PDA

View Full Version : In defense of Chad

Tar Devil
12-14-2006, 10:39 AM
Many of you have said some very, very nice things about Chad and I for one take exception. If you can't say something bad about Chad then just ignore him!

I know he posts some really wholesome threads and sometimes can come across as a great husband and father... but that's no reason to continually hammer him with compliments! I mean, gheez, give the man a break.

Anyway, I just wanted to throw in my .02 worth.

Later,

Phil

huisjen
12-14-2006, 10:42 AM
That guy really needs to learn to use a pick, but what can ya do?

Dan

JimD
12-14-2006, 10:46 AM
That guy really needs to learn to use a pick, but what can ya do?

Dan

For starters you can stop rewarding him for good behavior. It only encourages him.

Phillip Allen
12-14-2006, 10:47 AM
ain't you guys got something to do? is your homework done?

Paul Pless
12-14-2006, 10:50 AM
Egads! you've done it now!:eek: :eek:
Phil, I thought you knew better than to fuel Mr. Smith's ego...

Popeye
12-14-2006, 10:53 AM
brilliant sunbeams shines out his arse

huisjen
12-14-2006, 10:56 AM
is your homework done?

It's, um, not due 'til Tuesday....

Dan

Wild Dingo
12-14-2006, 11:45 AM
Somethin bad to say about Chad? mmmm uuhhh eerrrrrrrrr mm

HEY!! I gots it!! :cool:

Hes a rotten cap hoarder!! :mad: foul thing bein one of them fellas I mean caps?? horrid shocking things revolting I mean who in their right mind collects AND wears the things? CHAD thats who! the damned cap feind :mad:

There I did it :cool: ... I fess up I had somethin bad to say about the blighter happy now Phil? I mean now Im bound to be slapped onto a million plus ignore lists and have to join that band of inbizibles that you captain so poorly :( Ohhh flamin eck why the blazes did I get that imbizible man seekin tinfoil cap for I knew I shoulda sent it to the git in Chattanoogie ooooh woe the skys fallin :eek: :p

AND!!! I wont apologize! NO WAY NO HOW NO BLOODY WAY!! hes a cap fiend and thats the ruddy end of it... now put the bloody icepick down Chad thats the lad walk away from that blasted rocket launcher good boy there mate leave the sodding machine gun bazooka an grenade launcher on the couch mate... yer a cap fiend accpet it aknowledge it embrass it its okay theres others why you could start a CP society an run it like the AA heck I'll even help write up the charter with you BUT mate I aint apologizin

Surely yous blokes arent all soddin pussys? SOMEONE must have SOMETHING bad to say about the galah other than me?

flamin mongrel sookylala nice namby pamby ruddy....

Beowolf
12-14-2006, 11:52 AM
Phil's right, if you can't say something nasty about Chad, then don't say anything at all.

So I'll start the ball a'rolling.

Sure, he seems like a good guy on the surface. Posts kindly. Stands firm on his beliefs. Supports his family in the interests and endeavors. Even took the time to listen to my troubles this summer and penned a few supportive responses when they were most needed.

But let's not forget that above all else, he's still an SEC fan.

That's right. On Saturday afternoons he's camped out in his livingroom rooting for teams who play outdoor football in November without cold weather gear on! He roots for teams that show no appreciation for the time honored tradition of 28 straight plays of giving it to the halfback and running it between the tackles, with the occasional special teams play (Punt, P.A.T., etc.) strewn about for "flavor." Chad roots for teams who pass the ball more than they run the ball and such offenses are unforgivable.

Then to make matters worse, the next day, he plops his Tennessee butt in the easy chair and roots for ......... :mad: :mad: :mad: The Atlanta Falcons.

I'd go on about this, but the whole ordeal makes me sick to my stomach.

Love ya, bud.

And thanks for the hat (and book, and Jersey)

Jeff

Wild Dingo
12-14-2006, 01:02 PM
Phil's right, if you can't say something nasty about Chad, then don't say anything at all.

So I'll start the ball a'rolling. nope to late i beat yer by a country mile mate! ;)

... On Saturday afternoons he's camped out in his livingroom rooting for teams who play outdoor football in November without cold weather gear on!

he roots football teams?????? :eek: GAWD THAT IS BAD!! :eek: YOU WIN! :D oh right its an American - Aussie word usage thing whew you had me worried for a tick I sure didnt think he was like that... but one never knows of course but no I think its a word usage thing ;)

But whats this about your football teams wearin cold weather gear? I mean dont those pansys wear enough clobber as it is? I mean pads for their shoulders pads for their chests helmets leg pads doodledongle pads and now your sayin they wear cold weather gear as well? DAMN now Im sure theyre a bunch of horses hooves! :p I mean a TRUE footballer wears shorts jersey teeth guard and boots THATS a footballer with balls... ooh right thats an Aussie rules football player :cool: all that padding helmets AND cold weather gear as well namby pamby sookylalas :D

He roots {Will you PLEASE stop saying that! It just sounds soooo wrong!) for teams that show no appreciation for the time honored tradition of 28 straight plays of giving it to the halfback and running it between the tackles, with the occasional special teams play (Punt, P.A.T., etc.) strewn about for "flavor." Chad roots {there you go again! Chad does not root football teams! Im 99.9% sure of that... I think?} for teams who pass the ball more than they run the ball and such offenses are unforgivable.

Havin some probs here with the US = Aussie word usage here... when your sayin hes "rootin" or he "roots" a football team you mean hes what? It CANT be what Im thinkin... can it???

Then to make matters worse, the next day, he plops his Tennessee butt in the easy chair and roots for ......... {deleted smilies} The Atlanta Falcons.{aaaaaaahhh thats just plain disgusting!!! STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!! Its evoking some really horrid weird visions in me noggin}

I'd go on about this, but the whole ordeal makes me sick to my stomach.{it makes you sick? strewth imagine what its doin to me down here where rootin has other conotations!!}:eek:

Love ya, bud.

And thanks for the hat (and book, and Jersey)

Jeff

yeah yeah more of that gratuitous namby pamby aint Chad a loverable chap stuff again... THIS IS A BAD COMMENT ABOUT CHAD THREAD MATE... get it right :rolleyes: :D

Tar Devil
12-14-2006, 01:03 PM
Love ya, bud.

Aw, come on! Talk about thread drift!! :D

Beowolf
12-14-2006, 01:59 PM
Ding...

Sure do. Chad's funny that way.... Aww...heck, I'm just rootin' with ya. (I'm not sure that you blokes take the terminology as far as we do with the term which I'm thinking of...If not, then I'm definitely NOT rootin' with ya...Not for all the tea in China!)

Root (Verb): To support, show support for, cheer for, etc... especially in the context of sports teams.

Root (Aussie Verb): "Will get you Scotted"

You may now continue to bash Chad. (And lay off the Beowolf character! ;) )

Jeff

Keith Wilson
12-14-2006, 02:27 PM
But he nothing at all to say about the Albigensian crusade! How low can a man sink? ;)

P.I. Stazzer-Newt
12-14-2006, 04:35 PM
There was a big fuss about "Hanging Chads" I gather some folk were agin it.

Tar Devil
12-14-2006, 04:41 PM
There was a big fuss about "Hanging Chads" I gather some folk were agin it.

Thin, round, but otherwise not much shape to 'em?

Sounds like a chad!

Milo Christensen
12-14-2006, 04:44 PM
But he nothing at all to say about the Albigensian crusade! How low can a man sink? ;)

But you know he wants to use that self-propelled multiple rocket launcher of his in the worst way against those abdominal hairtics.

But you know what the most amazing thing about Chad is is that nobody, nada, not one of us has ever yanked his chain about his spelling.

Tar Devil
12-14-2006, 04:50 PM
But you know what the most amazing thing about Chad is is that nobody, nada, not one of us has ever yanked his chain about his spelling.

And to that end, we have truly let him down! :(

jack grebe
12-14-2006, 04:51 PM
What Dingo said.....I think:rolleyes:
what did he say anyway.......Does anybody really understand that mumbo jumbo anyway:confused: ........must come from standing upside down all time:D ......just kidding "mate":D

SAY SOMETHING BAD ABOUT CHAD:eek: ...........NOT

Tar Devil
12-14-2006, 04:54 PM

Whimp! :D

Katherine
12-14-2006, 04:59 PM
SAY SOMETHING BAD ABOUT CHAD:eek: He's kind to animals.:D

Leon m
12-14-2006, 05:02 PM
He wears combat boots to church.

Milo Christensen
12-14-2006, 05:09 PM
He's kind to animals.:D

Not to bilge rats. He's, sob, he's gone, he's, wail, he's left ussssss waaahhhhh. Other priorities. Harrumph.

JimD
12-14-2006, 05:12 PM
On a more serious matter he has a fiberglass boat.

Tar Devil
12-14-2006, 05:13 PM
On a more serious matter he has a fiberglass boat.

Now we're getting somewhere!

Paul Pless
12-14-2006, 05:14 PM

He sure is fat.

garland reese
12-14-2006, 05:38 PM
Chad!? What a piece of work that guy is! Yeah, I've had a bit of correspondence with him over the years. I even sent him some plans for a little folding beach chair a few years back, and than ;), when I couldn't find my own plans, I sent him a message asking if he still had a copy. He had the nerve to send me a copy of not only the plans, but of the pattern drawn out to full scale!!! Some guy HE is :( ;)

Hey Chad........ hope all is well in your world my friend.
Garland

Sue H.
12-14-2006, 06:12 PM
Ooooooh, don't even get me started! When Mike and I met him, he had the nerve to be a nice guy! Well-read, great conversationalist, even took us out on his sailboat, the wiseguy. What a nerve!

And then, when Mike went to Chattanooga, Chad was hospitable, of all things! Showed him around the town, took him to a football game, treated him like family. What a no-good that guy is!

He should be banned!:D

uncas
12-14-2006, 06:14 PM
Chad's okay.. he doesn't leave a paper trail....

Ya see Sue.. should have met me first.. I coulda helped with you bio homework:)

Sue H.
12-14-2006, 06:18 PM
I didn't ace the test, Jamie, but I'm pretty sure I did well on it. :)

uncas
12-14-2006, 06:26 PM
I'm sure ya did Sue.. Just pulling a chain.. the thing is, is it my chain or yours... ?
Heck, my chain is probvably longer.... I'm more used to it... LOL

Tar Devil
12-14-2006, 07:59 PM
Is the boy hibernating?

cs
12-14-2006, 10:26 PM
From what I understand he is a complete idot, self centered egotistical sorriest SOB to ever walk the face of the earth.

Other than fairly deacent guy. :D

Chad

Tar Devil
12-14-2006, 11:12 PM
Where the heck have you been? All this support for you and you wait 'till betime to respond??:D :D

Wild Dingo
12-15-2006, 01:57 AM
Ding... {Dingo Jeff... D I N G O!! gotta have the o mate otherwise your sayin im an italian and Im not or that Im mad crazy insane zapped loose in the tapet covers etc and contrary to popular belief Im not... I dont think??? could be wrong but put the O in Dingo if you please ol son ;) }

.If not, then I'm definitely NOT rootin' with ya...Not for all the tea in China!) {Thank all the sea gawds for that! sure was a worry for a time there ;) }

Root (Aussie Verb): "Will get you Scotted" {Scoted booted slaughtered and stuffed like the proverbial thanksgiving turkey! :eek: }

You may now continue to bash Chad. (And lay off the Beowolf character! ;) ) {NEVER!!!}

Jeff

And now for my next thread... "what is it about Jeff Beowolf that drives you nuts?" :D

As my final thing for this the who loves chad while pretending to say bad things about him... all I can say is... skinny little soldier brainac git! :D but for all that Chads alright I mean Id have a beer with him an share a yarn some tucker but thats it!!! IM NOT ROOTIN WITH OR FOR HIM!!! :mad: I dos me own rootin :D

aaah the wonders of the cultural differences in word usage ;)

Milo Christensen
12-15-2006, 04:28 AM
...Id have a beer with him an share a yarn ...;)

You'd have a beer an a yarn with anybody. :D

cs
12-15-2006, 06:13 AM
Where the heck have you been? All this support for you and you wait 'till betime to respond??:D :D

Phil yesterday I didn't get a chance to respond till nighttime. During the day I was working, that evening it was a Christmas strings concert and so it was nighttime before I even sit down.

and Jeff we gotta talk about this obvious bias you have agaisn't the SEC. Did you know that in the SEC we actually can play defense, unlike our Big East neighbors.

Shane, you buying the first round?

Chad

S/V Laura Ellen
12-15-2006, 06:41 AM
I can't defend Chad. The guy has a ego problem and a "GOD" complex.

This can be seen in a recent thread started by Chad "If I had Possession over Judgement day"

It must be a musician thing, remember the ruckus over Lennon's "Imagine".

Wild Dingo
12-15-2006, 06:44 AM
You'd have a beer an a yarn with anybody. :D

Of course!!! Im a beer an yarn kinda fella ;)

Shane, you buying the first round?

See now theres another thing about Chad!!! :mad: bloody blighter expects me to by the first round :rolleyes: When EVERYBODY knows full well that its HIS round... well actually its always his round but hey whos pickin? :D

No worries yer skinny soldierite yobbo in a cap I'll buy the first round... as long as its not a carona... what utter crap that beer is! Had one given to me the other night thought alright! supposedly one of the best beers in the world why not its free... had one drink my eyes went back in their sockets the sweat beaded up all over me tubby wee bod and me stomach tried to do a triple summersault with pike and quadruple back flip... yech horrid stuff... so I handed it back and made me apologies and told him that although he may consider carona a nice beer I would stick to me crownies... and so he bought me a crownie (it was his shout too he was after all a yank and as we all well know its ALWAYS the yanks shout :D) and so all was well in the world once again :cool:

But no for you me skinny mate in a cap Id buy the first round... your buyin the tucker! ;)

huisjen
12-15-2006, 09:11 AM
A beer and a Yarn....

Knit or Crochet?

Dan

Tar Devil
12-15-2006, 10:27 AM
No worries yer skinny soldierite yobbo in a cap I'll buy the first round... as long as its not a carona...

Yeah, buy him one of those awesome (chuckle) Fosters! :D

http://www.fosters.com.au/enjoy/images/img_fosters.jpg

Keith Wilson
12-15-2006, 10:30 AM
But you know he wants to use that self-propelled multiple rocket launcher of his in the worst way against those abdominal hairtics. WARNING! If anyone has abdominal hairticks, DO NOT use a rocket launcher to get rid of them!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :D

Gonzalo
12-15-2006, 11:05 AM
I hear Chad drives a chick car. Can worse be said about any man?

Leon m
12-15-2006, 11:57 AM
I hear Chad drives a chick car. Can worse be said about any man?

He pulls his fiberglass boat with a chick car.

Tar Devil
12-15-2006, 12:02 PM
He drinks Corona in his fiberglass boat which he tows with his chick car!

Leon m
12-15-2006, 12:06 PM
He drinks Corona while wearing a pink bikini in his fiberglass boat which he tows with his chick car!

Keith Wilson
12-15-2006, 12:10 PM
He drinks Corona while wearing a pink bikini and towing his fiberglass boat with his chick car while using his rocket launcher to get rid of abdominal hairticks!

Tar Devil
12-15-2006, 12:12 PM
He drinks Corona while wearing a pink bikini in his fiberglass boat which he tows with his chick car!

That imagery is about on par with Chad running around in the shower to get wet! :eek: :eek:

Katherine
12-15-2006, 12:20 PM
He spends too much time and energy on his daughter.;) :D

jack grebe
12-15-2006, 12:22 PM
He drinks Corona while wearing a pink bikini that much too small for his man boobs and towing his fiberglass boat with his chick car while using his rocket launcher to get rid of abdominal hair ticks

Katherine
12-15-2006, 12:33 PM
He drinks Corona while wearing a pink bikini that much too small for his man boobs and towing his fiberglass boat with his chick car while using his rocket launcher to get rid of abdominal hair ticksand practicing cheerleader routines. :D

uncas
12-15-2006, 12:34 PM
Naw he doesn't Katherine.. bad back....

Katherine
12-15-2006, 12:35 PM
He does the old man version of the routines.

uncas
12-15-2006, 12:36 PM
Ah..okay... He gives out advice....

jack grebe
12-15-2006, 12:38 PM
and practicing cheerleader routines. :Ddon't count Katherine.....ya gotta type the whole thing out:rolleyes: dems da rules:D

Katherine
12-15-2006, 12:38 PM
He talks about stealing dogs then decides not to.

Popeye
12-15-2006, 01:02 PM
He drinks Corona while wearing a pink bikini that much too small for his man boobs and towing his fiberglass boat with his chick car while using his rocket launcher to get rid of abdominal hair ticks and late at night when no one is watching secretly practices pete townsend windmills

Tar Devil
12-15-2006, 01:09 PM
He drinks Corona while wearing a pink bikini that much too small for his man boobs and towing his fiberglass boat with his chick car while using his rocket launcher to get rid of abdominal hair ticks and late at night when no one is watching secretly practices pete townsend windmills with an air guitar.

Popeye
12-15-2006, 01:16 PM
He drinks Corona while wearing a pink bikini that much too small for his man boobs and towing his fiberglass boat with his chick car while using his rocket launcher to get rid of abdominal hair ticks and late at night when no one is watching secretly practices pete townsend windmills with an air guitar naked in the shower until he was caught by his wifes church social committee and their minister

Milo Christensen
12-15-2006, 01:20 PM
He drinks Corona while wearing a pink bikini that much too small for his man boobs and towing his fiberglass boat with his chick car while using his rocket launcher to get rid of abdominal hair ticks and late at night when no one is watching secretly practices pete townsend windmills with an air guitar naked in the shower until he was caught by his wifes church social committee and their minister...who pull the shower curtain, causing the chick car to crash into...

Paul Pless
12-15-2006, 02:18 PM
He's a sneaky *******, while nigh going on invisible, yet his post count is over 11,000.

uncas
12-15-2006, 02:22 PM
Ah what is a number anyway.. Tomorrow it's gonna be high speed.. a switch in providers and I sense that there is gonna be a name change here and at the big machine that keeps track at the WB.. Hence back to "0".as in no posts...... briefly... :)

Leon m
12-15-2006, 03:13 PM
He drinks Corona while wearing a pink bikini that much too small for his man boobs and towing his fiberglass boat with his chick car while using his rocket launcher to get rid of abdominal hair ticks and late at night when no one is watching secretly practices pete townsend windmills with an air guitar naked in the shower until he was caught by his wifes church social committee and their minister who pull the shower curtain, causing the chick car to crash into a WOODEN BOAT !
Then he stumbles out of his chick car in his Corona induced haze, with his bikini straps hanging off his shoulders and mumbles..."Fricken wooden boats ...I hates em !"

Leon m
12-15-2006, 03:15 PM
Oh yeah ...and he was wearing cowboy boots with his bikini...so there !

Tar Devil
12-15-2006, 03:43 PM
He was wearing rhinestone cowboy boots with his bikini.

Beowolf
12-15-2006, 03:52 PM
He was singing "Rhinestone Cowboy" while he was wearing rhinestone cowboy boots with his bikini.

Leon m
12-15-2006, 04:13 PM
He was singing "Rhinestone Cowboy" while he was wearing rhinestone cowboy boots with his bikini, and he got his belly button peirced...with a rhinestone.

Paul Pless
12-15-2006, 04:14 PM
Chad 'bling bling' Smith

Keith Wilson
12-15-2006, 04:36 PM
And the worst of it is, the scurvy wretch doesn't give us enough to complain about, so we have to make things up! Arrrrgh!

Tar Devil
12-15-2006, 04:45 PM
And the worst of it is, the scurvy wretch doesn't give us enough to complain about, so we have to make things up! Arrrrgh!

Can you imagine how frustrated his troops must be??

Katherine
12-15-2006, 04:47 PM
Can you imagine how frustrated his troops must be??How do they deal with all that reasonable fairness?

S/V Laura Ellen
12-15-2006, 04:47 PM
Can you imagine how frustrated his troops must be??

Why are we defending Chad anyhow? He's in the military, he should be able to defend himself (and us too by the way).

Gonzalo
12-15-2006, 05:06 PM
Of course we think highly of Chad! What do we know of him except what he tells us here? And a few carefullyselected photographs. Think he'd tell us what a jerk he really is? Just think about it for a minute...here's this guy blowing his own horn for, what, almost 12,000 posts. He's laughing at us behind his keyboard. Makes you mad, doesn't it? What a fink.

cs
12-15-2006, 05:49 PM
Okay you guys don't watch it I will post a video of me drinking a Corina while running around in the shower wearing nothing but rhinstone cowboy boots and playing guitar while singing "Rhinestone Cowboy". That'll fix you ;)

BTW I drink either Coors or Budweiser. None of my beers need a squeze of lemon.

Chad

uncas
12-15-2006, 05:50 PM
Goiod to see ya back Chad.. Thought you were gonna just leave us hanging...

Tar Devil
12-15-2006, 06:01 PM
Okay you guys don't watch it I will post a video of me drinking a Corina

I worked with a girl named Corina. She came back pregnant from a trip to Tennessee. Never heard from her again. In fact, no one has heard from her again.

Wild Dingo
12-15-2006, 06:22 PM
BTW I drink either Coors or Budweiser. None of my beers need a squeze of lemon.

Chad

A stubby of Corona need a squeeze of lemon??? DAMN!! So thats why the stuff tasted like something that should have been in the toilet!! No bloody lemon! Bloody Mexicans! :rolleyes: the dopey buggars should stick to Tiquila ;)

And hes a helpful buggar without even tryin... damned skinny sod :p No video Chad we can do right well enough without the visuals!! :eek:

Tar Devil
12-15-2006, 06:45 PM
A stubby of Corona need a squeeze of lemon???

That's actually a lime, but we'll cut Chad some slack since he's from Tennessee! :D

Beowolf
12-15-2006, 08:57 PM
I figured that they'd put ORANGES in their Corona's in TENNESSEE .
LIMES have more of an EAST LANSING tone to them.

Go Michigan State!

Jeff

cs
12-16-2006, 09:40 AM
You guys have hurt my feelings so bad that:

And I rolled and I tumbled and I cried the whole night long.
And I rolled and I tumbled and I cried the whole night long. ;)

Chad

Wild Dingo
12-16-2006, 09:44 AM
AND THATS ANOTHER THING!! :mad:

Hes such a sookylala :rolleyes: I mean toughen up son!! :D

Lime lemon... whatever!!! still tasted like... well I aint gonna say in this polite company but it was revolting to the max and will never pass my lips again!

Beowolf
12-16-2006, 04:29 PM
and will never pass my lips again!

Woo Hoo!!!

More for me!!!

Jeff