PDA

View Full Version : Aluminum foil hats the latest fashion statement for cheerleaders

rbgarr
11-26-2006, 07:04 AM
PatriotGirls don these to ward off Bears fans negativity today: http://tinyurl.com/yz9g3p

Tylerdurden
11-26-2006, 08:53 AM
Having dated a Patriots cheerleader I can tell you she needed tinfoil to keep what little brainwaves she had from escaping. I loved looking at her but lived in fear of her opening her mouth without something to put in it. I had her convinced the USS Constitution was always at the ready to provide harbor security for the Navy. Three weeks until a Ukrainian girl stole her thunder.

JimD
11-26-2006, 08:57 AM
How does the saying go? Beauty is only for a while but stupid is forever.:D

S/V Laura Ellen
11-26-2006, 10:22 AM
But she is hot!

Tylerdurden
11-26-2006, 10:45 AM
But she is hot!

That works well in your early twentys, but I was in my mid thirtys.
Man stupid wears thin quickly at that age. Now in my mid fortys I have zero patience. I tend to be blunt and quick to kill now and what drives me nuts is they like that. Thank god I have the perfect woman for me now. She is the most dangeous woman I ever knew.
Wraps most men around her finger and spits them out. The Billy Joel song "She's always a wonan to me" was written for her.
Thank god for Irish girls, The world would be a boring place without them.

rbgarr
11-26-2006, 10:54 AM
The 'bio' of one of the cheerleaders (can those be their real names??) reveals that the person she looks up to the most is Jessica Simpson.

'Nuff said.