PDA

View Full Version : Losing your virginity, who is brave?

PatCox
02-10-2007, 01:40 AM
I confessed it in Ish's thread. She was older, a waitress, I was a cook, she was one year older. I was 18 and starting to wonder what was wrong with me, my friends all bragged of "conquests," which was not what I had in mind, I wanted a love story. Complicated story which I would share, discreetly, if there is anyone else willing to brave the topic. Long story short, I was a typical young man aching to do the deed, but also romantic and idealistic and I had turned away previous opportunities, I regret that, for complicated reasons. Conservatives will be amused to know my first and I fell in love, or something like it, on a long night, remember when you would sit up all night talking, talking about how we both wished we could work for Ted Kennnedy's presidential campaign (it was 1980).

TimH
02-10-2007, 02:13 AM
Whats this drunken blithering about? Now you want to lose your virginity 27 years later? be brave my friend...be very brave...

PatCox
02-10-2007, 02:18 AM
Oy. I merely wish to have lost it with a different chick. This is no drunken blithering, I am just Ishmaeling.

bamamick
02-10-2007, 02:29 AM
I have shared a lot of stuff with you guys on this site, but I believe that that particular little piece of information should stay private.

Mickey Lake

glenallen
02-10-2007, 02:35 AM
OK then, in the spirit of Ishmael!
I was young, she was young. Acuna, Mexico 1960, glorious spring of the year, sap rising, flowers blooming, birds singing.

Mexican smoke-filled whorehouse, asking myself what it all meant, these lovely dusky nymphs trying to drag me away to their rooms.

Finally, after a few Margaritas, yielding to the one who touched my....uh... heart, yeah that's it, my heart!
Away, like shadows to her room!

Well, not too romantic is it? But true!

glenallen
02-10-2007, 02:37 AM
I have shared a lot of stuff with you guys on this site, but I believe that that particular little piece of information should stay private.

Mickey Lake

Now why didn't I read this BEFORE I posted, dangit!

Lew Barrett
02-10-2007, 02:38 AM
I'm compelled to admit that I lost my virginity a number of times, sort of like my car keys.

Lew Barrett
02-10-2007, 02:41 AM
I'm grateful for this thread. There hasn't been a light moment around this computer for weeks. Thanks Pat! I'm not sure you meant this to be sport, but I needed a break so I followed you here.

bamamick
02-10-2007, 02:43 AM
Much appreciated.

Mickey Lake

Lew Barrett
02-10-2007, 02:51 AM
Much appreciated.

Mickey Lake

Me too.

glenallen
02-10-2007, 02:54 AM
You're welcome, Mickey!
It even made me laugh thinking about Jack as I wrote it.
Cheers!

The Bigfella
02-10-2007, 05:43 AM
Me too.

What, another Mexican whorehouse? Lew!

Nicholas Scheuer
02-10-2007, 08:17 AM
This question would never come up on forums where we discuss fiberglass boats.

Moby Nick

geeman
02-10-2007, 08:53 AM
I was playing in a bar with my band.This lady that looked way older to me but must have been 35 came up to the bandstand and ask if she could sing a song.
"well, I dont know lady we havent practiced and ,well do you know the key"?
Uhh, no she says but,
then she whispers in my ear that "I will be very glad if I let her sing",as she licks my ear.
"sure lady have at it ,here let me help you up here!"
We let her sing, she was awful,but it didnt seem important at the time,,,,,
After her song she took my hand and tried to lead me off the bandstand,and I went.
I told the band to keep working because I was taking a short break.
They did, I took my break in the bar owners office with said lady,and had a great time.I didnt know at that time you could have that much time in 3 minutes,,,,, LOL
BTW I was 13 at the time and at the top of my game,,,,,,,,so I thought LOL
You have to understand working musicians,we're a weird bunch.

Wild Dingo
02-10-2007, 08:59 AM
Of course not Nicholas!! My word lost virginity indeed!! stuff an nonscence my man stuff an nonscence :D

Now to the matter at hand... I seem to recall that I sorta lost my virginity several times between the ages of 10 an 14... but really only count the time I was 18... aahh she were a slightly manically insane psych nurse an I was a lowly brickies laborer she worked with my sis at the big nuthouse in Perth... this night she stepped down from on high while at the local rubbetty to theoretically "drink me under the table" her drinking jugs of Canadian Club me jugs of Rum... aah we had a fine table too in a corner near the bar a nice palm tree just behind and yet beside me... we started the contest at 7pm... by 10pm the tree was pissed as a cricket an I was still goin strong she however was half naked an dancing on the tables... jug in hand an inhibitions running rampant... we took her home (we all stayed at my place it was easier than tryin to drive back to the nuthouse nurses quaters... just a short stagger several falls multitudes of wanderings and staggerings in the wrong direction

And so I put the visitors to bed in the spare room Sis her girlfriend an the said nurse... who I was starting to really take a shine to as not to many nurses in those days could keep abreast of me in the drinkin department... but she did herself proud... anyways I stayed up to finish the last of me drinkieepoos and turned the lights off as I wandered out to check the dog was right and the yard locked up... came inside and into bed

And found the bed was... well occupied!!! LIGHTS ON!!!.. oooh wow!! Had my luck done a total absoflaminlute 360* turnabout!... months without an suddenly theres this REALLY fine young nurse in me bed... and naked!!! GAWD!!!

But bein the honorable gentleman I was... well ahem I WAS!!... I slept in the living room... but as is my wont I was back up and showered cooking tucker when everyone else started to moan groan an complain bitterly about hangovers an my singing noises and the "DISGUSTING" smell of bacon eggs and mushrooms on toast... great I thought theyre up an at em so I hoisted me towel and wandered into the bedroom... damn! She was still there!!... mm not to shabby I thought as I NOTICED the bedcovers on the floor

ANYWAYS!!... to cut a long story short she woke and well she stayed and the next night she took me virginity... again and again and again and again :D

Prior to that I think the one time when I lost my virginity that stands out most was when I was 15 and living at a mates place in the back room... his girlfriend stayed over one night they had a barney he stormed of to his bedroom I kept her company... I then went to bed thinking she would sleep in the living room... woke up an hour or so later with this wonderfull sheila type shape layin REALLY REALLY CLOSE an personal next to me... NAKED!! :eek:

I mean what was I meant to do? get some tucker and tea?? Nah we snuggled an I lost me virginity... and again and again and again :D Luckily me mate had bolted for work without checkin to see where she or I was!!! man boy were we lucky ;) So she recklessly and with total abandon stole me virginity again and again through the day!! I mean I couldnt escape!!... not that I actually wanted to in fact I cant recall if I even considered it as an option or even a thought at the time

But boy I felt soooooo used :D

Then I recall a time when I was about 16 or 17 thereabouts young long haired surfie type dude during that period and I remember vividly loosin my virginity many times then too... one in particular stands out down south in Yalingup (Near Margret River home of the Aussie Masters comp although this was before there even was an Aussie Masters comp) this sexy young blonde BABE!!!... a surfboard an me waves workin at somewhere around 15 or so feet lovely perfect waves beaut day and there we were... in the water beyond the waves just sittin on our boards yarnin laughin an this an that an...

SHE TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME!!! She did!!

Totally used me she did took me virginity an surfed off into the sunset :( AND to really make me feel bad in the morning she didnt even come back for friggin more the rotten little whooah! :( :mad:

But then she was just getting even with me for taking her sisters virginity when actually her sister took mine... again and again an... well you know the rest :D

Ahhh a fine Ishlike subject Pat :cool: ;)

geeman
02-10-2007, 09:07 AM
YA, us guys feel so used later on dont we> YA RIGHT!!!!! LOL

Paul Pless
02-10-2007, 09:12 AM
This'll be an all male thread.

Joe (SoCal)
02-10-2007, 09:13 AM
geeman you do understand if you were a 13 year old girl and a 35 year old man hit on you the story would not read so well ;)

Ok I might as well fess up, since I just posted that. I was not as young as geeman I was 14 and she was about 14/15 she was my stepsisters best friend Vivian, and she was beautiful her parents were scandinavian, with accents and all. I was spending a couple of weeks during summer at my dad's place out on Long Island. Days filled with running around with my cousins and going to Jones Beach and just being a 14 year old boy trying to be as cool as possible.

One late afternoon after we all had come back from the beach and were comfortably sunburnt and lazy. Vivian was going to sleep over, my sisters Vivian and I we all went upstairs to watch some TV. Vivian and I shared the couch and from all the sun and surf everyone kinda fell asleep while watching TV. Vivian fell asleep in my arms. But slowly we both began to reach out for each other. As the passion grew we decided to risk it and go to my room. I had kiss girls but not much more. We kissed passionately. We both admitted we never did anymore. We kinda laughed at the idea that we both wanted to try to do more. So with everyone a sleep in the house we spent the better part of the night exploring and experimenting. It was at the time the single greatest day of my life :D After we had a bit of an ongoing romance that sort of ended when I went back home to my mothers.

I saw Vivian about 10 years ago and she was about 250 lbs with three kids and a kind of dumpy husband. But ahhh at 14 she was a breath taking vision.

geeman
02-10-2007, 09:14 AM
You mean the gals wont want to join in? Say it aint so!
I'm sure they just wanna be one of the guys!!! sorta.......

geeman
02-10-2007, 09:21 AM
YA I know Joe, but you have to try to understand musicans, band guys,its a different world .or it was back then in the early/middle 60's.We thought we had the world by the tail,had huge ego's to match, and there was very little we wouldnt try.
I lived in the adult world at that time, all the people I worked with were adults and I thought at the time I was one also.
I lived in a world where women not girls interested me.Girls my age I thought at the time were boring and immature.Nor could they offer me what full grown women were willing to offer.It was a great time for me, I enjoyed every minute of it and dont regret one second of it.

Joe (SoCal)
02-10-2007, 09:22 AM
I would also like to add; That while I lost it at 14 I did not find it again until I was 17. Those were the longest three years of my life :eek: :D

ishmael
02-10-2007, 09:23 AM
I was very much in love at sixteen. We were both kids, unsure of what this was. I held pretty strong emotions around it, just as I do now. Devie wasn't a virgin, had been ravished by an older man some months before.

Frankly, it was a bit of an anti-climax(pun intended.) I'd had much better eroticism with other girls from the time I was thirteen. Debbie was my first real lover, and we never had sex. My gawd, the beginning of such touches, such desire, is writ in our souls for evermore.

When I was twelve I first really kissed a girl. Cheryl. I, literally, fell down. It was summer, and we kissed in the backyard as a party was breaking up. Alone. I kid you not, my knees went out and it knocked me on my can. I saw the universe explode in that kiss.

This mystery of the union of opposites.

jack grebe
02-10-2007, 09:35 AM
I would also like to add; That while I lost it at 14 I did not find it again until I was 17. Those were the longest three years of my life :eek: :D
But I'm sure you had the matter well in.....ahem....hand:D

Wild Dingo
02-10-2007, 09:43 AM
And yes I did feel used and abused :p ... every time :( ... thats why we had to do it again and again and again etc until there was nothing left to use or abuse just CONTENTMENT :D

I think what your talking about theyre now calling Tantric sex Jack? that never really appealed to me Im afraid Im a physical sorta fella ;)

Okay... I remember a time when I lost me virginity on a sunkissed beach in the northwest layin back thinkin the world had kicked me in the knuts for the last time feelin all shat by myself when this stunner cruised along in front of me... well there were 2 of them actually one blonde one brunette I only had eyes for the blonde... an a tiny thought skipped through me mind of maybe somehow I could possibly maybe loose me virginity again then cause I was really down in the dumps afta a rather sad parting of the ways with another young slim blonde in the Territory I went back to my gazing abjectly at the ocean... they went past my vision again... and again... and again... mmmm what is this? Is the ol tackle hangin out in the breeze or what? looked down nope still tucked away nice an comfy... WHAT???

So as they toured past yet again I said in me best Aussie dulcet tones "Gidday... whatcha lookin at?... wanna bit?" both took of like a pair of gizelles with a rampantly horny lion on their tails... gawd it was a hoot!!... I was only askin if they wanted a bit of cold water!!... nah not really... so anyways I went for a swim... and well here I will admit to bein a bit of a nudist from time to time and anyway I left me board shorts on me towel... the beach was DESERTED!!... they had buggared off and no one else was anywhere near

So anyway I waltz out just as these two flamin sheilas walk past AGAIN!!... definate thoughts of loosin me virginity BLASTED through me mind then!! I reacted to the standing ovation bert decided to give them by runnin hell for leather to me towel an doin a major flyin leap landed flat on me stomach... anyone else get a painfull sensation about here?... yeah beach sand may be soft an scrunchy under yer feet when yer walkin but try a high tackle!! AINT SOFT!! :(

So anyways there I am screwed up in utter pain an sufferein an what are these sheilas doin??? HUH?? Giggling their friggin noggins of arent they!! bent over laughin as hard as I was tryin NOT to flamin cry!!

So anyway some time later I managed to cringe an waddle meself up to me camper an got the ice pack workin... was just settling in for a nice cold beer... just me the beer an the icepack inside me camper... when theres a tentative knock on the door... DAMN!!...

Anyway to cut a long story short I grabbed the boardys an answered the door... it was the blonde... she had come baring gifts... a couple of cold beers and an icepack!!! Cheeky friggin minx!! :mad: But anyway I invited her in an well... some time later she took me virginity... and over the following week she took it that many times that I ended up coming back for more every year for 5 years then in the final sum of it all she did it to me again... took me virginity and bolted... AGAIN... SO I GOT EVEN!! :mad:

The next time we met up an she took me virginity again then used me an abused me...

I married her!! :D :D That taught her a bloody lesson!! HA!!

yeah right :rolleyes:

An shes still takin me damned virginity!!! :eek: Flamin sheilas!! :D

Tar Devil
02-10-2007, 09:50 AM
Lost my virginity on my wedding night with my wife.

Next gal I slept with was my next wife! :)

Wild Dingo
02-10-2007, 09:55 AM
Lost my virginity on my wedding night with my wife.

Next gal I slept with was my next wife! :)

hang on a tick Phil!!! Im confused... yer gettin hitched again? :eek: I thought yer was still hitched??????????? DAMN!! Boy am I :confused:

Tar Devil
02-10-2007, 10:01 AM
hang on a tick Phil!!! Im confused... yer gettin hitched again? :eek: I thought yer was still hitched??????????? DAMN!! Boy am I :confused:

Shane, I wuz married and had a kid with a creature from the dark lagoon before Cheryl.

Gheezus!! Talk about being invisible!! :D :D

Tristan
02-10-2007, 10:19 AM
First, at 17, perfunctory, with a prostitute. Later with first wife, age 21 on wedding, night, pretty terrible. Move up to age 42, after years of bad marriage, three kids, really lost VIRGINITY with 29 year old English lady, wife of someone else. Finally, a year of so later, had a date with a 29 year old wearing Chloe perfume. A 29 year old secretary for my dean. She was beautiful, with long, brown hair streaming down her back. Unbeknownst to me she had admired my suntanned legs as I went through the cafeteria line (faculty guys mostly wore shorts at the Marine Science Center). She thought I was still married but she invited me into her apt. anyhow, we drank wine, eventually went to bed, I spent the night, lost my VIRGINITY, never left. Eventually married this wonderful woman. It's now been almost 30 years. Thirty years, two (mostly) great kids, thirty years of erasing the bad memories of a bad first marriage, thirty years of her being a wonderful second mother for my first three girls. When one finally loses one's virginity to the right one it's all OK. When romance finally hits, grab it!

geeman
02-10-2007, 10:47 AM
I always looked at it as practice,until I got it right.
I figure in 10 years or so, maybe I'll get it right.
On the other hand, at 55, oh well, dreamin aint so bad,,,,,,,

Wild Dingo
02-10-2007, 11:11 AM
Shane, I wuz married and had a kid with a creature from the dark lagoon before Cheryl.

Gheezus!! Talk about being invisible!! :D :D

Welll whacha expeck eh? "original invisible man" :D Im the "original confused man" everything confuses me just now :rolleyes: ;)

PatCox
02-10-2007, 11:45 AM
I didn't know what to expect when I returned here this morning after staying up way too late last night and getting downright maudlin. But this is great!

Wild Dingo
02-10-2007, 11:53 AM
maudlin??? YOU?? Come on Pat!!! :eek:

Now about loosin yer virginity... Im gonna have to pm Claudia or Deb and get them to post on this thread we need more SHEILA imput!! :cool:

Yous blokes tell too much bullshyte! :D :D :D

LeeG
02-10-2007, 12:09 PM
ishmaeling,,the thread is worth it just for the term

TimH
02-10-2007, 12:12 PM
I lose mine almost every night. Sometimes during the day. Sometimes even 3 times a day...:D

Nanoose
02-10-2007, 12:32 PM
Ah, Dingo - you don't need any sheila input on this one. You boys are havin too much fun already! :)

geeman
02-10-2007, 12:34 PM
I used to lose mine regularly also, At least I THINK I did.
my memories gone,have to ask the wife if I've lost mine recently,,,,,,,

Memphis Mike
02-10-2007, 01:04 PM
I didn't lose mine. It was taken from me. I was raped at the tender age of 14 by three wild West Virginia hillbilly girls.

glenallen
02-10-2007, 01:21 PM
I bet it's taken you a lifetime of therapy to get over such a horror, Mike.

PS....how did you talk them into it?

boylesboats
02-10-2007, 02:07 PM
Hummmmmm, I say I lost mine to Rosy Palmer and her five daughters one night when I was 11 years old.... Boy, they were rough with me....

Tar Devil
02-10-2007, 02:18 PM
Been so long for me I think I've become a virgin again...

pcford
02-10-2007, 04:03 PM
hmmm. Thinking about wooden boat freeks...long haired, bearded, beer belly, Greek fisherman's cap, pipe smoking, dolphinite under fingernails....having sex...this is the stuff nightmares are made of.

Brrrrrr. Hope I can shake the image.

Nanoose
02-10-2007, 04:15 PM
I received this as a PM, and have been given permission to pass it on with the hope that it serves as an encouragement that you dads amongst us will have/have had a good conversation with your sons...

"I wish I could let the men know that not all the memories are warm, tingly ones. I was 17 and it was taken by a 22 year old college football player. I probably weighed in at 90 lbs back then...he just didn't seem to understand what my yelling no over and over again meant.
Am I over it? Have been for years, just wish it was a sweet memory."

Joe (SoCal)
02-10-2007, 05:05 PM
:mad: No has always meant NO to me. I have even had girls get mad at me when they given even the slightest hesitation because I immediately ask them if they don't want to do anything it's OK with me and I back off.

I'm not in a place now where I can even imaging such a thing happening to my daughter, at 9 she is way too young. I do know I have an unreasonable temper and hard physical presence add to that an intimidating appearance that I will impress upon any future boyfriend.

ishmael
02-10-2007, 05:05 PM
A long-term lover, fourteen years, ran a rape crisis center, so I'm well aware that not all experiences are sweetness and light. I'm thankful my first fumblings were innocent, and playful, and good. I'm sorry that other's have been bad. It's an important time, and it should never be violent, but it all too often is.

Wild Wassa
02-10-2007, 05:17 PM
"... with a creature from the black lagoon ..."

You too?

We might have caught the same thing then ... is there still lots of swelling?

Go and get it checked out ... don't wait another day.

Warren.

mariner2k
02-10-2007, 06:38 PM
Good luck with that Dingo!

Tristan
02-10-2007, 06:40 PM
I received this as a PM, and have been given permission to pass it on with the hope that it serves as an encouragement that you dads amongst us will have/have had a good conversation with your sons...

"I wish I could let the men know that not all the memories are warm, tingly ones. I was 17 and it was taken by a 22 year old college football player. I probably weighed in at 90 lbs back then...he just didn't seem to understand what my yelling no over and over again meant.
Am I over it? Have been for years, just wish it was a sweet memory."

There's way too much of this from guys who have a huge lack of responsibility and caring.

Memphis Mike
02-10-2007, 06:54 PM
Well I see this thread is starting to go to the dark side. Pity.

ishmael
02-10-2007, 07:25 PM
Rebecca ran a rape crisis center for central and western MA. I was often amazed at the sentences the creeps got. Three years, time served, community service. Really light in my book for forcing someone to have sex with you. To me it's a sacred trust, even casual short term encounters, and someone committing rape ought to get the same as homicide charges. It can absolutely ruin a person's life.

On the other hand, there's a lot of hoorah going on right now. A Puritanical reaction to too much license? I'm sure they are the exception, but you hear about a twenty year old getting the full weight of the law for having consensual sex with his fifteen year old girlfriend. Something upside down about our attitudes at the moment.

Claudia
02-10-2007, 07:33 PM
Letting Nanoose post what she did was not to let this thread go to the dark side. It has been a very amusing, fun one....so please let it continue that way. :)

ishmael
02-10-2007, 08:05 PM
I don't see it turning dark. Frank examination of the dark side is part of it.

An older woman, whose daughter I had a romantic interest in, once told me that she thought I'd be who she would choose to be her daughter's first lover. I was more than a little flattered, and also agreed. I am a caring and encouraging fellow.

It didn't turn that way, but ironically I was lovers with both of them as time went by. I treasure both memories. Brief, loving encounters. We cared about each other. Being lovers may not have been the best expression, but it's what we had. Barbara, the mother, was guilty of something these days. I was of legal age, but she seduced me. Thankyou, Barb.

Vince Brennan
02-10-2007, 09:20 PM
For me, Scotland in 1963... the braes in October can be very cold with the wind coming right down from Norway, it felt like, but she had a warm coat that worked for both of us.... ah, Ewenice!

Katherine
02-10-2007, 10:13 PM
A certain someone told me to post to this thread if I was still up. Can't say that I have anything to add to it though.:p

Nanoose
02-10-2007, 10:37 PM
Well I see this thread is starting to go to the dark side. Pity.

Dark side? Excuse me? What, to your way of thinking, started to take it toward the dark side?

glenallen
02-10-2007, 10:40 PM
"Can't say that I have anything to add to it though."

Trust me, you have something to add.
Doesn't mean we blame you for not adding it though.

Memphis Mike
02-10-2007, 10:49 PM
Dark side? Excuse me? What, to your way of thinking, started to take it toward the dark side?

No comment.

ishmael
02-10-2007, 11:56 PM
Okay, telling the story of the mother and daughter. Why not, you people are complacent listeners. There's no shame in this.

Barb was my lover, once, when I was in my early twenties and she was in her early forties. Her daughter, Sue, was a puppy love when I was 17 and she was 14. Real strong. We were mad about each other. Later, when I was 37 and she 34(guessing) we got together. She was in a divorce, and we lived out an adolescent fantasy for a long weekend.

This stuff is human. I don't understand it well, but it's just the way of things. I'm telling my story, true and unvarnished brothers and sisters.

PatCox
02-10-2007, 11:57 PM
Now there's lots more to my story. The girl was from a prominent family in my little town, went to the first Baptist church. That night we connected, not "the night," we ran into each other in the parking lot of the restaurant we worked at, somehow got to talking, and wound up talking for hours, sitting in my car. We had bever so much as spoken before, she was just an attractive girl I had noticed among the many waittresses who worked on the other side of the line from me, where I labored in a hot and greasy environment.

The conversation went through politics, the meaning of life, and even, eventually, my confessing to her my fears that as all my friends had "done it" and I hadn't, I was getting fearful there was some thing wrong with me. She started giving me a lecture then about sin, and sex, and how it was just wrong, outside of marriage, and actually said to me the words "if you were to have sex with me, it would be just wrong, it would be a sin, you would feel terrible about it after."

I thought that was a clear message, it was not going to happen, no way, here was this pious religious girl, telling me outright what sin it would be for us to have sex.

But there was some kissing, a lot of kissing, amazing kissing, the first real kissing of my life, the kind where you drink each other in, play and tease, laugh and smooch and peck and generally lose yourself. But nothing more, nothing whatsoever.

I am older now, and realize that what a woman says is not necesarily what she means. But at that time, I took people, even women, at their word (this in no way implicates any misunderstanding about no meaning no, please trust me on that).

But the very next day, things started to happen which indicated that she wasn't that worried about the sin aspect of things.

More later.

ishmael
02-11-2007, 12:35 AM
I spoke of Debbie. At thirteen she was, um, well developed. She was my first lover, even though we never had sex.

There's a rock, fallen out of the overhead sandstone cliff. A big rock. We laid on that rock and made the best love I've ever made. Gentle touch that will never be surpassed. We knew we couldn't consumate it, and so explored tender.

When I was off my beat with Rebecca, and then found it again, the most important thing was slow and touch. Actually touch this other human being!

bamamick
02-11-2007, 01:31 AM
ended.

Yuck.

Mickey Lake

ishmael
02-11-2007, 06:32 AM
Why is that yuck? Assuming you're referencing my post. Two thirteen year olds, trying to understand a natural attraction. It was as beautiful as can be.

Laying there, on a big rock, the river rushing just to the side. Again, this was before all the pressure to consumate things. It was lovely. Young lovers holding each other, telling each other about their love.

I've not been back to the hometown in over a decade, but I make a point of visiting down that path and stream when I do. Last time I was there the rock was strewn with beer glass.

P.S. I know sometimes my honesty makes the poppas of young women a little nervous. I'm just telling memories as clear as I can. On reflection, I think whoever said young people shouldn't have sex until they can support themselves and a kid was pretty much on base. That was the healthy pressure stopping Debbie and I. We knew we weren't ready, and so didn't. But gawd, we wanted to.

Nanoose
02-11-2007, 11:03 AM
Ish - I think the thread title is "losing your virginity"...probably a one time event, and not about every lover one has ever had.....

glenallen
02-11-2007, 11:08 AM
Ish - I think the thread title is "losing your virginity"...probably a one time event, and not about every lover one has ever had.....

Heheh! For Ish it's an ongoing event.....maybe!

Gary E
02-11-2007, 11:16 AM
Does anyone else have their HIP BOOT's or WADER's on???

Sheeesh it's getting DEEP in here...

Katherine
02-11-2007, 11:22 AM
Anyone notice that it's the guys who keep claiming to have lost it repeatedly? Guess they couldn't get it right the first time.

Tar Devil
02-11-2007, 12:17 PM
Anyone notice that it's the guys who keep claiming to have lost it repeatedly? Guess they couldn't get it right the first time.

Invisibility sucks...

jack grebe
02-11-2007, 12:22 PM
Ok, I have lost keys, hats, coats, my train of thought, even my mind a few times. Now ya tell me about losing verginity????? Ok, where do I have to go to git another one? Do I really need it? Hell, I don't ever remember having it to begin with:D

Mrleft8
02-11-2007, 12:28 PM
I did not lose my virginity. I gave it away.

Memphis Mike
02-11-2007, 12:40 PM
I bet it's taken you a lifetime of therapy to get over such a horror, Mike.

PS....how did you talk them into it?

Not only did they rob me of my virginity but they turned my best friend into a toad.

paladin
02-11-2007, 12:53 PM
ah, Katherine...but practice makes perfect......:D

ishmael
02-11-2007, 01:06 PM
Had a lover once who claimed that when your number of lovers reached your age(we were both in our twenties), it was like a trip odometer and reset to virgin. I'm not going to make it, not in this lifetime.

I've been out of the loop for a bit. Do people still fall into bed like apples off a tree, like they used to in the seventies and eighties? Gawd people were easy there for a few decades. I never liked it all that much. Finding oneself skin to skin with someone you'd barely said hello to was always a bit discomfiting. Well, almost always. LOL.

Ron Joslin
02-11-2007, 03:38 PM
In times of old wine was tramped from the grapes by the feet of virgins.

Our local village winery now presses the grapes with a compressed air bladder press because the village has no virgins any more.

How come all the kids on your street look like the mailman?

skuthorp
02-11-2007, 04:09 PM
I don't actually remember but the first one that impressed was when I was a surf lifesaver, about 17. She was the daughter of a v. wealthy family, don't remember her age or if I asked. But her family liked me and they had all the good stuff, boats, cars, houses on the coast, free booze. Maybe I was her trophy, Angela I think, 2 summers, good while it lasted.
Actually, now I think about it I met her mum first, picked her and 2 younger kids up in a dead car late at night on the way down to the SLS Club. Took them down to the coast house and was invited for lunch. I probably gave the girl more freedom than she would have had by herself. Common benefits I reckon. A bl***y long time ago, wonder what she looks like now?

paladin
02-11-2007, 04:54 PM
I remember a young lady when I had just about turned 17......grandads barn a long way from the house.....in the hay......coming in a little late to get a shower from the itching hay......grandad looked at me and just said "next time use the saddle blanket".....she married a schoolmate named Jerry and last I heard had half a dozen mean ugly kids and lived in a tenement....

bamamick
02-11-2007, 06:12 PM
Really? You don't remember. Dude, I don't know what to say about that one.

No, you guys aren't going to suck me into this. But I like reading your stuff.

I think that for most of us, to look back at that time is to watch the pictures of your past fly across and you wind up asking yourself 'what happened to the time', either that or you just look back with a gentle smile. I do the latter. I am not going to share stuff with you that I have never even shared with my wife, with whom I have shared everything for 25 years, but my first experience with a girl was with someone that I cared very much about, in safe and comfortable surroundings, and it meant a lot to the both of us.

I don't know how she feels about it today, but if I could talk to her again I would tell her 'thank you'. I really hope that she would do the same for me.

Mickey Lake

S/V Laura Ellen
02-11-2007, 06:25 PM
Brave, but not stupid.......I think I'll decline..

thanks,

paladin
02-11-2007, 09:24 PM
Mine t'weren't never lost...I know precisely where I left it.......:D

PatCox
02-11-2007, 10:25 PM
I forgot one detail; when she said "if we were to have sex, it would be a sin and you would be so regretful," she added one little thing that stood out so much to me, she said "if we were to have sex, "WHICH WILL NEVER HAPPEN," it would be a sin, and you would regret it, blah blah blah." How can a lonely young man eager to get laid for the first time not remember those words so vivdly, "which will never happen." It happened about 24 hours later, but I don't have time for the rest of the story now.

I do want to respond to those who say they lost it many times. Nope, no way, once, once only. I don't know how you can shortchange the significance of the first like that. Of course the first is not the best, for me, the best came about 20 years later, it took that long before I settled down and felt secure enough to let go, to just fall into it and forget all embarrassment and revel loudly and enthusiastically with another person I trusted and loved and who taught me to lose my self-consciousness and fears of inadequacy, my beautiful, wonderful wife.

But there is a twist to my story which I will get to when I have more time.

I am still somewhat surprised none of the gals here would contribute. Is there some big gulf between men and women on the significance of this event? I have a theory as to why that may be so. At that age, there is no question that women have the power, they are the gatekeepers, they decide whether sex will occur, men pursue them hoping they will be allowed to have sex. Thus for women, except in those horrible circumstances where the man in question is a rapist, make the decision. Therefore, for women, most of the time, it happened when they decided, whereas for men, it was often a surprise, and the male emotion the first time, mine at least, was "oh my god, I can't believe I am doing this, is it going to last, will she change her mind, oh please let this continue, am I dreaming."

Of course, for most men, the first act doesn't last long enough for all these thoughts to pass through the mind, but thats the gist.

ishmael
02-11-2007, 11:27 PM
When I was at seminary, my closest friend was a woman who'd been prostituted by her father. A fellow student. She wanted to be lovers, but I was on a celibacy kick. It drove us apart. I wonder what happened to her. Slightly unbalanced, that one.

Another woman, Lisa, was very traditionally Christian. She was a Demeter. Not nearly as innocent as she let on. I didn't chase her. I was mildly afraid of her. That combination of fervor and youth, not to mention woman.

Ah my. I think being lovers again would be good for me. I used to fall into the arms of a woman with ease. I'm not sure how it's become harder.

Paul Girouard
02-11-2007, 11:31 PM
I used to fall into the arms of a woman with ease. I'm not sure how it's become harder.

Cuz your older than dirt Jack :rolleyes: :D Hard ta love / get hot over dirt:D

Phil Heffernan
02-12-2007, 12:01 AM
Wow...I'll take this opportunity to sing the praises of Dianna...who wanted to take advantage of the sexual revolution of 1972 and demand that she be able to have sex outside of her marriage :eek:

She was 21, and her poor hubby had to agree...or else?? She had married as a virgin, and was now curious...

Anyway, she wanted me, and the event was planned & followed, with the agreement of the husband...And I was transported to another planet, ecstacy beyond belief...A bizarre introduction to the mating game...That I'm sure never worked, for either of them...But I love Dianna to this day...

PH

geeman
02-12-2007, 09:31 AM
It just dawned on me that the 35 year old gal that "seduced" me when I was 13 must be really olddddddd today, if shes even still kicking at all,,,,,,,

PatCox
02-12-2007, 10:07 AM
Oh, boy I felt mortal the first time a woman I had "known" died. It was like a kick in the head. To my knowledge she still the only one to go.

katiedobe
02-12-2007, 12:05 PM
How many people can name the exact date? I can. Here is why.

I was sixteen years old, been driving for about 8 months. Working evenings after school on a school play doing the set work and running the rigging loft and flying in the sets. The lead actress was an experienced 16 year old singer, dancer, beauty. I had only kissed one other girl (find out years later the rumors were true that my lead girl and my first kiss girl were lesbian lovers, found that out personally from my first kiss girl when she drove into the parking lot I ran for a while).

Anyway my grandmother had died a few days earlier on the same day my first nephew was born. There was a cast party the night before Danny's baptism. "Heather" wanted to do it after the party.

She sugested my house ( I thought no way, I had a vision of us creeping as quietly as possible up the wooden creaky stairs, past my parent's bedroom, "shh dont' wake the Seargent Major" and make my bed squeekfor hours, ....ok minutes.)

I suggested her place, no way she said. Then I remembered my grandma's house is furnished and no one is in it.
Well we snuck into my house, got the keys to grandma's house and then went there.

We put sheets on the bed in grandma and grandpa's room and then wow I got to see an actual naked lady. Then no wooden boat, not even Lew's Rita was more beautiful than a naked woman.

But... I was surprised when I encountered a hair around her nipple!!!
That never got shown in playboy!

I got the priveledge to make love to a beautiful person, and have sex for the first time, in the bed my grandma and grandpa slept in. Needless to say we fell asleep, she was late for something and her mom called my mom. I was late getting to my house and everyone was waiting for me because we needed to get to the baptism mass and were the ones giving my sister in law and Danny the ride. Mom kinda knew but like all good familys we lived in the country of "denial".

I eventually moved into the house to live and spent 17 years there, before I got the ability to buy it from my Dad and Uncle. Now my nephew Danny is renting an apartment from me and I think it is time for him to rent the house from me.
I ended up having four different long term girlfriends live with me in that house, though after the first one I never told them the losing the virginity aspect of the house. My sister ended up with the bed and dresser, although I really wanted them, no one in my family understood why back when I was 16 and the furniture was being divided why I wanted Grandma's bed so much.

Thanks for the walk down memory lane.
OH yeah, it was forever before I saw a naked woman again, I was 19.

Now, ho hum another naked person.

I think Rita is much pretter and holds my interest longer.

geeman
02-12-2007, 12:10 PM
Yes but the age old question is, "What do you say to a naked lady"?

glenallen
02-12-2007, 02:12 PM
"Is there some big gulf between men and women on the significance of this event?" Pat Cox

Uh, Yep!
At least talking about it in public.

PatCox
02-12-2007, 02:16 PM
I have had close enough freindships with women to talk about this topic. It seems to me women are less sentimental. It was a step they thought it was time to take, they scouted out a likely prospect to perform the honors, and then they made it happen.

garyspear
02-12-2007, 09:33 PM
13 jeesh. where were the hot teachers when I was in school?

I was 16 and all I can say is that those band days were good for me as well. Man do I wish I could have a do over. I never got into the drugs but the other two parts of the old cliche have their addictive qualities as well.

ishmael
02-12-2007, 09:54 PM
"Cuz your older than dirt Jack Hard ta love / get hot over dirt"

Believe it or not, Paul, we're all getting older.

I've been thinking about Rebecca lately. Ours was my longest relationship, fourteen years with some bumps. A very admirable woman, and we had basic copacetics, were friends.I've often wondered lately what she's up to. The sex was good, if not on fire.

When we parted I wept. I said to her I'm afraid I'm never going to see you again. She said she doubted that. Time will tell.

Paul Girouard
02-12-2007, 10:21 PM
"Cuz your older than dirt Jack Hard ta love / get hot over dirt"

Believe it or not, Paul, we're all getting older.

Just a lil joke Jack;) But it does beat the only other alternative:D

PatCox
02-12-2007, 10:50 PM
Okay, so the good baptist gal who said it would never happen, the next night she says lets get together after work, and despite the "never happen" thing, I had a feeling it would. Nervous, I was nervous, and in those days we kids used to do shots called "kamikazes," just chilled vodka and roses lime juice, and as I waited for her to get off work, I drank maybe a few too many.

I had a plan, which included a flask of even more kamikazes, a blanket in the trunk, and a trip to a very deserted area on the ocean we used to call "the pines." So off we went, and the beach was beautiful in the moonlight, the most romantic scene you could imagine, but there was one problem. We were not alone. There were literally millions of others there, the bugs called "no-see-ums" that plague most paradises, as I have learned in life, the price you pay forthe beauty, I guess.

So she says I know where to go, follow me, and we go to her sister's house, her sister being out of town. So unlike many other first exeriences, in the back seat, in the dirt, on top of the pile of coats at the party, we had a house to ourself.

I will not get clinical about it, except to say that I remember so distinctly looking down at what was just about to go where and thinking "so this is it." Maybe the kamikazes gave me a little detachment, like I was looking at the scene from afar. There was music playing, Blondie, a song called "Atomic," the words went something like "oh, oh woh ho hoh, take me tonight, take me tonight, oh, make it magnificent, oh, tonight." Love that song. She had waist length straight brunnett hair and when she was on top (for a first time, there was a lot of variation) it hung down around her face, and I hear the song by Dire Straights, "Lady Writer," which has a line "just the way that her hair hung down around her face, and I recall my fall from grace, another time, another place." One good effect of the kamikazes was that it was not, as is usual, quick. The next and the next and the next times, which were months off, taught me what the first few times were usually like.

And the next morning, she calls me early, wakes me up, and makes me go to church with her and her parents, and meet the pastor, to boot. Surreal.

I should mention why it was surreal; I only learned after this, that she had a long time steady boyfriend, the president of my high school senior class, that she had no intention of breaking up with. She's married to him still; after all this, he wound up my roommate one semester at college. She brought her one night stand to church with her.

I miss my youth.

glenallen
02-12-2007, 11:05 PM
You called it, Pat, surreal!
From what I've experienced and heard, all our fumbling first experiences were surreal to us, and lasting memories.
None of us had any reference points at that time in our lives. No measuring devices of success or failure or meaning.
The beauty of it seems to be the individuality of it.
In other words, there are billions of ways to lose your virginity.
Thanks for sharing.

PatCox
02-12-2007, 11:51 PM
Life is beautiful. My wife is the most beautiful thing in my life, and each and every time we go to bed at night and lay beside each other and hold each other and fall asleep in each others arms is as beautiful as the first time, and more beautiful by far than that first time I described.

My son's birth, even my father's death, each sunrise, each night, the rain, the cold, the sleet and snow, the warmth of the summer sun, its all so beautiful.

I struggle every day to remember and see that beauty in every day, and memories like this one I have related somehow seem to help me see each day as new, remembering when it was all new, helps bring mindfulness that every day is new, and beautiful.

glenallen
02-13-2007, 12:41 AM
You know you sound more like Ishmael everyday?
Just kidding.
I understand every word you said and share the sentiments.

Last night I crawled into bed a couple of hours after my partner, reached over and patted her. She said, do you want me to take my clothes off?
I said no thank you sweetie.
She's 74 and I'm 65. Never would have imagined such a thing was possible way back there when I was kid.
Maybe we're growing up at last!

jack grebe
02-13-2007, 08:52 PM
Ok, I'll toss in on this....I was 16 and her name.....Dingo is gonna love this

Sheila.......I kid you not:D

Tristan
02-13-2007, 08:59 PM
Life is beautiful. My wife is the most beautiful thing in my life, and each and every time we go to bed at night and lay beside each other and hold each other and fall asleep in each others arms is as beautiful as the first time, and more beautiful by far than that first time I described.

My son's birth, even my father's death, each sunrise, each night, the rain, the cold, the sleet and snow, the warmth of the summer sun, its all so beautiful.

I struggle every day to remember and see that beauty in every day, and memories like this one I have related somehow seem to help me see each day as new, remembering when it was all new, helps bring mindfulness that every day is new, and beautiful.

You got it Pat, you got it!

ishmael
02-13-2007, 09:14 PM
From the sublime to the ridiculous. After my first lover and I made love we kinda panicked. We were so young, so little. We'd heard that a Coca-Cola made a good after sex douche to prevent pregnancy. Coke was in bottles at the time. I'll leave the rest to your imagination. We laugh about it to this day.

There's still much tension and shame about this stuff. The swing to Puritanical is very real. Responsibility, not shame, is what is needed, but we're still very far away. Bless young lovers, and all of us trying to figure this out.

Hal Forsen
02-13-2007, 09:55 PM
Oh fine; I'll bite.
This thread needs some spice anyway.:cool:
I was a surf studly, very mature 15, she was almost 18 and the Edison High Homecoming Queen.
She and her sister worked for my mom in a photomat.Their grandma owned the orange grove that later became Disneyland.
We surfed and partied together often and one night when I was staying at their place she said to me "I bet you'd be a great lover" and that was that.........Beatles Red collection in an 8 track, over and over and over......:o
Between her and SWMBO?
I'm 6'2" 190lbs and 100% straight.
2 Westpacs, Theater major in college,short lived exotic dancer and 10+ years working in Hollywood?? Let your imagination run free.....
:p :p :p
Since I met my Sherry?
100% Faithful and happy as a clam after nearly 20 years.
I know very well; I'm the luckiest boy in the whole world.
:)