PDA

View Full Version : Per Gareth: Updates!

Mrleft8
11-29-2006, 09:51 PM
The new webaddress is WWW.Douglasnoyes.com (Thankyou P.I.Stazzer Newt!)
The Tobago project continues in it's own cumbersome, lethargic..... K I N D O F S L O W Way. I have in theory got a space at a youth camp. which the gummint was supposed to confirm last tuesday, but interestingly enough, they've all been "Out of the office" when I call....
My foul incurable, without a cause blood disease continues on it's merry way. As of now I'm on an even keel, with no ill side affects except for numb feet, cold hands, and occasional bouts of drunkeness. (Oh wait....That last bit is not part of the disease....disregard)
Any other questions that need imediate response?

Meerkat
11-29-2006, 09:54 PM
Pedal neuropathy is a symptom of diabetes. Tingling and numb hands and feet are symptoms.

Of course, it could simply be progressive heart failure.

In either case, you shouldn't be drinking, at least not until the butler's tray or bed tray are done... ;)

Mrleft8
11-29-2006, 10:00 PM
Pedal neuropathy is a symptom of diabetes. Tingling and numb hands and feet are symptoms.

Of course, it could simply be progressive heart failure.

In either case, you shouldn't be drinking, at least not until the butler's tray or bed tray are done... ;)
I'll keep that in mind. The tests all show that my liver (While ever so slightly irritated) is normal, and my ...................What's that funny lil thing that looks like a Kiwi fruit?..... Anyway....It's fine.... My Blood sugar is just dandy,so back off! Beer is sacred to my people!

Meerkat
11-29-2006, 10:20 PM
Funny kiwifruit-shaped things... could you mean your gall bladder? I think that's working fine too: you have a lot of gall! :D

Paul Girouard
11-29-2006, 11:38 PM
We could go over that New England heritage of yours again:D You seem to high strung and lack that classic dry sense of humor most swamp Yankee's possess:rolleyes::D

Hwyl
11-30-2006, 04:18 AM
Good news on the website. Is this a trend ; You only take advice from people named Doug?

Good luck on the T&T thing. I think it deserves a little more effort to coalesce all the effort you've already put in there, are you going down there this winter.

The tingling thing for me is a side effect of old age, but I echo Meer's concerns, might be worth a second opinion.

Here's a new question--How's the giving up smoking thing, and is She who must be adored giving it up too?

P.I. Stazzer-Newt
11-30-2006, 04:40 AM
Re previous discussion:
douglasnoyes.com (http://douglasnoyes.com/) << No WWW

www.douglasnoyes.com (http://www.douglasnoyes.com/) wwwith the Ws.

The "Giving Up Smoking" question might make an interesting thread.

Mrleft8
11-30-2006, 08:12 AM
Re previous discussion:
douglasnoyes.com (http://douglasnoyes.com/) << No WWW

www.douglasnoyes.com (http://www.douglasnoyes.com/) wwwith the Ws.

The "Giving Up Smoking" question might make an interesting thread.
Douglasnoyes.com works too.

Mrleft8
11-30-2006, 08:24 AM
Good news on the website. Is this a trend ; You only take advice from people named Doug?

Good luck on the T&T thing. I think it deserves a little more effort to coalesce all the effort you've already put in there, are you going down there this winter.

The tingling thing for me is a side effect of old age, but I echo Meer's concerns, might be worth a second opinion.

Here's a new question--How's the giving up smoking thing, and is She who must be adored giving it up too? RE:Tingling thing. I've had second, and third oppinions. The general consensus is poor circulation due to the polycythemia, which they all expect to decrease with time as I have quit smoking, and am being exsanguinated on a regular basis.
Carter is in the smoke quiters club too, but she's still kicking and screaming about it.
RE: Tobago project. I will be going down there when I hear that I have a definate location to work out of. It'd be a great waste of time and my dwindling funds for me to go down there and spin my wheels for another 6 weeks. I lost 2 good sized jobs during my soujourn last February.(One job because the guy wanted it done sooner than he thought I'd be able to do it. I saw him the other day and he'd JUST taken delivery. And it cost $500 more than my bid! I laughed my butt off, and he had to laugh with me...) I have more tools to bring down too, but no sense it putting them in a leaky storage shed when they're perfectly fine and dry up here.