PDA

View Full Version : Apologies

David Tabor (sailordave)
03-12-2007, 10:22 AM
Just last night I FINALLY noticed that I had a PM.

It was an apology from someone who felt they had wronged me and hadn't quite cleared the air. I was very touched esp. since I hadn't taken the original post too seriously. :cool:

I WAS however upset that said apology was dated 3/7 and here it was 3/11! Yikes!:eek: Obviously I replied promptly, but thought it worth mentioning here b/c sometimes we take for granted that we'll get an INSTANT response!

What happens is Thur evening through Sun morning I work 4 shifts so I tend to read the forum at work and don't usually sign in unless I feel I have something worthwhile to say. (NO COMMENTS PLEASE!):p

So last night I checked in using my computer at home which is signed ong and that's when I saw I had the PM.

So that's that.

I must say the Bilge has been pretty pleasant lately; even the few squabbles I've seen have policed themselves nicely.
Thanks.

Mrleft8
03-12-2007, 10:28 AM
He was wondering if you'd ever speak to him again. I told him you weren't that cranky.

David Tabor (sailordave)
03-12-2007, 01:42 PM
He was wondering if you'd ever speak to him again. I told him you weren't that cranky.

Only when my daughter is being her 15 y.o. self...

Ugh.

No, I just felt bad b/c the orig PM went unopened (and not responded to) for days. Work does intrude...:(

Mrleft8
03-12-2007, 01:43 PM
Have you found her that "Darker than black" shirt ?