PDA

View Full Version : Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

Wild Dingo
03-16-2007, 03:55 AM
hereby and henceforth!

All ye swabs of the WBF underdecks listen well

This day a proclimation has been formulated fumigated and fumulcogitated for all to know

HERE YE! HERE YE!

The law

1) There shall be no more than one Bruce

2) More than one Bruce posting on any one thread invokes subsection 2 of The Law

Sub section 2
If any more than one Bruce posts to a thread at any given time the secondary and any further Bruce postings shall be consistantly and brutally without mercy be beaten into submission with the pink feather weilded mightily by the Gnome in Maine "all hail the gnome" until such time as said Bruce interlopers submit

3) The Law is to protect the sanity of all

4) The Law cannot be revoked except under subsection 2.7-6574A of The Law

subsection 2.7-6574A
The sole time The Law can be revoked is in times of dire Brucitis Extremus, or as is better known by all "invasion of the Bruce" as per the year of the Bruce (Circa1999, 2000, 2001 or 2002) at which time all sanity is given over to The Bruce

5) All Bruce forumites are henceforth requested and beseached to stop their consistent and persistent posting their efforts to subdue sumbit an subjeck their fellow forumites to the barrage of Bruce posts

HERE YE! HERE YE!

In the furtherance and extrapolatshun of forum eticut and respek for forumites of a confused nature this The Law of Bruce is forthwith deemed to cut THE BRUCE off at the pass before THE BRUCE army can rein havok on the forum

HERE YE! HERE YE!
All newforumites who have arrived to take up residence since the days of the invasion of THE BRUCE listen well... you do not want to see the mayhem chaos an total forum tropponess that the army of THE BRUCE brings forth... blood guts splatterins of gore nothing no one and no thread is safe total insanity rules when THE BRUCE and his hoards invade...

Be it known that THE BRUCE has aged another year... and as is common in their dotage THE BRUCE may well be feelin the need to sew a few wild oats chase rape an pilliage a few threads be they made by old or new forumites THE BRUCE does not care slash and burn is his thing... it is to cease this before it happens that The Law of the Bruce has been invoked

Furthance The Law is also to protek the sheilaites of the forum from the maniacal tendancies of THE BRUCE who is known to love nothin more than a nissan drivin raven haired blonde wannabe redheaded kini wearin kayak sailim photo takin stcky kitty carryin sheilas for breaky be it hereby known all sheilaites of the forum should immeadiately upon hearing the roar "THE BRUCE COMETH" arm the cannon with kini's bras an knickers... for tis well known that the army of THE BRUCE cannot stand a barrage of beautilishus naked sheila forumites... dont worry we your fellow forumites of the fella genda will avert our eyes to save your modesty... wont we MMikey? ;)

Someone had to do it you will thank me... believe me an invasion of THE BRUCE hoards is not for eyes such as thine... no its me duty to help an protect yous all from the madness mayhem an hilarity of THE BRUCE nothin more...

Signed this day
THE DINGO {helper extraudinaire of the forum an defender against the army of THE BRUCE}

P.I. Stazzer-Newt
03-16-2007, 04:12 AM
Second Bruce: G'day, Bruce!

First Bruce: Oh, Hello Bruce!

Third Bruce: How are you Bruce?

First Bruce: A bit crook, Bruce.

Second Bruce: Where's Bruce?

First Bruce: He's not 'ere, Bruce.

Third Bruce: Blimey, it's hot in here, Bruce.

First Bruce: Hot enough to boil a monkey's bum!

Second Bruce: That's a strange expression, Bruce.

First Bruce: Well Bruce, I heard the Prime Minister use it. "It's hot enough to boil a monkey's bum in here, your Majesty," he said and she smiled quietly to herself.

Third Bruce: She's a good Sheila Bruce, and not at all stuck up.

Second Bruce: Here! Here's the boss-fellow now! - how are you bruce?

(Enter fourth Bruce with English person, Michael)

Fourth Bruce: 'Ow are you, Bruce?

First Bruce: G'day Bruce!

Fourth Bruce: Bruce.

Second Bruce: Hello Bruce.

Fourth Bruce: Bruce.

Third Bruce: How are you, Bruce?

Fourth Bruce: G'day Bruce.

Fourth Bruce: Gentleman, I'd like to introduce man from Pommeyland who is joinin' us this year in the philosophy department at the University of Walamaloo.

Everybruce: G'day!

Michael: Hello.

Fourth Bruce: Michael Baldwin, Bruce. Michael Baldwin, Bruce. Michael Baldwin, Bruce.

First Bruce: Is your name not Bruce?

Michael: No, it's Michael.

Second Bruce: That's going to cause a little confusion.

Continued (http://orangecow.org/pythonet/sketches/bruces.htm)

Wild Dingo
03-16-2007, 04:24 AM
No No No

Not the pommy bastard version of THE BRUCE yer dopey wombat :mad: they can only give a poor buggar me version of the true invasion of THE BRUCE :rolleyes:

THE FORUM VERSION!! :cool:

Tis I think now listing listlessly in the listless lists of the long lost forum archives... a long long list of listing listed lists of posts now listfully listing in the lost lists of the forum :(

mmmm wonder if some poor list loving git of a forum galah will hunt search dig an gnaw through the long lists listing listfully in the lost lists right now? :cool:

rufustr
03-16-2007, 06:40 AM
Does this mean I have to change my name, or that I'm not allowed to?:confused:
Always thought of my self as more of a Brian.:o
Are Brians OK?:confused:

Hwyl
03-16-2007, 07:00 AM
This place is teeming with rampant Doug's. I'm betting there's more Doug's than Bruces

Ron Joslin
03-16-2007, 07:59 AM
Wass up Dingo? you been eat'n some out of date VEGEMITE or what. who the f**k is Bruce? Or is it THE BRUCE ? I know I live in a dark cave so please shed some light on me.

Popeye
03-16-2007, 08:03 AM
now i got that falsetto ' don't bring me dowwwn , Bruce!' going around and around in my head

ELO, 5 points for the singer and ten points if you can name the album

Nanoose
03-16-2007, 09:06 AM
Ah, Dingo. No wonder I love you so much. :)

Mrleft8
03-16-2007, 09:36 AM
This place is teeming with rampant Doug's. I'm betting there's more Doug's than Bruces
And we're all extremely good looking, charming, talented individuals with above average intelligence.

S.V. Airlie
03-16-2007, 09:37 AM
Carter must be at work...

Mrleft8
03-16-2007, 09:50 AM
Working from home today actually...

S.V. Airlie
03-16-2007, 09:54 AM
And she has read your previous post!!!! LOL..

P.I. Stazzer-Newt
03-16-2007, 09:54 AM
And we're all extremely good looking, charming, talented individuals with above average intelligence.

I fear he may have dug himself into a hole.

Flying Orca
03-16-2007, 02:19 PM
ELO, 5 points for the singer and ten points if you can name the album

Howls of derisive laughter, Bruce! Cricketers...

Jeff Lynne, Discovery.

seanz
03-16-2007, 03:27 PM
Wass up Dingo? you been eat'n some out of date VEGEMITE or what. who the f**k is Bruce? Or is it THE BRUCE ? I know I live in a dark cave so please shed some light on me.

Can't help you with the outbreak of Brucilosus but I can tell you that the expiry date on Vegemite can be safely ignored for.....ever.It's just there for show ,like rear-view mirrrors on a Ferrari.