Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phillip Allen
    • May 2002

A bold move

I've got my 13 year old granddaughter and her little 7 year old sister spending the night tonight...with their friends...a slumber party!.

Pray for me!
    The doctrine of nonresistance against arbitrary power, and oppression, is absurd, slavish, and destructive of the good and happiness of mankind.
    Personal failures are too important to be trusted to others.
  • S/V Laura Ellen
    Neither Fair nor Balanced
    • Oct 2003

What were you thinking?
    Allan of the Grove
    "never send a ferret to do a weasel's job.."

Comment

• Phillip Allen
      • May 2002

it's a obligation to life to play this part from time to time...(they're good kids when they're not racing back and forth across the cieling)
      The doctrine of nonresistance against arbitrary power, and oppression, is absurd, slavish, and destructive of the good and happiness of mankind.

Comment

• Katherine
        Too Young to be a Senior
        • Sep 2004

My sisters and I had a slumber party once when dad wasn't on the road. He still stayed in the truck that night.
        Pet photography, the degree you get when you fail aromatherapy - Duck D.

Comment

• glenallen
          • Dec 2003

You're a lucky guy, Phillip, and they are lucky kids. Have fun.
          Hope you had a nap this afternoon!
          glenallen

Comment

• Phillip Allen
            • May 2002

Originally posted by glenallen
            You're a lucky guy, Phillip, and they are lucky kids. Have fun.
            Hope you had a nap this afternoon!

yes, I had a precautionary nap...they just arived and the two 13 year olds are already calling a cousin (boy) to hone their harrasment techniques (sounds of riotous giggling from upsatirs...life is good)

Comment

• Phillip Allen
              • May 2002

well I had to send the 7 year old home because she was relentlessly fighting with the older two...jealous I guess but I couldn't ignore it any longer...I was babysitting for her parents who had a dinner with Danny Glover at some kind of event...when they called in afterwards I had them pick her up on their way home...

Comment

• Phillip Allen
                • May 2002

This is the two 13 year olds!!!!!!!! I AM OUTRAGED! (Not really) lol Actually, I think Its awesome when we race across the ceiling! HAHAHAHAHAHA! (sryI had pancakes drenched in syrup! and HOT CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!! Yummy In My Tummy! YAY ME! *clap clap*) -Alex the Hyper Monster!!!
                Ello I'm the calm one ( even though i had pancakes too) Alex is just hyperactive and crazy (not in a bad way though). Goodbye y'all!
                -Leslie (the barrel racer)

Comment

• StevenBauer
                  LPBC member
                  • Jan 2000

What have you done with(to) Phillip?

Steven

Comment

• Phillip Allen
                    • May 2002

Don't worry, we will let him free of being our prisoner once he gives me some more chocolate!
                    <>alex<>

Comment

Working...