PDA

View Full Version : Sebring ALMS race

S/V Laura Ellen
03-17-2007, 09:32 PM
Did anyone see the race? The battle between Porsche and Ferrari at the end of the race was amazing!

Paul Pless
03-17-2007, 09:33 PM
yup, on and off throughout the day.:)
I'd like to watchthe F1 race but its getting late.

merlinron
03-18-2007, 09:15 AM
saw parts of each.... fell asleep for most of the f-1 race after the start, woke up for the last 6 laps! always liked the austrailian race, good course for the cars' capabilities......like my dream of seeing them at elkhart lake....

ion barnes
03-18-2007, 10:30 PM
Yup, saw both. The 12 hours was a little bland except the bitter end with the Ferrari and Porche duking it out! I was waiting for someone make a comment about NASCAR at the finish. Sportscars are so polite most of the time, but that was good no holds barred racing.

F1 was great with the new rules and one tire manufacturer. It really moved the field around. David Coulhard taking that leap over Wruz was spectacular. I am so glad there are cameras on the vehicles, it make the old video of races in the 60s to 80s a bit of a bore by comparison. I will be on the edge of my seat for the next one.

merlinron
03-19-2007, 10:09 PM
i like the comment about toyota spending 240 million bucks to get a 1-1/2 second slower car.....yikes!!!!, they could have done that with a hundred bucks worth of lead.