PDA

View Full Version : Hey Larry

George.
03-23-2007, 08:37 AM
I was enjoying Corelli, Boccherini, and the rest of the CD you sent me. Great early morning music. :)

Did you get the one I sent you?

Larry P.
03-23-2007, 10:45 AM
Glad you are enjoying the cd George. No I didn't get the one you sent.

Whbat address did you send it to.

George.
03-23-2007, 03:11 PM
:confused: :rolleyes:

I guess Homeland Security destroyed it with a robot when they found out it was from me. Could be full of liberal greenie propaganda... :D

Not that I can talk - our most efficient Postal Service lost yours thrice, if I recall...

I can't find the address - can't remember where I put it after I mailed it. Could you PM it to me once more?

Failing that, if you come down here, we can go sailing, and listen to both CDs.

Larry P.
03-23-2007, 05:36 PM
Yes George I sent it to you three times and only one made it. So much for government employees. (I'm allowed to say I used to be one)

There is nothing I would love more than to come down there to pick it up in person (even though you are a liberal greenie/hey I am a conservative greenie) but alas for now time and money won't allow it. Maybe soon.

PS

Check your pm's

George.
03-23-2007, 05:56 PM
Got it, Larry. Will try again. But since I have to do this over - what sort of Brazilian music are you more partial to - old-time bossa nova, like Tom Jobin, tropicalismo like Caetano Veloso and Gilberto Gil, eclectic country-hick stuff like Almir Sater, something else, or George-dot's own incoherent mix?

George.
03-23-2007, 06:18 PM
Not on my boat. ;) But "Águas de Março" has become sort of dated, since global warming turned March into a dry month...

George.
03-23-2007, 06:20 PM
OTOH, "O barquinho" is still a big hit aboard Dalia, on a lazy afternoon with the SE breeze dying, the sun setting behind Amerigo Vespucci's "Pinachuello de Tentio," and the caipirinha glasses slowly leaking...

Edited to add: so is "Águas de Março", and a few other recent hits, as long as they mix well with Vivaldi and Bocherini...

Larry P.
03-23-2007, 07:41 PM
George my knowledge of Brazilian music = 0. I leave it to your discretion.