PDA

View Full Version : The only problem

S.V. Airlie
12-20-2006, 08:05 AM
with switching internet systems, my filing cabinet diappeared. So addresses and the like have returned without me to AOL.
So, to those I missed with cards this year.

My thoughts are with you this holiday season and my best wishes for fair winds in 2007.
I'll see some of you on the water I hope.

paladin
12-20-2006, 09:50 AM
I'm going to the water......time for a trip to Fawcetts and then to Chris Steak House for a snack.....:D

Mrleft8
12-20-2006, 09:56 AM
Ah...... THAT's why I didn't get my gift basket of bacon, ham, and sourdough bread! Now I understand! :D

paladin
12-20-2006, 01:27 PM
Stopped at Godiva on the way back.......and Duncan Donuts drive thru for the coffee......my doc would have a heart attack....

S.V. Airlie
12-20-2006, 01:29 PM
Chuck, what he doesn't see, he doesn't know about.
Heck, life ain't worth living if ya can't break a few rules.
I'm still up for a trip to Fawcetts say in Feb. Wanta come along? I'll treat ya at the yacht club.. LOL.
I've created a list.. Fawcetts will love me, call me by my first name..And it will be worth it. Ya can wack me on the head if I go overboard at the register...LOL

TomF
12-20-2006, 01:31 PM
Stopped at Godiva on the way back.......and Duncan Donuts drive thru for the coffee......my doc would have a heart attack....So long as you don't ...

paladin
12-20-2006, 02:23 PM
aww...I done purty good considering.....they've had me caged up long enough and I'm trying to get too much stuff done in 2-3 days...
and Jamie...your birfday present will probably be slow getting to you with the holiday mails etc......I've been picking christmas stuff up and the weenies at the post office want three times what I paid for postage for a 1 week delivery......I think Matt Joyce is gonna have to come and get his.....hey Matt.....:D

S.V. Airlie
12-20-2006, 02:28 PM
Chuck.. Hey, as I wrote on another thread. Don't need anything but advice.. Always need advice. And as I sent you a message.. I'll treat for a meal after visiting Fawcetts.. LOL.

Mrleft8
12-20-2006, 02:36 PM
I dunno..... I give you advice, but it always comes back marked "Return to sender"..... ;)

S.V. Airlie
12-20-2006, 02:38 PM
Doug. If it was returned, I never got it. Seems clear...
And you will get a card. No bacon.. but... hey, what do ya expect.
Safe trip to PR guy.... fly safely, fly virgin and not united.

Mrleft8
12-20-2006, 02:43 PM
Doug. If it was returned, I never got it. Seems clear...
And you will get a card. No bacon.. but... hey, what do ya expect.
Safe trip to PR guy.... fly safely, fly virgin and not united. Virgin Dunno go to PR. And I'd be daft to fly 8 hours to London, spend the night in some overpriced fleabag, and then fly 12 hours to the Caribbean...... Nope.... Flying Murcan Airlines direct from Hartford!

paladin
12-20-2006, 03:30 PM
wuz it American or Continental that flew to Peru but stopped all flights.....over 75% of all luggage marked for Lima disappeared at the airport over a two year period....:D