodil sodnika, kritizira njegovo odločitev z besedo ali dejanjem ali kaže nestrinjanje ali se splošno obnaša na način, ki bi lahko škodoval ugledu igre, naj prizadeti sodnik obvesti drugega sodnika in igralčevega kapetana ter ga pouči, kako ukrepati
:eek::eek::D

P.I. Stazzer-Newt
12-18-2008, 01:42 PM
Back in 1968 Garfield Sobers (Sir) hit six sixes in one over.

Its still raining.

Domesticated_Mr. Know It All
12-18-2008, 01:42 PM
I don't dare wash the car.
The doors would freeze shut.

Tar Devil
12-18-2008, 01:43 PM
Keith and Andrew, you guys realize this thread was started in April 2007?

ljb, what kind of torment drove you to find one obscure comment from 18 months ago??

Keith Wilson
12-18-2008, 01:47 PM
Awww .. Well, at least I got to C&P some of the Preamble to the Laws of Cricket in Slovenian; that's not something a guy does every day! :D

Phillip Allen
12-18-2008, 04:05 PM
Phillip, I'm just doing a little review of your pathological obsession with me.

Just curious, what the heck was the point of your post on this thread? :confused::confused:

dunno, I've slept quite a few times since that post...

one does wonder...

Keith and Andrew, you guys realize this thread was started in April 2007?

ljb, what kind of torment drove you to find one obscure comment from 18 months ago??