PDA

View Full Version : Claudia!!!

Paul Pless
03-30-2007, 05:49 PM
Thread deleted by Claudia (http://www.woodenboatvb.com/vbulletin/upload/member.php?u=9951)
Reason: I Just Thought It Would Be A Good Thing To Do

WIMP!:eek: :eek: :eek:

David Tabor (sailordave)
03-30-2007, 06:01 PM
I was kinda thinking the same thing! :D I didn't think Claudia suffered from JELLYFISH syndrome! She seems kinda feisty.... Hmmmm. What could she have put up?:confused:

Paul Pless
03-30-2007, 06:14 PM
Maybe... maybe... maybe David put her in her place and she's out organizing sandpaper as we speak.

...hope he hid the driver well.:eek:

Domesticated_Mr. Know It All
03-30-2007, 06:18 PM
Things got nasty I had to call someone a "Dweeb".
I suppose it's better off gone.
Thanks Claudia.

Hwyl
03-30-2007, 06:48 PM
I'm proud of you Claudia

Claudia
03-30-2007, 06:49 PM
Maybe... maybe... maybe David put her in her place and she's out organizing sandpaper as we speak.

...hope he hid driver well.:eek:

Paul, sorry for not commenting sooner. I was busy in the garage supervising David while he filed the sand paper.:D
Ummmm yep...he sure did put me in my place.;)

Paul Pless
03-30-2007, 06:51 PM
Lol!!!:d

John B
03-30-2007, 07:38 PM
It got pretty mean spirited from the bit I saw. Good that its gone .

this is not however, an endorsement for filing sandpaper. Where's the art in that?

Concordia...41
03-30-2007, 07:49 PM
this is not however, an endorsement for filing sandpaper. Where's the art in that?

So you don't file your sandpaper?

John B
03-30-2007, 07:51 PM
Nah. I chuck it in a plastic bag and then rustle through it looking for what I want when I want it.
I have been known to file with it though.
I do have a nice 5/8 threaded rod with dome nuts either end for keeping my grinding disks together...OMG.

Concordia...41
03-30-2007, 07:53 PM
Nah. I chuck it in a plastc bag and then rustle through it looking for what I want when I want it.
I have been known to file with it though.

Well all I can say is that it's not easy being obsessive compulsive. :D

John B
03-30-2007, 07:57 PM
You want to try being impulsive obsessive.

Concordia...41
03-30-2007, 08:00 PM
Obsessive compulsive is better. After all, the world wouldn't be perfect without us. ;) :D

John B
03-30-2007, 08:04 PM
True, but all art does need a contrast in order to really shine to advantage . I do my best in that field so others may glow.
Must pop out to the garage and mess something up....

oh , and must add.. David David David....oh noooooo.

Peter Malcolm Jardine
03-30-2007, 08:07 PM
Well all I can say is that it's not easy being obsessive compulsive. :D

and you're damn good looking at it too:D

Nanoose
03-30-2007, 08:11 PM
OK....now, when Claudia deleted the name of what she deleted got deleted, so what are we applauding her/you for deleting?? The funny thread about women/men??

Wild Dingo
03-30-2007, 08:20 PM
WELL I MUST SAY! :rolleyes: This is just not on Jock :mad:

A bloke toddles of for a few zzzzzz's thinkin alls right with the world and the forums abuzzin along all honkeydorey as always... but when he blunders back in to check a particular thread he finds...

ITS GONE!!!! :eek:

Man I do wish yous yanks would have a tad of consideration for us Aussies :( ...I mean at least wait for a few short hours till we wake up so we can see what happens before you go slashin an burnin a perfekly happy thread :rolleyes:

Sigh... but ah well cant undo it and I guess I just gotta trust the wee kini clad ones better judgement on these things :cool: I just hope the young fella hides the golf clubs is all ;)

Sue H.
03-30-2007, 09:43 PM
Thanks, Claudia. Hope all is well with you two newlyweds.

After the feathers unruffled, that thread actually opened up some dialogue around here. We had a nice dinner out tonight.

And while I'm at it, thanks, MKIA for setting that guy straight.;)

Dingo, you didn't miss anything, really. Just more jokes and ribbing.

I read somewhere that a young woman was getting married, and asked an older woman for sage advice. The older woman said, "Forgive him." The younger woman asked, "for what?" The older woman's reply: "For everything!" Kind of simplified, but good advice, generally.

Lucky Luke
03-30-2007, 10:37 PM
Paul, sorry for not commenting sooner. I was busy in the garage supervising David while he filed the sand paper.:D
Ummmm yep...he sure did put me in my place.;)

Put you in your plpace..???...coarse of fine grain..??? (just curious!):rolleyes: :p ;)

Art Read
03-30-2007, 10:56 PM
All used sandpaper goes into a plastic grocery bag. Don't even have to look. Just reach in, grab at random, rub 'em between your fingers and repeat until you find one that "feels right". Works for me... I mean, c'mon... Gonna put another coat on anyway soon... Right?

Wild Dingo
03-31-2007, 01:40 AM
After the feathers unruffled, that thread actually opened up some dialogue around here. We had a nice dinner out tonight.

Dingo, you didn't miss anything, really. Just more jokes and ribbing.

I read somewhere that a young woman was getting married, and asked an older woman for sage advice. The older woman said, "Forgive him." The younger woman asked, "for what?" The older woman's reply: "For everything!" Kind of simplified, but good advice, generally.

Sue... I hope the meal and yarn worked the majik for you two... sometimes this place helps eh? :cool:

And boy Im glad there was no serious shyte goin on that I missed!! hate to think we werent all singin Koombyah an holdin hands sippin brie an munchin on a good Dom Perignon as we chased around the trees :D

As for forgivin us blokes... for everything :confused: ...well... I mean comeon!! :mad: we aint that bad!! ;)

are we??? :eek:

Generally in my experience us fellas have to forgive yous sheilas for everything!! :rolleyes: that is after weve shut up and apologized of course ;) course thats right after we realize that sheilas knows everything and just dont say anything till after we fellas have mucked up then is when it generally comes out... a gentle nod a knowing smile a "oh didnt that work darls? now if you had have asked me... oh thats right I did tell you that wouldnt work didnt I oh well if you do it this way it will work eh... silly man" :p

Sheilas... flamin bunch of good lookin wombats the lot of em! ;)