PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else think that Sailor Dave

Mrleft8
02-07-2007, 10:46 AM
/AKA David Tabor's new avitar looks like Hanibal Lecter?..... :D

David Tabor (sailordave)
02-07-2007, 11:31 AM
/AKA David Tabor's new avitar looks like Hanibal Lecter?..... :D

Uhhhh, I think we have to consider the source here folks...

MMmmmmm?

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid224/pc75d689e2661cde038d3d01c65c89224/eac38462.jpg

Mrleft8
02-07-2007, 11:41 AM
Fine..... Shall I tell them what you had for dinner last Friday night with your fava beans and Chianti?.....:D

Hwyl
02-07-2007, 12:00 PM
The challenge is on Mr Levitate. Use that picture as your Avatar.

I like being below the radar

David Tabor (sailordave)
02-07-2007, 02:48 PM
Fine..... Shall I tell them what you had for dinner last Friday night with your fava beans and Chianti?.....:D

Uhh, Friday.... lessee. That would be the night I imbibed a few... Shrimp and pasta at the "Sunset Grille"... I remember the bar maid..

Geez I can't remember much more than that... Vaguely recall a beer at a wimpy biker "style" bar that was much too sedate.

Mrleft8
02-07-2007, 10:14 PM
................ Ah yes...... The delectible "Erin" of the surfer dude magazine photography set...... Did you ever hook up with her? She was worthy.

David Tabor (sailordave)
02-07-2007, 10:17 PM
Hey Lefty, don't tell me your feelings got hurt! I just figured if you're
a-gonna throw a shot like that... you must be able to take a volley back!:p

How's the rocking chair, et al?:(

David Tabor (sailordave)
02-07-2007, 10:20 PM
................ Ah yes...... The delectible "Erin" of the surfer dude magazine photography set...... Did you ever hook up with her? She was worthy.

No... I tried to look up her website but nothing came up.

But I agree, she was WORTHY!:eek:

Mrleft8
02-07-2007, 10:29 PM
AMAZINGLY enough...... The rocking chair was out for re-caning! So it was spared.
Pretty much everything else is gone. The foundation was partially collapsed. Apparently a propane leak/explosion. Thank god it happened durring the day. 'm going to have Carter mail Joe or someone w/ DSL pictures. Anyone who wants to send winter clothes......

Mrleft8
02-07-2007, 10:31 PM
Oh yeah.... That reminds me.... I get back from freezing my ass off in Florida, back up to sub freaking zero New England, only to find that my loving wife has taken 99% of my winter clothes up to freaking Vermont to her BIL who won't fit in my clothes..... Go figure.....:D

Wild Dingo
02-07-2007, 10:32 PM
What the hell did I miss now??? What happened Dougy? How blow a gasket? Is Carter okay? strewth

And here all I was gonna say is that Dave looks remarkably like that cop in some cop show with a dark haired good lookin sheila as a sidekick the name of which I cant remember for the life of me just now... it was a series and I think they bought out a tele movie... damn same lookin fella! SOMEONE HELP ME HERE!!

Anyways hope it wasnt too bad mate

David Tabor (sailordave)
02-07-2007, 10:41 PM
What the hell did I miss now???

And here all I was gonna say is that Dave looks remarkably like that cop in some cop show with a dark haired good lookin sheila as a sidekick the name of which I cant remember for the life of me just now... it was a series and I think they bought out a tele movie... damn same lookin fella! SOMEONE HELP ME HERE!!

Anyways hope it wasnt too bad mate

Dougy's SIL's house burn't to a crisp... That's why he buggered out of FLA so quickly!

I notice you didn't say that I WAS handsome...but I seem to have no trouble finding cute Sheila's so I must be doing sumpin' right!

What the hell time is it down under? Must be like mid morning eh?

Mrleft8
02-07-2007, 10:48 PM
"CUTE"? ........That wasn't the word you used last Friday.....

Wild Dingo
02-07-2007, 10:49 PM
God knows what time it is over east but here in West Aussie its 12.43pm... LUNCH TIME!!! :D

Mate I never thought that buggar was handsome either!! :D Just that you looked like him and well some sheilas like that tall fit healthy studley look in a bloke :rolleyes: :D See an mate thats where me an Dougy have it all over yer!! We is your nemisis!! CHICK MAGNETS for blokes such as your own studley self :D:D:D damn Shane get a friggin grip mate! :rolleyes:

But that sheila? MAN WAS SHE HOT!! :cool: wish I could remember what the bloody name of the thing was now its gonna drive me totally troppo tryin to remember! :mad: ah well no biggie ;)

Mrleft8
02-07-2007, 10:52 PM
Shane...... Lemme just tell you.....This Bartender/photogrpher was SMOKIN'! And once I told her what David did for a living......She was all smiles and lemme give you my card, and oh by the way I'm going to Nicaragua in March, if you wanna go..... It was so cute!

S/V Laura Ellen
02-07-2007, 10:54 PM

Margo: What kind of debauchery are you enabling (or cultivating/encouraging/responsible for) down there!:eek: :D :eek: :eek:

Mrleft8
02-07-2007, 10:57 PM
We puposefully left "Bluey" at home...... I'd been to the Sunset Grille before, and David said he was looking for blond .......companionship.... ;)

David Tabor (sailordave)
02-07-2007, 11:04 PM
We puposefully left "Bluey" at home...... I'd been to the Sunset Grille before, and David said he was looking for blond .......companionship.... ;)

Yeah, but she was too young. And I wouldn't want to be 15 years younger.... but if she had been 15 years older!!!!:eek: :D