Are we alone?

cs
10-06-2006, 03:16 PM
Bad place alone.

Chad

Chris Coose
Read Carl Sagan.
"Pale Blue Dot" is a trip into the possibilities.
"Contact" is the fictional account of a meeting. The feedback from the alien is some good writing.

Love Sagan and his ability to bridge the science for the lay person.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Sagan

Wild Dingo
TOTALLY!!! :D

You do have your tinfoil hat and jocks on dont you? I mean yer gonna need em soon when they come :eek: if not yer bedda go get them on!!! cause you know what happens when they come and you dont have your tinfoil armor on dont yer? first they suck out yer mushy stuff slowly suckin up yer innards til they get near yer gronicles then they hack it off and feed it to the ten headed worms back on the home planet!! :eek:

But were all alone...

For now :rolleyes:

Gresham CA
10-06-2006, 03:25 PM
Did anyone hear anything?

bamamick
10-06-2006, 03:25 PM
We were talking, being very serious about God, the future, what might happen to this world one day. I looked her straight in the eye and told her 'well, I have a theory about that'. She leaned forward and asked me to tell her what my theory was all about.

'I believe that we were left here a long time ago as a food source for an alien race, sort of like a winter store'. Her eyes grew larger. 'Yep, it is like they planted a field and are just letting it grow high enough before coming back to do their harvesting'. You know, she got really mad about that :). I am not sure she spoke to me for some time after that night.

Mickey Lake

Memphis Mike
10-06-2006, 03:50 PM
No, we are not alone. I know for a fact. I was abducted in 1965.

Tar Devil
10-06-2006, 04:01 PM
'I believe that we were left here a long time ago as a food source for an alien race, sort of like a winter store'. Her eyes grew larger. 'Yep, it is like they planted a field and are just letting it grow high enough before coming back to do their harvesting'.

Exactly! Except all of us won't be harvested. Like cows and horses... you got your breeders then you got your food sources.

I'm not sure where that Aussie gang fits in... :D

Later,

Phil

Phillip Allen
10-06-2006, 04:05 PM
Of course there are aliens here...how else would you explain Australians?

Memphis Mike
10-06-2006, 04:06 PM
They told me in 1965 that the liberal minded were considered superior beings and would indeed be the breeders. They said there was a reason that conservatives were fat but wouldn't elaborate any further.

Tar Devil
10-06-2006, 05:46 PM
They told me in 1965 that the liberal minded were considered superior beings and would indeed be the breeders. They said there was a reason that conservatives were fat but wouldn't elaborate any further.

Guess it depends... do the aliens maintain a health conscious diet?

botebum
10-06-2006, 05:55 PM
I really hope so cuz that whole anal probe thing scares the hell out of me:eek:

Doug

Nicholas Carey
10-06-2006, 06:35 PM
http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Dzopa.html

10,000+ year old hard disks found in a cave in China.

:eek:

Tar Devil
10-06-2006, 06:40 PM
10,000+ year old hard disks found in a cave in China.:eek:

What format... Apple or PC??:D

Milo Christensen
10-06-2006, 08:32 PM
Exactly! ...you got your food sources.

I'm not sure where that Aussie gang fits in...

You know about those cows the Japanese force to drink huge quantities of beer don't you? Very tender, prime marinated beef.

huisjen
10-06-2006, 09:24 PM
Somebody told me I should be giving each of my pigs a can of Bud daily to improve the flavor.

Of course, running Budweiser through a pig might improve the flavor, but then it'd be pig piss instead of horse piss. It really wouldn't be worth bothering to re-collect.

Or maybe they meant the flavor of the pork. Dunno.

Dan

Tar Devil
10-06-2006, 09:28 PM
Somebody told me I should be giving each of my pigs a can of Bud daily to improve the flavor.

Of course, running Budweiser through a pig might improve the flavor, but then it'd be pig piss instead of horse piss. It really wouldn't be worth bothering to re-collect.

Or maybe they meant the flavor of the pork. Dunno.

Dan

"Pork and Beer" beans.

A new rage!

Later,

Phil