PDA

View Full Version : He shouldn't even be hunting..

Cec
02-07-2007, 10:42 AM
... (no deer were harmed in the making of this video... much to this hunter's chagrin)

http://media.putfile.com/rudolphmadeit945ut

Bruce Hooke
02-07-2007, 11:21 AM
I gotta say, that's one kinda dumb deer too!

Tar Devil
02-07-2007, 11:26 AM
I gotta say, that's one kinda dumb deer too!

Deaf or dumb!

Must've been Tred Barta pulling the trigger!

TimH
02-07-2007, 11:28 AM
Looks like somebody needs to sight in their rifle.

or maybe he was using a derringer...:rolleyes:

Phillip Allen
02-07-2007, 11:33 AM
gotta be Texas (canned hunting)

B_B
02-07-2007, 01:10 PM
reminds me of a time went grouse hunting with a buddy, he had a pump action 12 gauge loaded with three shells, I a .22 single shot. Walking behind him about 15 yards when all of a sudden BAM BAM BAM in quick succession - I go running forward 'what'd you get, what'd you get?'

He's furiously reloading, fumbling in the cold and the excitement, dropping shells, hissing at me to be quiet, there in front of him, maybe ten feet, is a rabbit staring at him wide-eyed but barely breathing...

As he dropped another shell on the ground he tells me to finish the damned thing off before it runs away and bleeds to death....so I take aim and pop it in the head.

Single bullet wound - that of the .22.

Sad thing was that the rabbit had been caught in a snare so couldn't run even if it wanted to.

"How the he!! do you miss a snared rabbit at ten feet with a 12 gauge?" - one of life's enduring mysteries ;) I ain't never gonna let him live that down.

Phillip Allen
02-07-2007, 01:15 PM
As much as I support the concept of hunting I have to say that a huge number of townies know nothing more about hunting than what they learn from the clerks at Wal-Mart

JimD
02-07-2007, 01:32 PM
As much as I support the concept of hunting I have to say that a huge number of townies know nothing more about hunting than what they learn from the clerks at Wal-Mart

Then they buy big white power boats...

Phillip Allen
02-07-2007, 01:58 PM
Then they buy big white power boats...

yep...and with expensive GPS systems so they can relax instead of standing at the helm watching out for stupid sailboats that are too slow to get outa the way!